Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Help Me With Zain Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With Zain Browsing (848 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Zain Browsing by kunmiii: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
Please anybody who can help me wit free zain nd mtn browsing shld help me by sending it 2 my box.my mail address is boxcold@rocketmail.com
Re: Help Me With Zain Browsing by Infoseye(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
kunmiii:

Please anybody who can help me wit free zain nd mtn browsing shld help me by sending it 2 my box.my mail address is boxcold@rocketmail.com

No one with send it to ur box search the thread well you will get a solution I created a thread to help pple like u, trust the moderators they deleted my helpful thread.
Re: Help Me With Zain Browsing by paulinto: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hi,
I have noticed one of the habit of We African. We all want best thing without ready to pay for that best thing. We want best thing free of charge.
I want to tell you that there are so many Fake browsing software in which some will work for awhile and stop working after some weeks of getting them activated. Better still I want to tell you that there are still genuine Free browsing software. Yoruba proverb says "Obe to dun owo lopa" i.e A palatable soup was prepared with money and not only water.

If you want to know more about this software contact:
Mr Paul
p.adelakun@yahoo.com
Cheers!!!
Re: Help Me With Zain Browsing by unclewebng(m): 12:27am On Mar 11, 2009
Sorry, Zain is still doing browsing up till now and will end by 15th march, i still browse on my laptop today free using Zain. Though i browse also with MTN but it is not free

(1) (Reply)

Black Berry Bold / Sype Mobile / Sony Ericsson K810i Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.