Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

#soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) (1642 Views)

#soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola / How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) / Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by erunz(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Jonathan constructed more roads than any other past president ~ Fashola
Did APC know the truth? Yes.

Did APC say the truth? No.

Do I blame them? No.

Who do I blame? Those that bought the cheap lies. They are the real enemies of progress, the 97% that must be avoided if one is to remain sane.

I know that President Goodluck Jonathan in the gas sector built more gas pipeline infrastructure than ALL PRESIDENTS OF NIGERIA FROM 1960 COMBINED! But hey, 97% wanted change and they got it.

– When Buhari incited fuel marketers to hoard fuel at the last days of Jonathan in office by claiming he doesn’t know what fuel subsidy is, I told all that cared to listen that it was a gang-up. I was called ‘sore loser’. Now fuel is everywhere, food dey nyafunyafu selling at the Utopian N45/Liter.

– When Ifeanyi Uba opened his capital oil tank-farm to break the gang up, Nigerians, especially from South West and North called him unprintable names, but at least he solved the problem. I told all who cares to listen that he who plans to kill the native doctor protecting him should first ensure that the witches after him are all dead. I told them that ‘who chop today go hungry tomorrow’. They called me sore loser and the loquacious fool at Abuja calling himself a pastor (Femi Adesina) branded Nigerians drawing attention to salient issues ‪#‎WailingWailers‬. Now can we change the name of this country to ‪#‎WailersCountry‬ in light of the fact that everyone is wailing?

– Shortly after elections, the refineries were roaring back to life in account of milestone Rehabilitation/TAM efforts that were now bearing fruits. They said it’s ‘bodi langweji‘. What did Buhari immediately commence to do after swearing in? Northernisation of NNPC. Make no mistakes about it, the southerners there are stooges of Northern interests. He demoralized personnel and bastardized procedures. I laughed. Where are the refineries today? Just under eight months, he destroyed that sector.

– When the NSE was reacting predictably to the bounce of a peaceful elections, they said bodi langweji has permeated that sector. Smart investors who knew what to expect (including me) dumped their stocks. Where is the Nigerian stock market today?

– When there was a surge in electricity supply immediately after the elections, I told them it was a combination of two things; 1) PHCN in connivance with APC was sabotaging the AVAILABLE power in the system, deliberately throwing people into darkness under GEJ and immediately turning on the switches after he was rigged out 2) The rainy season usually gives the hydroelectric power dams quite a boost. They called me a sore loser and pictures of frozen bottles of Coke littered the entire Facebook and Twitter. Hello my people, what happened the the power? Ate by rats?

– A certain demonic liar called Jack Obiyan broke the news that presidential fleet was about to be sold. Today, not only did Buhari categorically Coke out to deny that, he has spent N5.8 billion Naira in six months understandably maintaining those jets for his ajala the traveler’s jamboree to rogue nations like Iran and Afghanistan. All from an empty treasury! In comparison, for a whole year, GEJ spent only N1.4 billion maintaining SAME JETS! And people can’t see the monumental looting going on. What did they do to the jets that what should be spent in maintaining the fleet for 4 years was used in main ting it for just six months? HOW MANY WERE CONVERTED TO AIR AMBULANCES? Can Femi Adesina do an ‘I have posted a picture’ on the interior of these jets as they are CURRENTLY let’s see?

– The bulk of military equipment bought under the tail-end of GEJ’s tenure have been ‘stylishly’ handed over to Boko Haram and writhing the military right now, if you ‘ginger’ too much on Boko Haram issues, you will be set up for slaughtering. Ask the 105 soldiers murdered in cold blood.

– Salaries are to be cut, but foreign trips must continue.

– Every week, tens of thousands of jobs are lost.

– All telecommunication companies have been bullied into becoming ‘office extensions’ for DSS. Please don’t argue with me. MTN finally has played ball, reason the issue of fine is dying down.

