Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,696 members, 7,862,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker (37226 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Fayose’s Lawmakers Flee Ekiti State To Avoid Arrest By Police-Adewunmi / Just In: APC In Shambles, Yakubu Dogara Emerges Speaker (house Of Reps!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. The shameless jobless oaf cant stop posting nonsense. Coming from a devil that defend PDP here 247, you just describe yourself and your miserable life in your quote above. A shameless dingbat that argue and spend all his time defending rogues and politicians, you should be worried about your pathetic life cos your unborn kids will surely curse when they get to know how you spend your youthful life defending thieves and rogues. Ashiere elebi omo adanu. Eni to ba gbowo lowo oselu kankan one way or the other ma fi owo yen wo aisan ninu inira ni. Ashe waaaa.

Oga Ade,

Epe yi poo?

Anyway,

Epe Aaja ko le mu Aagborin lailai!

Eyin alatenuje ni ki e sora yin, ero ti atubotan oooo!

You blind followers of criminals should CHANGE!

Nonesense
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
you, oponusanctus and that attention seeker barcarubish are just impossible...u guys have brain but can not use...if u want to play opposition, play with common sense and not with biased mind...was it not yesterday 3 of u were shouting fayose can never be impeached even when he used the whole thug in ekiti to prevent law makers from sitting? That guy has crossed every border not worth crossing

Good luck in your celebration, what I know is nothing has CHANGE in Nigeria politics.

APC CHANGE IS FRAUD! Finito.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Bluffly: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
ricsman:
what I want to know is how many of those running will be part of the 8th assembly?

if APC is the ruling party, they may not want the number 3 citizen to be an opposition. hence speaker should come from APC

bribery and threat to life hmmmm
The show is not House of Reps but rather state HoA. Read and understand b4 making comments
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by ricsman(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
olutunde12:

Did you go to school at all? You people are disgusting. The party that accupies the state house has nothing to do with who leads the house. The constitution did not even say the party with majority members should be speaker.
I hate when people like u quota me.

did u read what I said? no. ebok!

did u provide answer to the question I needed an answer to? no. mugu!

you that went to schools, when u see "if" & "hence" what does it tell u? illiterate.

pls stop quoting me if all u know is to insult.

educated fool
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Ashe ooooo. Firefire oloribu ti ko lojuti rara ni. Oma she o

Ti emi ba je oloriburuku, kini iwo

Ibi ti arowipe a ma ba ogbon, bi a ba ba 'ago nibe yio duni ? undecided

Olorun o ni jeki enu ko ba opolopo yin.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by ricsman(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bluffly:

The show is not House of Reps but rather state HoA. Read and understand b4 making comments

u that read. tell me who is the number 3 citizen in Benue state
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SUBWAY101(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Firefire:

Ti emi ba je oloriburuku, kini iwo

Ibi ti arowipe a ma ba ogbon, bi a ba ba 'ago nibe yio duni ? undecided

Olorun o ni jeki enu ko ba opolopo yin.

Ko ri bu e lo siwaju. Omo abi pabe, oloshi omo to nsare tele oselu kiri. Owo to gba lowo awon oselu lo ma sheku pa e gbeyin. Alai lojuti ole buruku.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Ko ri bu e lo siwaju. Omo abi pabe, oloshi omo to nsare tele oselu kiri. Owo to gba lowo awon oselu lo ma sheku pa e gbeyin. Alai lojuti ole buruku.

cheesy I see you are pained.

I will respond to you when I arrive.

Eleke ebu, boda Soliu.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SUBWAY101(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=34495724]

cheesy I see you are pained.

I will respond to you when I arrive.

[/quote

Ahahahaha. Pained that you be oloshi omo irankiran? I don laff tire oooo.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=SUBWAY101 post=34495782][/quote]

O ni enuburuku sha? shocked

Kilode?

Later we continue.

My flight is taking off now, byeeee
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SUBWAY101(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Firefire:

O ni enuburuku sha? shocked

Kilode?

Later we continue.

My flight is taking off now, byeeee

Flight. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This weyre no go kill me ooooo.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Isoni(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
ROTFL
Rumpelstiltskin:
Like Ekiti, Like Benue......Lawmakers running faster than Usain Bolt since 1900AD
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by gbagyiza: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why is the Daura President silent on this?

Evil reign supreme when those in authority keep silent.

The brainless one is not around to witness this impunity, I learnt he wants to travel to Cameroun next wk

it serve d opposition party right. when pdp were in power, they did dsame thing 2 apc. Nw is dere turn 2 feel d heat....life na turn by turn.dnt disturb ur self its part of nigerian politics. I hv learn nt 2 worry my self with d rubbish call nigerian politics.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Spells(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fundango:
Nop they run with tails i mean jelas in caskets becos their legs are hot about to za grill.
that means the song jela by asa was for them
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by BLOTRS: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nonsense! Unless you learn how to fight back, you guys will keep running. these set of ppl are the reason why APC always resorts to violence, since the APC guys know they'll definitely run for their lives instead of fighting back.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Flight. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This weyre no go kill me ooooo.

