Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive (1874 Views)

6 Symptoms Of Android Infection / List Of Android Phones With 4GB Ram Launched In 2015 / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2015
grin

It seems that only Jumia Nigeria have this exclusive Samsung and Android BillyJean combo. grin grin

Same way people keep debating if certain phones from jumia have SD card slot or not.

I'm sure the person who made this poster was either half asleep, or was vexed they told him /her to do it on Friday evening after close of work grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by parrotibaba(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by TDonald: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Billy Jean ko undecided undecided Michael Jackson ni grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by slinkman(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
lmaoo.. billy jean is not my love, its just a phone, that says i am the one, but the phone is not my own.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2015
hehehehehehehe

hahahahahahaha

hohohohohohoho

grin grin grin grin grin

MOGBE OH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by ayoa123: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
4llerbuntu:
grin

It seems that only Jumia Nigeria have this exclusive Samsung and Android BillyJean combo. grin grin

Same way people keep debating if certain phones from jumia have SD card slot or not.

I'm sure the person who made this poster was either half asleep, or was vexed they told him /her to do it on Friday evening after close of work grin angry

This is very costly but can be pardoned!
Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by umar745(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
cheesy grin
BillyJean.
grin
Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Upgradeable to cat puss 4.42
Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by NCP: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
no wonder they have been running an official scamming spree.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by akashi01(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
@JumiaOnline after all the money you guys have scammed Nigerians you still cant spell or hire someone to type for you bloodyy mofos

billyjean kor bilikisu ni

aawon ole oshi angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by Taryehmiseh(m): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Billyjean kor, BellyJelly ni, mtcheew the phone sef wack.
Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by dominique(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
To think I was about to marvel at the latest android technology. Billyjean ke? grin

And I just went through the nonsensical specs, I don't want to believe that phone originally costs 35k. Android 4.1 version 512 ram undecided from the picture, no front camera lipsrsealed
Who in his right mind will spend so much on such crap?
Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by Whizpeter(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
dominique:
To think I was about to marvel at the latest android technology. Billyjean ke? grin

And I just went through the nonsensical specs, I don't want to believe that phone originally costs 35k. Android 4.1 version 512 ram undecided from the picture, no front camera lipsrsealed
Who in his right mind will spend so much on such crap?

Samsung fan boys that dont want to hear the truth

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by dominique(f): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Whizpeter:

Samsung fan boys that dont want to hear the truth

Lol, I'm also a Samsung fan but that particular phone specs is below standards. Doesn't even worth the 17th talkless of its original 35k (according toJumia)
Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by encryptjay(m): 2:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Kikikiki...I laugh Swahili grin
Oshogbo weed dangerous sha
Re: Ever Heard Of Android Billyjean? Jumia Exclusive by Whizpeter(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
dominique:

Lol, I'm also a Samsung fan but that particular phone specs is below standards. Doesn't even worth the 17th talkless of its original 35k (according toJumia)

God bless you for ya sincerity

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camnon C8 And Droidpad Tecno H8: Which Device Is The Best? / The Fingerprint Evolution / Amazing!!!tecno W5 Coming With A Fingerprint Id, Slim Body And 4g Lte Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.