Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

21 UNN Students Did Not Die In Autocrash But Just 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 21 UNN Students Did Not Die In Autocrash But Just 1 (664 Views)

UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue / How UNN Students Eat During Exam (photos) / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 UNN Students Did Not Die In Autocrash But Just 1 by chizidgreat(m): 2:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Some of you here might have heard the most horrifying and bone chilling news of 21 students of UNN who died on their way home on Tuesday in a motor accident at 9th mile corner. Students were actually given a 24-hour ultimatum to go home on Tuesday and it was in their bid to do so that the incident happened.
But, please, nairalanders, it is only one person, from UNN that died, not 21.As a matter of fact, my room mate who is also a nairalander was in the bus and I want to use this medium to thank God for saving him without a scratch. Please, thank God with me.
Concerning the incident, Ilogebe Chidi wrote:Lions and lionesses the news of the death of 21 students of UNN/UNEC is over exaggerated. Truly there was an accident in 9th mile but after I spoke with the Enugu police p.r.o, Mr. Ebere Amarizu, it was confirmed that 3 persons lost their lives of which 1 of the ladies have bin identified as a 300 level student of Vet. Med. The other two being an aged man and a young man who was unable to be identified owing to the severe burns.. As at the time of this write-up the Ag. SUG president of UNN comr. Nebo and her team has being scouting the hospitals around 9th mile to make further confirmations.. I beseech us to be calm and prayerful in this perillious times as we gather facts. Let us not spread further the news of 21 dead students as it is false. I pray for God's mercies on us all even as we mourn and may the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace, IJN Amen..Comr. Ilogebe ChidiPresident, UNEC
Re: 21 UNN Students Did Not Die In Autocrash But Just 1 by temifisayo(f): 2:58am On Jun 06, 2015
now who do we believe
Re: 21 UNN Students Did Not Die In Autocrash But Just 1 by AnneMomoh: 3:36am On Jun 06, 2015
temifisayo:
now who do we believe

The OP

(1) (Reply)

Is This Student Right Or Wrong??? / Brain Teaser For The Genius / Redeemer's University, Mowe Ogun 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.