Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Business Consultant - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Consultant (457 Views)

Collaborate With Interpol, Others To Stop MMM – Consultant / Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today / My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Consultant by osasboy(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Hello All,

Are you a business owner,or planning to start a new business?

Do you have a business plan and looking for someone with experience to implement it to the later

Do you have a product (New or already existing) you would like to increase its market share?

Looking for someone to help set-up/restructure your Finance department for better reporting and performance

Are you looking for someone with business management experience to partner with to help you run your business successfully .(very key)

THEN CONTACT ME TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEED!

I am a management and Financial consultant with over 10 years experience .
My fees and conditions are very reasonable.

For small and start-up businesses we allow you to pay what you can afford as a way of supporting SMEs.

GreatIDEA Consult

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale / Distributing Partners For Imported Solar Power Bank Needed! / Nigeria Army School Of Millitary Engineering Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.