Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised (709 Views)

Bolarinde Damilola: I Was Promised A Car, A Trip To California, Got Only N5,000 / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised by Kingwilly: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
The Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, RMAFC, has reviewed the salaries of the President, Vice President, Senate President and Speaker of the House of Representatives and Speakers in the 36 states of the federation, as well as well other legislators in both the National and State Assemblies among other public officers in the country.

Based on the total package prepared by the RMAFC, President Muhammadu Buhari ‘s annual salary and allowances stand at...cont<<<<https://www.livenaij.
Re: Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Na so, after all wetin be d wrk wey d dey do, all thr ambitions b4 no be to come steal nd get out, but nw make we see as d go d chop awoof, time as change, notin remains permanent.
Re: Buhari Reduces Salaries Of Politicians As He Promised by robinicule(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
we better see d effect of that slash

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At Davido's Golden Images. / Pls Rate This Guy / Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.