Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. (47757 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by pretydiva(f): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ojestas:
like seriously, ppl now believe; if u don't expose your boobs...u ain't hot.
its so annoying
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Captainswag225(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babysho:
Me I like boobs o
okay, make una go suck am na.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by pretydiva(f): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Flashh:

Hope you aren't more a virgin that you usually argue with me before?
wat r u saying?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by prettyboi1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Naija people can be so hypocritical. Choi! See almost everyone here now forming "what is this?" "Madness everywhere" "She for just comot her cloth finish na".....You guys should quit being hypocrites! Even the ones that are probably fantasizing are forming holier-than-thou, the girls who would probably also dress similarly in real life too are here yarning "what is this"? If you don't like this,....kindly pass instead of all these fake "holier-than-thou acts."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
nice lips to suck my dick, fresh boobs to make me cum nicely but pls hide your toes from me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by tolexy007(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
I love dat furniture
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Everybody is gradually running mad, no one wants to be left out in the free madness.
Hahahaha. There are so many kinds of madness.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
So, what are we supposed to do?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by chimatruth(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Repent and be useful to yourself...
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Rheetari(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
na she be "I really need all the attention I can get".
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Akinrogun(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
EmmyBoy2:
About two years ago nairaland was invaded by GARRI Crew. Were you one of them? Was so hilarious then....
ol boy.......dat garri era no b small wahala o........hw time flies.....Seun sef go dey laugh when he reminisces.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by laserjet: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hypocrites everywhere.... undecided

Like say if she give them suck they won't suck it dry. grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Maximus85(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
fatdon2:
The fashionable underboss showed
this off on her IG page. She's got it!

www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/jennifer-obayuwana-shows-off-major.html?m=1

You call it push up. But in the hood, we call it Italian packing. The more you look the less you see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by SplendidE(f): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
For those who dnt get it,shes only sendn a msg dat shes single n ready to mingle,so u can apply
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by seunfape(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
has nothing to do with my sunday service tommorow.so....
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
jhius:
I bet Dbanj loves to take balanced diet

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Make una free the babe nau

U find it out of place now, in less than fives years. Even some of our girls here on nl acting like blessed virgin mother will have nothing but these in their wardrobes

When miniskirts and bum shorts were just becoming popular everyone was giving straightfaces angry sad . Now I see it everywhere, who con dey wear am?

Even this leggins that completely frames the ass (lawd of mercy cool) and sends poor souls to hell (confuses the remaining, poorer souls), I believe there was a dress code for it before, now its is worn in every explicit way possible.

Fortunately or unfortunately, there is no standard means to determine what is decent except by what the majority of the society believes

na to close eye for road sure pass unless person wan dey go confession every 2 days

So don't make too much noise about her dressing, especially women, decency is relative to time and place...
Its just a matter of time and we'll see more of this everywhere.....

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by simdam500(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
She's pretty
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Showing her stuff ain't the ish, but making stuffs like dis a big news is the problem.

So many people got ex's so y is her own a big ish if not that she wants to be known (but on a wrong note as his ex).

Remember Genevieve was his ex and she is moving to greater height since their breakup and when her name is mentioned no one ever addresses her as dat dudes ex.

Let them girls keep gaining fame being peoples ex's and people like us keep hailing....
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by yehmi01(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is this rubbish still in vouge.

Don't people have parents or sensible people around them to talk sense in dir heads.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
legaxi:
And they call this civilization, i pity christenity
and what has this got to do with christianity,bigot
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
legaxi:
and what has this got to do with christianity?,bigot
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lol @ boob topic una no dey tire
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Akinrogun:

ol boy.......dat garri era no b small wahala o........hw time flies.....Seun sef go dey laugh when he reminisces.
yeah bro
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Flashh: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
pretydiva:
wat r u saying?
Why you usually shout, "I AM A VIRGIN".

Congratulate my football team Barcelona for our victory to in the Champions League Final. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by legaxi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
onomeglo:
and what has this got to do with christianity,bigot
You got me wrong girl, 'bigot' it's unpleasant
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by Adaezeagu(f): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
mesoade:
Who her breast ddon help?
grin Na me!!!!! grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by iamdjtune: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2015
show us your rozay not ur cleavage grin

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by donJ2(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2015
mikidoo1:
This talent of showing boobi can it fetch oiyel reserves and foreX to the naija economy?

They show it off to ur senators, who fly dez h*oes around d world, buy dem estates as birthday presents...with tax payers money.

...I hv one of dem as FWB, d last time she wz arranged for a senator, the man wz evn too busy to spend tym with her, buh she wz lodged in transcorp hilton, and her T-fair wz 500k... for dx 9ja...

So free 'em h*oes dy know they aint loyal

Ps: Fwb. #Friendswithbenefit grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. by peacefullady: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2015
legaxi:
you are a fool to have said that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her / Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me” / Mercy Aigbe Praised As A Virtuous Wife In Her Husband's Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.