Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,942 members, 7,810,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges (1732 Views)

We buy cars wit bad engine/gear.Nisan,Toyota,Honda,infiniti,mecedes,bmw,ford. / YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside / Auto Sales From USA And Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by web3(f): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
helloooooooooooooooo
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by betandwin8484: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
web3:

I charge $250 for any car purchased for a customer, your funds are safe, though in most cases i do payment on delivery and some other case i collect half payment depending on the deal you are going for, meanwhile i will start posting pictures of vehicles i've purchased for clients including their phone numbers so you can verify the authenticity of my services

Regards

Idiot, you topic said no extra charges , what with the 250 dollars,, opening hundred of threads won't help you... THIEF,, why don't you explain your mail with Fhemmmy, he claimed he never dealt with you... looking for a victim ,, that won't happen here .
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by betandwin8484: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
web3:

Check my record on nairaland... you will see no one complaining they paid and never got their cars.... i've been here since 2011, i buy cars for people here everyday, my deals are clean

You do your records yourself, You have no client.. OLE
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by betandwin8484: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
cobishop:
Nne. How much will get a Baby Boy[honda Accord 2000] to lagos with complete papers
Mr Chima

Mr Chima ke ? she claims she is a woman... transgendered
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From US And Canada With No Extra Charges by betandwin8484: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Read this first before ordering from web3 https://www.nairaland.com/2367021//3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peugeot 307 For Sale / S-O-L-D.....Tin-can Cleared 2005 Toyota Camry LE Silver Color / Lego! The Most Creative Toy For Every Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.