Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune (38162 Views)

EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file / Leaked Files Link Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chris Garba To $182m Halliburton Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
"I'm for everybody, and for nobody."
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by mrrock: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
So far, all the so called war against corruption seems to be happening on Blogs and on the pages of newspapers. With nothing to show on ground!.

Do he even need all that stress, when a US court have already prosecuted the case and the Nigerian accomplice known?.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by onatisi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
nkem123:

if killing corruption is d only thing PMB will achieve for d whole 4yrs, then I must tell u congrats! welcome to a new Nigeria, cos that is d only menace plaguing this country.kill corruption today and u will see everything fall in place.I prefer PMB fight corruption to a standstill than focusing on other aspect of d economy that will still have no significant improvement cos that monster called 'corruption' is still alive
this is where all of u get it wrong ,killing corruption can't be done by reopening 12yrs,5yrs or 2yrs cases , that is the past, killing corruption starts by disciplining you the citizens ,the rot starts from the home ,streets , garages,schools ,universites ,primary schools. The corrupt leaders we have in nigeria today are the direct expression of the society and the system that produces them and the system that produces them is you and I. How many times have you gone to ur lg to demand for why he hasn't fixed the road in ur streets, how many times have u encouraged drivers to quickly bribe policemen on checkpoints so that they won't delay u, nigerians beg and even pay money to law enforcement agents to avoid been punished for offences ,so how will buhari tackle that? You don't seem to understand that nigerians are the corruption we are complaining about. Corruption has become a way of life for 96% of nigerians, nothing is virtually given on merit any longer .na man know man and majority of nigerians shouting corruption here on nl are part of it. Many here shouting corruption wouldn't have gotten the jobs they are doing now if they hadn't bribe an official somewhere . Nigerians are the rot they complain about.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by neocortex: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is cheer publicity stunt.
But if OBJ ends up in prison , I will start seeing Buhari as Babamanychance.
Till then
#Babaonechanxe
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by simdam500(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
$182m shocked

Let see how it unfolds... I hope this investigation goes down to the depth. P.s. US should stop given orders
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by babamajor: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dats good
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by bashydemy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
fully noted Lord Bashy sad you day read novel?
lolz what make you ask? beside i don't read novel ooo where i wan get time to dey read novel wey i get alot hanging on my neck.. haha
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by nkem123(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
onatisi:
this is where all of u get it wrong ,killing corruption can't be done by reopening 12yrs,5yrs or 2yrs cases , that is the past, killing corruption starts by disciplining you the citizens ,the rot starts from the home ,streets , garages,schools ,universites ,primary schools. The corrupt leaders we have in nigeria today are the direct expression of the society and the system that produces them and the system that produces them is you and I. How many times have you gone to ur lg to demand for why he hasn't fixed the road in ur streets, how many times have u encouraged drivers to quickly bribe policemen on checkpoints so that they won't delay u, nigerians beg and even pay money to law enforcement agents to avoid been punished for offences ,so how will buhari tackle that? You don't seem to understand that nigerians are the corruption we are complaining about. Corruption has become a way of life for 96% of nigerians, nothing is virtually given on merit any longer .na man know man and majority of nigerians shouting corruption here on nl are part of it. Many here shouting corruption wouldn't have gotten the jobs they are doing now if they hadn't bribe an official somewhere . Nigerians are the rot they complain about.
we are still both on d same page my bro, how do u fight corruption? by making every indicted criminal pay for their actions whether done 20 yrs ago, or done 1 minuite ago.that will serve as deterrent to others trying to nurse any corrupt intention.making ppl no they can't get away with their crimes no matter how long u evade justice ,d long arm of d law will catch up with such perpetrator.
how do u address d present without visiting d past? overlooking d past is to jeopardize d present cos it has a bearing with d present status quo
Halliburton scandal is a leap in d right direction my brother.can't wait for d $20b missing from d nation's coffer
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Gamesmart: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
The corruption Jonathan was supporting is being reopened.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Jetjacky(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Like what and what is hanging on the kings neck angry tell me right now and I had dispatch an army of nightmares to the peeps behind this abomination!! grin
bashydemy:
lolz what make you ask? beside i don't read novel ooo where i wan get time to dey read novel wey i get alot hanging on my neck.. haha
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by bashydemy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
Like what and what is hanging on the kings neck angry tell me right now and I had dispatch an army of nightmares to the peeps behind this abomination!! grin
hahahaha funny, withdraw the army right away as its personal and family issue, i need to work hard for my family than sitting down reading Novel that's what i mean...
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by predict443: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Make cool cash here www.infobiznaija.com/eze
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by tammie24: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
He should not forget to reopen the case of 20b dollars that got missing under his watch
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by IYANGBALI: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
seun,barcanista,temitemi,eleko1,vickyrotex,mukina2 and rokiatu i hope una hand no dey inside?This one na prison straight o
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by badesco(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kudos to president Buhari but it involved a lot of of our past leaders. can he probed them? time will tell. wish him luck. APC - Change.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Superman11(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
alberto2k:
Sai BABA!

pls kindly don't spare Tinubu and Amaechi undecided

see your mouth.. arrest all of your them no mercy.. plus OBJ
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by FRANKOXY(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
HEART ATTACK SEASON 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" / PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.