– Biafra agitation has gotten to an all-time high on account of illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu. A deadlier agitation for Oduduwa (which I shall wholeheartedly support if and when it starts) is lurking like a dangerous lion in the shadows.

– Salaries now come by 21st of every month.

– Dollar is approaching N1 Naira to $1 dollar.

In the midst of all these, Senate is launching SUGGESTION BOX with media pump and pageantry, and after Facebook training, they are now out to ban Facebook! I knew that Facebook training won’t end just like that. Blame the new anti-social media bill on that training: those bozos must have seen the frustration on social media during that training and knew that if they don’t don something, something go do them hence the bill. Consider that bill defensive/self preservation action.

If Nigerians don’t chase Buhari out of Aso Rock within the next twelve months, he will totally destroy them!

Nigerians, stop being deceived!

- See more at: http://www.thetrentonline.com/soundoff-how-apc-deceived-nigerians-against-goodluck-jonathan-details-9/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.cDSk6242.dpuf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by Trapnews: 6:54am On Dec 12, 2015
undecided
Guy! get over it and move on.... grin

3 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2015
That's for those that believed in the "Change Mantra..

2 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by themilanway(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
It shall never be well with Jonathan and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by praxisnetworks: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2015
wink interesting
Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by Firefire(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2015
It is well...
Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by ckmayoca: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by drberry(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2015
Ina zo a
Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by erunz(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2015
themilanway:
LETS US ANALYZE WHO IT IS WELL WITH NOW, YOU OR JONATHAN. SINCE JONATHAN LEFT OFFICE HE HAS GAINED MORE RECOGNITION THAN MOST OF OUR PAST LEADERS. HIS IS NOW EVEN IN THE LEAGUE OR RENOWNED WORLD LEADERS LIKE NELSON MANDELA. BUT YOU AFTER VOTING SCAN CALLED CHANGE, YOU god, AJALA BUHARI HAVE BEEN JUNKETEERING. N1-$253, NO LIGHT, FUEL SCARCITY OVER A MONTH, INVESTORS DON'T HAVE TRUST IN OUR ECONOMY ANYMORE, UNEMPLOYMENT INCREASING. INFACT THIS WILL BE THE WORST CHRISTMAS SEASON, NIGERIANS WILL EVER WITNESS. NO WONDER VICTOR IKPEBA SAID, HE REGRETTED THE DAY HE VOTED THIS SCAM CALLED CHANGE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by nusta(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2015
APC played on the gullibility of many Nigerians and it worked. And now, they want to gag everyone with that anti-social media bill. Nigerians are in for a very long long thing!

3 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by appini: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2015
The Duarian is an agent of retrogression...

1 Like

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by mysteriousman(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2015
In the light of recent revelations about what transpired financially in the last administration I disagree with the so called deceit

2 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by erunz(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2015
nusta:
APC played on the gullibility of many Nigerians and it worked. And now, they want to gag everyone with that anti-social media bill. Nigerians are in for a very long long thing!
GBAM

3 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by pacific2015: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan remains the one and only best president Nigeria ever had.

3 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by hassan85(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2015
ds s just stupid. with all the thieves we discovering from d arms scandal, where was Gej?
Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by Pavore9: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2015
What was Jonathan and his legions doing while Nigerians 'were being deceived' by APC to vote for change from the 16 years of paradise?

1 Like

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by ruffp: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2015
GEJ lost! Get over it!
Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by abacrested(f): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2015
hassan85:
ds s just stupid. with all the thieves we discovering from d arms scandal, where was Gej?
just like APC deceived many pre election,they are still deceiving many with news of arms scandal, let the trials begin and we will have a clearer picture of who the real theives are.
Meanwhile remember APC contracted a foreign firm for the change campaign with rivers and Lagos state money but petition against Amechi and Fashola have been swept under the carpet and they have been made ministers.
Believe this government at your own peril, as far as am concerned nothing good will ever come from this government because they built their foundation on lies,.

4 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by daveyjay(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2015
themilanway:

Obviously, you're a supporter of the Amalgamated Political Criminals =APC!
Is it well with Buhari and his cohorts??!

