Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies (1223 Views)

See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Airforce1(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2015
According to Aisha Yesufu who is one of the organizers of the Bring Back Our Girls Campaign, one of the parents of the missing Chibok girls has died. Sad news. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Source: Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by ashson: 12:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Its her time, but I blame GEJ.
RIP
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by donsmall94(m): 12:43am On Jun 06, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by babadem2much(m): 12:48am On Jun 06, 2015
IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MEN TO DIE ONCE AND AFTER DEATH THE JUDGEMENT.

RIP PAPE
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 06, 2015
ashson:

RIP
Keep blaming Gej undecided.

Just imagining what she must have been through. Smh

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Airforce1:
According to Aisha Yesufu who is one of the organizers of the Bring Back Our Girls Campaign, one of the parents of the missing Chibok girls has died. Sad news. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Source: Linda Ikeji
Before you know it they will report that most of the parents of the chibok girls are dead...............

Cheap dirty political campaign to give them back the power they believe was their right. Well, now they have it atlast. I dontbelieve these things as being true......

#bokoharam
#chibokgirls

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by donphilopus: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:
Before you know it they will report that most of the parents of the chibok girls are dead...............

Cheap dirty political campaign to give them back the power they believe was their right. Well, now they have it atlast. I dontbelieve these things as being true......

#bokoharam
#chibokgirls

If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, you shut that bleep. If any of your sisters were among the kidnapped girls, you wouldn't have been spewing this trash!

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Fairgodwin(m): 1:21am On Jun 06, 2015
May her gentle soul rest in peace, and may her daughter ever return in one piece, amen.
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 06, 2015
donphilopus:

If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, you shut that bleep. If any of your sisters were among the kidnapped girls, you wouldn't have been spewing this trash!
No. You shut the fvck up!! What do you know about chibok girls?? And u think bokoharam is so invincible as to make the girls' (if there are even any girls) whereabouts prove elusive by even foreign experts on terrorism? Guy, feed that to the birds!!

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:

#bokoharam
#chibokgirls
shut up you stuupid f00l. Your belief is inconsequential. You will die in a much worse way

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by donphilopus: 1:30am On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:
No. You shut the fvck up!! What do you know about chibok girls?? And u think bokoharam is so invincible as to make the girls' (if there are even any girls) whereabouts prove elusive by even foreign experts on terrorism? Guy, feed that to the birds!!

I repeat, shut that bleep up. That was how your clueless master thought the Chibok Kidnap was a fraud until he was ousted. Your clueless master's cluelessness was also the cause of their 'invincibility'. Anyway, I'm glad we've sent him packing!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:
just wait and see, your daughters will be raped one day and you will be a grandfather to bastards you fool
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by abduljabbar4(m): 1:31am On Jun 06, 2015
If only Gej had acted like a president. He kept on denying it like a fool. God will punish the drunkard

1 Like

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Jibreen4u(m): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2015
The parent died without seeing her daughter for more dan a year.. Sad.
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 06, 2015
kropotkin2:
just wait and see, my daughters will be raped one day and i will be a grandfather to bastards.... Don't mind me joor, i be fool
Absolutely i agree with you. Mr. Fool
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:
Absolutely i agree with you. Mr. Fool
you are a fool and one day you will be a father of a bastard when a fool like you rapes your daughter and then you will have a taste of what the chibok girl's parents are going through right now. Fool

1 Like

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 06, 2015
kropotkin2:
you are a fool and one day you will be a father of a bastard when a fool like you rapes your daughter and then you will have a taste of what the chibok girl's parents are going through right now. Fool
how best do you describe a fool.... The ignorant who refused to accept the fact that he is ignorant. So you see. Go to bed, take a deep sleep and come back in the morning to reply this post............

You will know that........anyway i no get your time.
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:
how best do you describe a fool.... The ignorant who refused to accept the fact that he is ignorant. So you see. Go to bed, take a deep sleep and come back in the morning to reply this post............

You will know that........anyway i no get your time.
I don't need rest to reply your stuupid ignorant rants, but the fact still remains that what happens to those chibok girls must surely happen to your daughters. You must be a father of bastards. F00l
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 06, 2015
kropotkin2:
I don't need rest to reply your stuupid ignorant rants, but the fact still remains that what happens to those chibok girls must surely happen to your daughters. You must be a father of bastards. F00l
You are a pathetic fvcking iiidiottt!!! I have the right to what i believe, and u cant force me to ur way of thinking. Is it because i said that i dont believe in the chibok girls thing that you are cursing yourself? You must be a mad man! Your first daughter will be raped by lunatic like u!! Get lost!!
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by bunmititi(f): 2:04am On Jun 06, 2015
buhari has failed this Chibok parent!
which father or mother amongst you can stay one week without knowing the whereabouts of his daughter?
it is a pity nigerians were fooled into voting for the dullard of daura!
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by agarawu23(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:
buhari has failed this Chibok parent!
which father or mother amongst you can stay one week without knowing the whereabouts of his daughter?
it is a pity nigerians were fooled into voting for the dullard of daura!
what are you saying exactly ? undecided buhari failed chibok mothers ? I think you are the dullard not buhari

1 Like

Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by enkay2go(f): 5:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Lets sit down and think this through for a moment. Are there really MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS?
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 06, 2015
basbone:
You are a pathetic fvcking iiidiottt!!! I have the right to what i believe, and u cant force me to ur way of thinking. Is it because i said that i dont believe in the chibok girls thing that you are cursing yourself? You must be a mad man! Your first daughter will be raped by lunatic like u!! Get lost!!
I still maintain that the same set of lunatics holding those poor chibok girls will one day turn you into a grandfather of bastards, and that it is when you will know and feel the anguish of a parent losing a child. Right now you're just a kid behind a keyboard
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Youngsage: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2015
@Airforce1, your thread title should have read "Another Parent of Missing...",
Instead of " One of the Parents of missing Chibok..." , as several of them have died already, this one isn't the first... smiley

@Topic, too bad.... Goodbye chibok parent sad
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by Airforce1(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Youngsage:
@Airforce1, your thread title should have read "Another Parent of Missing...",
Instead of " One of the Parents of missing Chibok..." , as several of them have died already, this one isn't the first... smiley

@Topic, too bad.... Goodbye chibok parent sad

Ok
Re: One Of The Parents Of Missing Chibok Girls Dies by stinggy(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
ashson:

RIP

Even when you can't sleep with your wife, blame it on GEJ undecided

(1) (Reply)

Double Face Of Buhari: Amnesty For BH And Scrapping Of Niger Delta Amnesty / APC Leaders Meet To Resolve ‘civil War’ / WHY BUHARI MUST NOT FEIGN IGNORANCE OF FBI LIST OF RICHEST NIGERIA POLITICIANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.