Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

PHOTO: Wizkid Get Honoured By Cyprus University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Wizkid Get Honoured By Cyprus University (709 Views)

Did Wizkid Get His Hair Inspiration From My Son? Lola Omotayo Asks / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Peace Ambassador Agency / Blessing Pius Graduates With First Class From Cyprus University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Wizkid Get Honoured By Cyprus University by starboi63(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wave making singer, Wizkid, has just been honoured by Cyprus International University, where he is scheduled to perform.

Before his performance, the singer was given the award of recognition from the University for his Outstanding Role as a singer.

The elated singer took to his social media to share the good news as he congratulated the staffs and students of the university.

“Thank you Cyprus International University for the love. Thanks to the Staff of CIU and the entire students that waited at the airport to show me love! Tomorrow we go all the way up!! Blessings and love!!” he wrote.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3dpemtpZC13aXRoLUNJVS5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

credit: http://www.apexnewsblog.com/2015/06/photo-wizkid-get-honoured-by-cyprus.html

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Wizkid Get Honoured By Cyprus University by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
What for?
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid Get Honoured By Cyprus University by INTROVERT(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
I would have fainted had they given him an honorary bachelor's degree. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Wizkid Get Honoured By Cyprus University by Tattooboy: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
I dont get it. None of his songs has never been on the country's music chart. Hw come?
Re: PHOTO: Wizkid Get Honoured By Cyprus University by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tattooboy:
I dont get it. None of his songs has never been on the country's music chart. Hw come?
there is absolutely notin a Nigerian can not do! Wizkid is tryin to get a degree tru the back door! Lol

(1) (Reply)

(PICZ) Runtown Unwraps New Promo Pictures. / Caitlyn Jenner And The Plastic Surgeon Who Turned Bruce To Caitlyn / Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.