3 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by daveyjay(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2015
erunz:
LETS US ANALYZE WHO IT IS WELL WITH NOW, YOU OR JONATHAN. SINCE JONATHAN LEFT OFFICE HE HAS GAINED MORE RECOGNITION THAN MOST OF OUR PAST LEADERS. HIS IS NOW EVEN IN THE LEAGUE OR RENOWNED WORLD LEADERS LIKE NELSON MANDELA. BUT YOU AFTER VOTING SCAN CALLED CHANGE, YOU god, AJALA BUHARI HAVE BEEN JUNKETEERING. N1-$253, NO LIGHT, FUEL SCARCITY OVER A MONTH, INVESTORS DON'T HAVE TRUST IN OUR ECONOMY ANYMORE, UNEMPLOYMENT INCREASING. INFACT THIS WILL BE THE WORST CHRISTMAS SEASON, NIGERIANS WILL EVER WITNESS. NO WONDER VICTOR IKPEBA SAID, HE REGRETTED THE DAY HE VOTED THIS SCAM CALLED CHANGE

May the Almighty God in Heaven, bless you abundantly

4 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by daveyjay(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2015
abacrested:
just like APC deceived many pre election,they are still deceiving many with news of arms scandal, let the trials begin and we will have a clearer picture of who the real theives are.
Meanwhile remember APC contracted a foreign firm for the change campaign with rivers and Lagos state money but petition against Amechi and Fashola have been swept under the carpet and they have been made ministers.
Believe this government at your own peril, as far as am concerned nothing good will ever come from this government because they built their foundation on lies,.

I salute U bro'

4 Likes

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by Ilaje44(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2015
GEJ built more roads than all other Presidents and Head of States combined, yet a lot of you especially the Biafrans still claim the Federal Government is absent in your region. How is that possible? Could it be that the roads Jonathan built have just varnished into thin air? It's either Jonathan indeed built your roads, or he really never gave you the commensurate value for your money, or you are being mischievous.

If Jonathan were good, you'd still be feeling the impact of his policies. Even as supposedly bad as Obasanjo was, there are things that were done in his time that you're still enjoying till date. The words of Jonathan and his actions exposed his gross incompetency. Just go and listen to his speeches. And I need not remind you of the consequences of his wastefulness. A man who has no vision that in a time of bumper harvest it is good to save part of the harvest against periods of less harvest has nothing to look for in government. To you, it is propaganda that the Jonathan government was indeed a very wasteful one, but the data available does indeed point to the cluelessness and gross incompetency of Goodluck Jonathan. Nigeria is in a big mess, partly because somebody bribed his way into the Aso Villa in 2010. And when he became a substantive President, he wasted the commonwealth even more, and gave all fresh air shouting crooks freedom to siphon Nigerian wealth. In his own words, he left the goats to watch over the yams.

1 Like

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by Ijaya123: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2015
GEJ, a former Deputy Governor, later became a Governor. He was a vice-president at a point and later became a president. With all those under his belt and someone was saying he is was inexperienced.
I beg to disagree please. He is simply incompetent. And seemingly clueless.

I stand to be quoted.

1 Like

Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by RaphaeloBurgess: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2015
You are still embittered over the loss? For your information, PDP is dead, cremated and flush to ocean close to Bermuda Triangle.
Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by tuniski: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
GEJ my Hero! Buhari a scam
Re: #soundoff: How APC Deceived Nigerians Against Goodluck Jonathan (DETAILS) by flokii: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
SMH...

and you lots here are Nigerians too

when PDP sef has admitted their failures and pushing to support PMB in anti-terrorism war

(1) (Reply)

#BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira:See The First Nigerian Governor 2 Buy 1000 Innoson Cars / Daylight Rigging! Federal Soldiers Whisk Away Ward 10 Collation Officer(video) / See Photos Of The Letter Lai Mohammed Wrote 2 NBC 4 N13m Loan 2 Travel 2 China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.