Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,771 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker (37236 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / Just In: APC In Shambles, Yakubu Dogara Emerges Speaker (house Of Reps!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

[s] Yeah they are criminals just like PDP also, but you and those that hail these politicians are worst than devil. Most especially shameless hypocrites like you that hail the Ekiti illegality but crying wolf now. Alai loju ti[/s]

Gbe e nu sohun joor, eyin alailojuti gbogbo yii. Awon ojelu ti won pe ra won nni oselu ti mu yin leru leru tan patapata
. undecided

ejelaju yin ki talubo ma ko wo.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by putin3: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yeye APC that produce a president that can't appoint his aid over 5 day as a sitting president.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Kenobus: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
How many Apc members do they have in Benue HOA? If they are not up to 15; how can Apc emerge as Speaker? Why should Pdp be treated that way? Apc should be very careful. At the national level, they said we should be patient when Patience has left! No direction so far
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by putin3: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yeye APC they ve succeed in putting Nigeria in coma like this.yeye ppl
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by isralkhaleed(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How can an APC that has only 14 mebers produce speaker for PDP that has 15 lawmakers.

How can Police probe Rivers and Akwa ibom election while they turn a blind eye to Oyo, Lagos, Imo and Kano.

How can APC probe Mike okiro while Hafiz Ringim who is a known BH sympathizer walks free

How can APC probe Diezani while Sylva and Amaechi are savouring air of freedom

How can APC be in power and BH is waxing stronger daily

May God help us from this monster
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by codedslayer: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

Gbe e nu sohun joor, eyin alailojuti gbogbo yii. Awon ojelu ti won pe ra won nni oselu ti mu yin leru leru tan patapata
. undecided

ejelaju yin ki talubo ma ko wo.
[/s]

Buhahahaha. The shameless jobless oaf cant stop posting nonsense. Coming from a devil that defend PDP here 247, you just describe yourself and your miserable life in your quote above. A shameless dingbat that argue and spend all his time defending rogues and politicians, you should be worried about your pathetic life cos your unborn kids will surely curse when they get to know how you spend your youthful life defending thieves and rogues. Ashiere elebi omo adanu. Eni to ba gbowo lowo oselu kankan one way or the other ma fi owo yen wo aisan ninu inira ni. Ashe waaaa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SeverusSnape(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

gringringrin
Cry me an ocean
Hello Islamist. smiley

Aren't you still digging for posts?
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by strongerthaneva(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Brightology2:
APC- demonic party.dey re filled with violence.evil set of pple.foooolish,idiotic n Buhari pple. Quote me @ ur own thunder lightening striking u
my shut da Bleep mouth up u dis scumbag..No beta comment just so so mumuism comments from mumuism brains..ask ur fayose what he did in ekiti did u talk say anything about it?if ma.president is mumu then ur hero must be myopic brainless..thunder fire ur mouth..

2 Likes

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by anwe: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
ricsman:
what I want to know is how many of those running will be part of the 8th assembly?

if APC is the ruling party, they may not want the number 3 citizen to be an opposition. hence speaker should come from APC

bribery and threat to life hmmmm

Whether APC is ruling the state, this has nothing to do with the house that should be control by PDP being the majority members. APC has always been a very crude party.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by blackpanda: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Brightology2:
APC- demonic party.dey re filled with violence.evil set of pple.foooolish,idiotic n Buhari pple. Quote me @ ur own thunder lightening striking u

Eyah, see pains grin
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Sacramento4real(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

gringringrin
Cry me an ocean
Nor mind dem,jare.When Fayose did his own in Ekiti,they called him their Hero.Now,they are weeping!Dem neva see anything.

1 Like

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Benzzle: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why is the Daura President silent on this?

Evil reign supreme when those in authority keep silent.

The brainless one is not around to witness this impunity, I learnt he wants to travel to Cameroun next wk
Mr intelligent what concerns Buhari in the matter...don't they have a governor or court to run to
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by obinoral1179(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

The brainless one is not around to witness this impunity, I learnt he wants to travel to Cameroun next wk
go and hug your dimiss button and stop ranting here..
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Taste opposition for a while. Don't feel bitter, it won't last for 16 yrs grin and instead of killing ur family, beta commit suicide cool
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
putin3:
Yeye APC they ve succeed in putting Nigeria in coma like this.yeye ppl

Taste opposition for a while. Don't feel bitter, it won't last for 16 yrs grin and instead of killing ur family, beta commit suicide cool
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
putin3:
Yeye APC that produce a president that can't appoint his aid over 5 day as a sitting president.

Suffer a lil n enjoy forever

In HELL grin
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by nzeobi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oklander:
[s][/s] The clueless Xpresident was the pioneer of 16 greater than 19 brainlessness of the PDP, while this has nothing to the with APC leadership in the centre.
Does that justify it.
Rise above party loyalty and identify with the truth
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SUBWAY101(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. The shameless jobless oaf cant stop posting nonsense. Coming from a devil that defend PDP here 247, you just describe yourself and your miserable life in your quote above. A shameless dingbat that argue and spend all his time defending rogues and politicians, you should be worried about your pathetic life cos your unborn kids will surely curse when they get to know how you spend your youthful life defending thieves and rogues. Ashiere elebi omo adanu. Eni to ba gbowo lowo oselu kankan one way or the other ma fi owo yen wo aisan ninu inira ni. Ashe waaaa.