Subway,

Try and change your bad mouth, your future is at stake if you continue like this.

I wish you best of luck.

Odaboooo
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by vivacious01: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How can an APC that has only 14 mebers produce speaker for PDP that has 15 lawmakers.

How can Police probe Rivers and Akwa ibom election while they turn a blind eye to Oyo, Lagos, Imo and Kano.

How can APC probe Mike okiro while Hafiz Ringim who is a known BH sympathizer walks free

How can APC probe Diezani while Sylva and Amaechi are savouring air of freedom

How can APC be in power and BH is waxing stronger daily

May God help us from this monster
It's usually an election and majority carries the vote.Some PDP lawmakers must have voted the APC winner,hahaha.So who is pursuing who now,smh.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SUBWAY101(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

Subway,

Try and change your bad mouth, your future is at stake if you continue like this.

I wish you best of luck.

Odaboooo
[/s]

You should try and change your pathetic life first, the money those politicians pay you cant be useful for your life. You are a f.ucking hypocrite and defender of looters, you surely have a share in the curse they receive as well, thats why your life is miserable. I have no pity for you.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

[s]You should try and change your pathetic life first, the money those politicians pay you cant be useful for your life. You are a f.ucking hypocrite and defender of looters, you surely have a share in the curse they receive as well, thats why your life is miserable. I have no pity for you. [/s]

cheesy Funny boy!

Gbogbo epe ti ose ko pada si ori, adabi ti nba gba owo lowo enikeni. Ma gbagbe ooo, "ADABI" Awa o je labe gesi Kankan. Ko ni ye gbogbo awon to gba owo lowo awon olo-selu.

You guys believe if you are expressing your view you must have been compromised ? I pity you.

If you call my present life miserable, I pity your future. - SMH
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SUBWAY101(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

cheesy Funny boy!

Gbogbo epe ti ose ko pada si ori, adabi ti nba gba owo lowo enikeni. Ma gbagbe ooo, "ADABI" Awa o je labe gesi Kankan. Ko ni ye gbogbo awon to gba owo lowo awon olo-selu.

You guys believe if you are expressing your view you must have been compromised ? I pity you.

If you call my present life miserable, I pity your future. - SMH

[/s]

It is clear, anyone that collect kobo from these politicians ma fi owo yen wo aisan ni. Epe yen wa fun eni to be gba kobo lowo oshelu. Shey amin si adura yi ti okan e ba mo pe ogba kobo ri lowo oloshelu. Abo ro wipe mi o mo e ni? Ojo esin e ti shu, oma to ro. Wa rin ran wo, iwo ati elebi to nti kiri.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

[s] It is clear, anyone that collect kobo from these politicians ma fi owo yen wo aisan ni. Epe yen wa fun eni to be gba kobo lowo oshelu. Shey amin si adura yi ti okan e ba mo pe ogba kobo ri lowo oloshelu. Abo ro wipe mi o mo e ni? Ojo esin e ti shu, oma to ro. Wa rin ran wo, iwo ati elebi to nti kiri.[/s]

Look into your future young man and stop baseless accusation.

I have given you enough audience.

Goodnight!
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SUBWAY101(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

Look into your future young man and stop baseless accusation.

I have given you enough audience.

Goodnight!
[/s]

Jobless nonentity keep making noise about future. My present state is your prayer request, my future is certain and cool but your miserable life is messed up cos of curses from the innocent masses. Say amen to my prayers and stop skiping it. Eni to ba gba kobo lowo olo shelu ri larin emi ati iwo, aisan ati inira lo ma ba ku. Sha min
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Jobless nonentity keep making noise about future. My present state is your prayer request, my future is certain and cool but your miserable life is messed up cos of curses from the innocent masses. Say amen to my prayers and stop skiping it. Eni to ba gba kobo lowo olo shelu ri larin emi ati iwo, aisan ati inira lo ma ba ku. Sha min

AMIN! AMIN!! AMIN!!! LORUKO JESU..............

Now, edit all your insults.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by Firefire(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
@ SUBWAY101

Firefire:

AMIN! AMIN!! AMIN!!! LORUKO JESU..............

Now, edit all your insults.
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by SenatorJames(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
fashoo2010:
They ought to have discuss abt it, PDP for d speaker, APC for Deputy speaker, PDP Majority leader and APC for Deputy majority leader and LP for minority leader...dats d only way it can be resolved
Don't mind them. Cooperation to loot will not allow them to agree with that formula. The same way it is always hard to accept than an opposition candidate wins as local government chairman.

Is our actual problem in Nigeria political parties or our system?
Re: 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker by olawalepopoola: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
If you "Ekiti me", I will "Benue" you. Hmmm mm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form / Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.