Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Are You Still Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Still Unemployed (887 Views)

Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Unemployed by thriz: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Often you here people use the popular saying that life does not owe you a living, but owes you an opportunity to make a living. So, if you graduated many years ago, and you still have no employment, who do you earnestly blame? The Government, Corrupt politicians or that wicked relative from the village who does not want your progress? Come of it, your kids will not take that as the reason when the time comes.

I had that as an issue, after graduation, I tried a number of things, including white collar employment, yet I could not get what I wanted financially out of life until I ventured into vegetable crop production, with cucumber and watermelon as my flagship crops. The beauty about the cucumber thing is that you only wait for six weeks before you start smiling to the bank.

This coming week on the 13th of June,2015. I will be mentoring those who want to take up Cucumber production , Officials of Agrotropics (Representatives of Technisem in Nigeria) will be around as resource persons. So please take this opportunity. The Seminar registration is FREE though participants will obtain their seminar materials for 2,000 naira only.

Why You need to Attend
If you are looking for a job, here is an opportunity to earn more than what most white collar counterparts earn
If you don't have land for cultivation leasing opportunities are available
You partner with experts who will guide you from the time you sow to the time you harvest and sell your produce.
You also have the opportunity of networking with other vegetable crop producers and getting involved in the production of other crops.

Date: 13th July, 2015
Time: 10 am
Venue: Cannery Gardens ( Ulakwo Junction) Ulakwo, Owerri North. L.G. A, Imo State. For details call 08039680430.

Re: Are You Still Unemployed by slimtik(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2015
Please can you give us directions to Ulakwo?
Re: Are You Still Unemployed by gracealabs(f): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
please can you come do the training in ibadan too?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For A Training Manager / Professional Barbers Wanted In Owerri - Call 08033469392 Or Recommend Someone 2 / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.