Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Just Got This Dog Today. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Just Got This Dog Today. (5108 Views)

I Lost My Dog Today.. / I Lost My Dog Today (PICTURES) / Just Got This Dog Today(new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just Got this Dog today don't know the breed.Someone Told me it a caucasian mix

2 Likes

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nkita?
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by kunlesufyan(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
It's not full but its ok....how much did u get it?
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
@kunlesufyan what breed is the Dog
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by kunlesufyan(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
German shepherd
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by naijainfogalery: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
The dog looks like a german sherperd and cauc breed, Lovly puppy
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wat can I do so as to make the pup not shout @ Night.
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by theecaus(m): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2015
It's lyk u gt d sme prbs I avv here.....i gt dis puppy yesterday and I put it in d cage and it wnt stp shouting also it's nt eatin all d puppy do is shout
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by aguizm(m): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
This is NKITA Bread grin grin dont worry give it 3months the color of the hair go change to brown.
Mumu. Even if its an Nkita no b still dog e b?
Show us your 100% pure and from champion bloodline dog. Until u do please don't bother replying me.
U never fit buy dog but u d get mouth criticize another person own.

6 Likes

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by kunlesufyan(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2015
aguizm:

Show us your 100% pure and from champion bloodline dog.
Until u do please don't bother replying me.

Ma nigga!! I too love this your reply.. I don't know y some guys dey do like donkey ...

2 Likes

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by kunlesufyan(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2015
tobbya123:
It's in a new environment, it myt be cos its scared ..it will stop with time ..maybe you shouldn't cage it .try to wrap it with a dry cloth as tho you are cuddling it
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by aguizm(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Ma nigga!! I too love this your reply.. I don't know y some guys dey do like donkey ...

Thanks.

I just hate to see people rating and insulting other people's pet bought with hard earned money and discriminating dog's breed and purity.

Happy Sunday Boss.

4 Likes

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by largehead: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Some mofos never get money buy Airtime, dem go come here dey criticize person dog!

2 Likes

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by osomegbe(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
What is Nkita?
Does it mean local breed? If yes, then some people needs to look well.
That is not local.
I am looking for a local female dog to cross my rott with and pick one of its puppy. Anybody in PHC interested in it, then send me a shout.
The Rottweiler will be 1 year old next month and it is full breed.

check pix when it was 6 and half months old.

1 Share

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by Soknown: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
osomegbe:
What is Nkita?
I am looking for a local female dog to cross my rott with and pick one of its puppy.
The Rottweiler will be 1 year old next month and it is full breed.
Sir, Is there any reason for this intent.
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by Tylerdan(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
OP you dog is "shouting" cause its in a new environ away from its mom and sibling just like any child would do in this situation.

SOLUTION - You need to pet this dog and show it some love any form of reassurance would be nice get it out of the cage and allow it to get to know its new home when you win its trust it'll calm down and from crying all the time it'll advance to when you leave him alone to not crying at all. Your new dog is lovely and is as beautiful as the love you show it.
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by osomegbe(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Soknown:

Sir, Is there any reason for this intent.

Just want to have a local breed and compare with the full imported I have.
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by Baroba(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
aguizm:

Show us your 100% pure and from champion bloodline dog.
Until u do please don't bother replying me.

Well said, as if Nkita is not dog in Igbo.. People like him, are best ignored in my opinion...

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by Vikkiboi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
That's a german shepherd...but if it's actually mixed with a Caucasian as you said you were told, then we will have to wait till it grow a lil bit then I can tell you that.

Concerning the noise she is making, it's normal due to the change in environment and because the mum is not there...but the noise will stop in 3-4days...

And better still, let the puppy be beside you when it's bed time, she won't cry again

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
my dog pop is a little bit watery.i have been feeding it golden morn
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by wstinga(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2015
When you remove a puppy from its pack, behavioural problems tend to occur. That cute puppy becomes restless or withdrawn, anxious or paranoid.

The solution to this is verbal communication and calm body gestures to reassure your dog so it integrates easily into the new environment and pack it has found itself in. Isolation in backyard cages is not recommended.

I am lucky to have a room with tiles, why? I had to mop a lot, remove poop and occasional throw-ups. Urine was never far from me.(his was during the bonding stage of my pups.

...At this stage, your puppy needs mashed foods, Why? The surface area of the food is broader for digestion. Try nutroplan chicken meat loaf, I used it on a skinny pup and got results. 3 cans per day though. Arion is more economical with slower results. Don't give that dog golden morn....its maize, they cannot digest it.

*My recipe for puppies like yours...
-1 boiled egg (boiled for exactly 8mins)
-1 can, Nutroplan puppy can food
-A pinch of egg shell powder
-Half a hand full of boiled rice

Feed 3 times a day,if you don't get results within 2 weeks, deworm.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by theecaus(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
wstinga:
When you remove a puppy from its pack, behavioural problems tend to occur. That cute puppy becomes restless or withdrawn, anxious or paranoid.

The solution to this is verbal communication and calm body gestures to reassure your dog so it integrates easily into the new environment and pack it has found itself in. Isolation in backyard cages is not recommended.

I am lucky to have a room with tiles, why? I had to mop a lot, remove poop and occasional throw-ups. Urine was never far from me.(his was during the bonding stage of my pups.

...At this stage, your puppy needs mashed foods, Why? The surface area of the food is broader for digestion. Try nutroplan chicken meat loaf, I used it on a skinny pup and got results. 3 cans per day though. Arion is more economical with slower results. Don't give that dog golden morn....its maize, they cannot digest it.

*My recipe for puppies like yours...
-1 boiled egg (boiled for exactly 8mins)
-1 can, Nutroplan puppy can food
-A pinch of egg shell powder
-Half a hand full of boiled rice

Feed 3 times a day,if you don't get results within 2 weeks, deworm.

Cheers!
where and how much can smone gt dat nutroplan meat loaf and wat is dat egg shell powder thing....I be novice abeg
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Same here too
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by wstinga(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
theecaus:
where and how much can smone gt dat nutroplan meat loaf and wat is dat egg shell powder thing....I be novice abeg

Nutroplan is sold at Petsmart, 10 Ayangboye Str., Anthony Lagos. Not the Illupeju side anthony but the Theodoloite House side. I am assuming you are in Lagos though....
This is their number 08033059367. -f you are outside lagos, you could make arrangement with them to waybill it for you.
As for the cost, its should around 4.5k to 5.5k for a pack containing 24cans at 400g per can.
Hope that helps.

The eggshell serve as a source of calcium .Its a pinch and should not exceed that. I presume you are not feeding bones...it is a safer natural way to fortify food with calcium.
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2015
the pup is now 3mnth&2weeks

Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by babythug(f): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
tobbya123:

hahahaha you never start!

Do you keep him/her in a dark spot at night? some pups prefer their sleeping areas to be well lit especially when they're new in the location...
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
babythug:

hahahaha you never start!

Do you keep him/her in a dark spot at night? some pups prefer their sleeping areas to be well lit especially when they're new in the location...
he is now 3months&2weeks
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by babythug(f): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
I arrived late to the party apparently grin
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tobbya123: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
babythug:
I arrived late to the party apparently grin
yes
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by tesslove(f): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
ur puppy is cute
Re: Just Got This Dog Today. by powchiey(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Its a good alsatian puPp.. Incase yor nid I gat som 4rm slntbak fada 25k last let my pipu all go 08174652204 .. Chek my threds my picx I recently uploded

(1) (2) (Reply)

July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. / How To Know If Your Dog Is Pregnant? / Alaska Malamute Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.