Ashe ooooo. Firefire oloribu ti ko lojuti rara ni. Oma she o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Fundango: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Spells:
Abeg my padi from kasablankako dey ask...did dey run with their tail inbtw their legs?
Nop they run with tails i mean jelas in caskets becos their legs are hot about to za grill.

1 Like

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SplendidE(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2015

The brainless one is not around to witness this impunity, I learnt he wants to travel to Cameroun next wk[/quote] cry me a river
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by styno(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
All these our dull politicians self.

All the APC legislators needed to do is ensure at least 2 PDP members were deliberately made to absent themselves from the session and voila, you have an APC speaker
How hard is that?
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by NobleG1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
In every House of Assembly, it is usually the Party that has the majority in the House that produces the Leader of the House! If PDP has 15 members while APC has only 14, then PDP should produce the Leader! That's what the Nigeria Constitution says!

If APC behaves like thugs in power then they're not different from the PDP!
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by jaytee01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How can an APC that has only 14 mebers produce speaker for PDP that has 15 lawmakers.

How can Police probe Rivers and Akwa ibom election while they turn a blind eye to Oyo, Lagos, Imo and Kano.

How can APC probe Mike okiro while Hafiz Ringim who is a known BH sympathizer walks free

How can APC probe Diezani while Sylva and Amaechi are savouring air of freedom

How can APC be in power and BH is waxing stronger daily

May God help us from this monster
GO AND .......
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Dreysamm195(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Firefire:

We all know that APC claims of CHANGE is fraudulent. Useless party of rogues and criminals. cheesy
you are a criminal urself, i shd giv u slap on ur bald head there

2 Likes

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Rotimi47: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
zik4ever:
No fewer than fifteen members of the Benue State House of Assembly elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and a member from the Labour Party have fled Makurdi, the state capital over alleged threat to their life.

The lawmakers claimed they fled Markurdi over threat to their life and monetary inducement by the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led State Government.

According to the legislators, they left Makurdi on Tuesday, after the 7th assembly was dissolved without inaugurating the 8th assembly.
In separate interviews with newsmen, the lawmakers said they had been offered money and car gifts to allow the APC with 14 members take leadership of the House.

They also lamented that their refusal to accept the offer put them at cross purpose with the APC government which began to threaten their lives, forcing them to run to safety.
Meanwhile, DAILY POST has gathered that Hon Terkimbi Kyange has emerged as the speaker of the Benue State House of Assembly. He is a member of the APC.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/05/15-pdp-lawmakers-flee-benue-as-apc-member-emerges-speaker/
Don't believe this as PDP have always been mischievous.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by jaytee01(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Firefire:
In separate interviews with newsmen, the lawmakers said they had been offered money and car gifts to allow the APC with 14 members take

leadership of the House.

PDP is evil but APC is more EVIL AND DANGEROUS !

Fellow Nigerians,

Welcome to the era of CHANGE where nothing has CHANGE but the party name.
Shameless hypocritical thug
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

u are just a brainless and an unreasonable fool who lacks manners..when fayose used the whole thug in ekiti to prevent the lawmakers from sitting,u people we're praising and encouraging him,and what has buhari got to do with this? Some times I beg to ask where u tanoids get ur brains manufactured from?

1 Like

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

gringringrin
Cry me an ocean

He should cry us the Sombreiro River

grin
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by olutunde12(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
ricsman:
what I want to know is how many of those running will be part of the 8th assembly?

if APC is the ruling party, they may not want the number 3 citizen to be an opposition. hence speaker should come from APC

bribery and threat to life hmmmm

Did you go to school at all? You people are disgusting. The party that accupies the state house has nothing to do with who leads the house. The constitution did not even say the party with majority members should be speaker.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by olutunde12(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
u are just a brainless and an unreasonable fool who lacks manners..when fayose used the whole thug in ekiti to prevent the lawmakers from sitting,u people we're praising and encouraging him,and what has buhari got to do with this? Some times I beg to ask where u tanoids get ur brains manufactured from?

Well, i know the two cases are not the same. When Fayose won election, the apc dominated house was only concerned with impeaching him and that was the origin of the problem and it continued till this week when they were swept away by the super broom!
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Firefire:

Agreed. So, why are they now chanting CHANGE?

you, oponusanctus and that attention seeker barcarubish are just impossible...u guys have brain but can not use...if u want to play opposition, play with common sense and not with biased mind...was it not yesterday 3 of u were shouting fayose can never be impeached even when he used the whole thug in ekiti to prevent law makers from sitting? That guy has crossed every border not worth crossing
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
APC is demonic. The Lawmakers shouldn't have ran away. They should have stayed and fight for the right
see what I just said!fayose can't be impeached even when he used thugs to prevent lawmakers from sitting..u guys are just impossible one of the reason u are not to be taken serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate / Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.