Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians (911 Views)

#soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) / Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians / We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by ochejoseph(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015

I have refrained from raining invectives on General Buhari or the APC because I sincerely believe it's too early. 
I also honestly believe the new  Government  need some time to find its feet, Yes they had 2 months to prepare but on the job they Had only done one week. 

This Level Of Hypocrisy by Buhari, Lai and the APC  Is simply Unacceptable! 

Before the Election : Seeking Foreign Help to end Boko Haram is a Disgrace 

After the Election : [/b]Seeking Foreign Help to end Boko Haram is new Innovation and shows the President understand the regional dimension of the conflict. 

Reaction to Critics
[b]
: Critics are Misguided 

I hope Nigerians will find space in thier hearts to Forgive them!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by INTROVERT(f): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by johnbuck81(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
i think my president is a foolish Daura President old man. cnt blame him dat much. #iHateDisChange

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by Sveen: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
TAnoidsembarassed
Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
ochejoseph:

I have refrained from raining invectives on General Buhari or the APC because I sincerely believe it's too early. 
I also honestly believe the new  Government  need some time to find its feet, Yes they had 2 months to prepare but on the job they Had only done one week. 

This Level Of Hypocrisy by Buhari, Lai and the APC  Is simply Unacceptable! 

Before the Election : Seeking Foreign Help to end Boko Haram is a Disgrace 

After the Election : [/b]Seeking Foreign Help to end Boko Haram is new Innovation and shows the President understand the regional dimension of the conflict. 

Reaction to Critics
[b]
: Critics are Misguided 

I hope Nigerians will find space in thier hearts to Forgive them! 

You are a cretinous fuuktard, Buhari like every other Nigerian was shocked that Chadian troop were fighting bokoharam on our soil while our troops kept complaining of poor support.
The difference now is that Buhari has gone to those countries to discuss how we secure our borders not come and help us fight bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Brainless old full
Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by Mogidi: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
IyaIode:

You are a cretinous fuuktard, Buhari like every other Nigerian was shocked that Chadian troop were fighting bokoharam on our soil while our troops kept complaining of poor support.
The difference now is that Buhari has gone to those countries to discuss how we secure our borders not come and help us fight bokoharam

IyaIode don vex
Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by themilanway(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC never pointed gun at anyone to vote for Buhari,the 15million voters were simply tired of PDP and their ineptness.

By the way,how are you and your twitter friends?

I haven't seen your twitter screen shot after the elections,hope all is well?
Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by ochejoseph(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
themilanway:
APC never pointed gun at anyone to vote for Buhari,the 15million voters were simply tired of PDP and their ineptness.

By the way,how are you and your twitter friends?

I haven't seen your twitter screen shot after the elections,hope all is well?

Lol,

Was there few Minutes ago!

Having both Governments in Power will help Nigerians to objectively evaluate both!

The events of the coming Months and years will definitely give us. Clue!
Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by jordy101(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
IyaIode:

tales by moonlight. wake up men , you're still slumbering.
Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
By the time the Southwest slaves grow sense it will be too late.

The fate of osunnites on an exponential scale awaits you slaves.
Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

IyaIode don vex
As much as i no send anybody including buhari, i hate mischievous people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Help On Boko Haram : How Apc Deceived Nigerians by Nkemtreasure: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now, this is what I call opposition not talking without facts. Let the games begin......

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu & Saraki Palaver Deep-rooted In Polity / Ex President Jonathan Conceded Defeat To Cover Up Political Atrocities – Kinsman / FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.