Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? (4199 Views)

What Name Will Best Suit This Dog? / Just Got This Dog Today. / This Dog Is Too Gentle,lazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Pls tell me the breed name for this dog?

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Anayo

4 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Prodeegee(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
Anayo

Now why won't I laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
Anayo
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
Anayo

What's Anayo? shocked
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Dochman224(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
this is gsd/rott mix

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Dochman224(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
ur dog got rotten marking on his face while it also have Gsd ears, Gsd head shape and Gsd d fur but hv higher percentage of Gsd in him than rottie.
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by willi926(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
its a foreign ekuuke

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by arcbay(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
Anayo

This got me laughing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by chucky234(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
Anayo
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Mckandre(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
Anayo
grin grin. grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by anochuks08(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
Anayo
I don die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mckandre:
grin grin. grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin

Dude wats anayo?
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Theanointed3(f): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gsd+Ekuke
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by pussygotlips: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
WarRLaY:
Anayo
dude don kil me

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Theanointed3:
Gsd+Ekuke

What's Ekuke
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Baroba(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
soleexx:

What's Ekuke

Igbo name for a bingo, local Nigerian dog..
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Baroba:

Igbo name for a bingo, local Nigerian dog..

Does it look like a bingo to you?...better go 2 the dentist
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Vikkiboi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Well though it may have the bloodline of a Gsd & Rot, but bros, it's more of a Local dog. That's just the bitter truth.

But it's ur dog, feed it well and show it love
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Baroba(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Xxxx
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Baroba:

Did I call it one? You asked a question, I gave you an answer. I don't know much about breeds, so am not in a position to define it..

Calm down..

Its fine its fine
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by Baroba(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
soleexx:

Its fine its fine

Seriously, you dog is fine, just look after it the best you can..
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Baroba:

Seriously, you dog is fine, just look after it the best you can..

Just five month male dog...

I may give it out and puchase a better 1
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by nickyvil: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
GSD 75% ROTTWEILER 25%

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by jerflakes(m): 1:01am On Jun 11, 2015
nickyvil:
GSD 75% ROTTWEILER 25%

Na lie. That dog has a generous amount of thr mongrel breed (ekuke)

WarRLaY:
Anayo

grin
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by nickyvil: 4:52am On Jun 11, 2015
jerflakes:

grin

Lol,... Wetin now why u no like dey giv person up now
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2015
jerflakes:

grin

Guy u dey craze?
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by winetapper: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2015
soleexx:

Guy u dey craze?
my puppy is like this a mix of GSD and Mongrel about 6 weeks..

Below my puppy ears now erect now..
Is your dog now agressive @ five month? When did it start showing its agressiveness ?

Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by soleexx(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
winetapper:
my puppy is like this a mix of GSD and Mongrel about 6 weeks..

Below my puppy ears now erect now..
Is your dog now agressive @ five month? When did it start showing its agressiveness ?

Yea very Aggressive to the strangers...he started his aggression when he was 4month old...but for now is a thing we can control when he saw a stranger with just a "get away mickey"...and that's because he still little..that's all...hez growin really fast and very fat

Your puppy looks great!! Male or female?
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by winetapper: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
soleexx:

Yea very Aggressive to the strangers...he started his aggression when he was 4month old...but for now is a thing we can control when he saw a stranger with just a "get away mickey"...and that's because he still little..that's all...hez growin really fast and very fat

Male he loves eating.. And give the mongrel i have before though time.. As small as it is..
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by winetapper: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2015
soleexx:

he is also greedy.. He can defend two plates of food at different location at same time.. But when the mongrel vex sha.. Nah d dog neck he de aim grin grin
Re: Can You Tell Me The Name Of This Dog? by osomegbe(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Gsd + Rottweiler.
Colour = Rottweiler
Shape and built = Gsd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maltese Puppies For Sale!!! / Rate Nikki, My 6 Months Old Caucasian / Our Dog Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.