Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) (1198 Views)

Cats Eating Pasta Just To Avoid Lassa Fever...smart Move!!! / O my Gosh! See Woman Who Climbed Up 6-meter Pole Just To Watch Concert For Free / Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by peeparty(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2015
hahahahahah

1 Share

Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by alberto2k(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Chai! the Man be like Walking Dead grin
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by 9niceguy(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Nothing is wrong with that man
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by KingTom(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2015
We have One, Uncle Balogun A.K.A Baloshi grin
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:
We have One, Uncle Balogun A.K.A Baloshi grin
We have one too,uncle Gregorygrin
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by KingTom(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:
We have one too,uncle Gregorygrin
And you took after him grin grin grin
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by peeparty(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2015
very annoying pple
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by peeparty(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2015
cc mzztega tohphaz ginawest adeh39 agarawu23 origin101 dharay99
come and see that your uncle av been telling you about
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by peeparty(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:
And you took after him grin grin grin
Jesu! I reject it. The man is a glutton and a talkative.
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by KingTom(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:

My own is a drunk and a talkative grin Very embarrassing, and he always wants to sit with me grin
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by peeparty(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:

lol I guess his a lawyer
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by dharay99: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2015
funny enuff,
I av one in d village...

Ogogoro dun make am bend finish & daaamn,
He is a talkative. sad
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by MzzTega(f): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Buhahahahaaahaa.
Nah this type dem dey lock for house,carry key waka.
#realdisgrace
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:
cc mzztega tohphaz ginawest adeh39 agarawu23 origin101 dharay99
come and see that your uncle av been telling you about

grin grin grin

Uncle ko...... Oku nii...... See as the man be like Walking Dead grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by agarawu23(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2015
funny the man look drunk grin
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by peeparty(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

My own is a drunk and a talkative grin Very embarrassing, and he always wants to sit with me grin
d spirit is one.
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by peeparty(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
dharay99:
funny enuff,
I av one in d village...

Ogogoro dun make sm bend finish & daaamn,
He is a talkative. sad
and those sought like kai kia like mad.
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

lol, I hope you are learning one or two things from him.
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Truckpusher(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
Truckie!cheesy
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Truckpusher(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:

Truckie!cheesy
Yes cheesy

After seeing that uncle of yours and coupled with the fact that you share the same facial expression when you laugh I don't think I'm willing to go ahead with the wedding plan. grin tongue
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes cheesy

After seeing that uncle of yours and coupled with the fact that you share the same facial expression when you laugh I don't think I'm willing to go ahead with the wedding plan. grin tongue
Kettle calling pot black. At least my uncle is not a truckpusher and doesn't take opium for breakfast.
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Truckpusher(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:

Kettle calling pot black. At least my uncle is not a truckpusher and doesn't take opium for breakfast.
Karchisbarbie just dey spoil you .smh

Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Karchisb..arbie just dey spoil you .smh
Please leave my dear friend out of this. Opium master grin
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:

Please leave my dear friend out of this. Opium master grin
cheesy
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by peeparty(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
twaci sure u av one?
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by KingTom(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
peeparty:
d spirit is one.
yes
Re: Just To Get Your Day Started(seephoto) by KingTom(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:
Yes, a lot of things grin

(1) (Reply)

Facts Of The Nigerian Mining Sector / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 | Complete Restoration | Theme | Date| Venue / Wicked: Gov. Udom Pays Thugs To Dig Potholes On Roads Constructed By Nsima Nddc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.