Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? (986 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? by tamertery(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
there was a man, his wife was sick, so during the week he goes to work, cmz bck early to care for the wife, on a particular day, he had no idea dat hs mother inlaw(his wives mum) came to visit her sick daughter, immediately the mum arrived, sh took ol her daughters cloths nd set to go wash dem... bt bfr sh strted, sh rmvd her on clothing nd tired one of her daughters wrappers, as sh wash washn d cloths... in a bent position, her ass was protruding as it normally would if someone was washn while stndn, nd her face was at d inner part of d wash room.... while sh was washn, her daughters husbnd arrived, upon his arrival, he tot he saw hs wife washn nd was happy sh has gotten btr, sooo... out of happiness, he went nd spankd her ass sayin,"so u don well nd u no even call me tell me" d mother dd nt tok, sh jus kpt quiet,....den he nw entered his room, nd lo nd behold his wife was still lying dwn on her sick bed... suprised, he nw askd her hu was dat outside if tws not her... nd d wife ansad, MY MOTHER!!!
wetin una go do ooo as far d husband
Re: My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? by Tabelachizza(f): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
***Yawns***
Re: My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? by tamertery(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tabelachizza:
***Yawns***
atleast you try comment... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? by EfemenaXY: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Tender a quick apology.

Now does that answer your question, @OP?
Re: My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? by Haywhymido(m): 12:58am On Jun 07, 2015
aha, na serious wahala be dat o
Re: My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? by Richy4(m): 4:43am On Jun 07, 2015
She didn't say anything because she heard what you said and knew that it was an honest mistake.

All the person got to do is to say he was sorry. He never knew it wasn't (you mention your wife's name)

I don't really wanna go into detail but were you drunk that you can't notice the difference between your wife and a stranger. I can only think otherwise if there was no light in the compound.
Re: My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? by tamertery(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Richy4:
She didn't say anything because she heard what you said and knew that it was an honest mistake.

All the person got to do is to say he was sorry. He never knew it wasn't (you mention your wife's name)

I don't really wanna go into detail but were you drunk that you can't notice the difference between your wife and a stranger. I can only think otherwise if there was no light in the compound.

she tied her daughters wrapper... u knw in d north cus of hw young dia motheers still looks... without seeing their face, dt mstk is possible to make... as for me mehn... d shame go plnty... thnks for ur contribution
Re: My Good Family Guys... What Will You Do In This Situation??? by tamertery(m): 6:01am On Jun 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Tender a quick apology.
Now does that answer your question, @OP?
yes thnk u

(1) (Reply)

Photo: This Is True Love / That Time You Wished Your Parents Traveled & Left You And Your Siblings At Home / What's Your Heartbreak Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.