Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. (8683 Views)

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by networkrecharg: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Am shy like a raped he goat....

Buhari is exposing himself to impeachment....
Its unfair in politics for buhari to sideline the keys that raised him Up...
The lifes that PDP killed, those that were intimidated, humilated, abused etc.
i dont want to believe that this am an effect of old age, may be hes up to a ironic supise...

EverestdeBliu:
*10011001011* laughing in binary.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by tucky200(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
very fvcking fake...TANoids, u guys can do better than dis
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Oya mi lenu oo....ko ma to ran won je
"Ko s'eni to tan ara re bi iyabeji t'omo re ku, t'o ni o lo s'Eko." saTANoids are suffering from self deceit.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Never knew to be in opposition was ds sweet.. u kip attacking and dey kip defending..hahaha
Not I m not a PDP.. I dont do parties
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

My lady wen re u joining d opposition....
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by roufy235(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Impossible. Laughing in french
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by stlarry001(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
For all webmasters, Bloggers wishing to make cool cash from there website and Blog click this link its free i have started earning http://signup.clicksor.com/advertise_here.php? nid=1&srid=&ref=346406 you can also visit www.academicmerit..com
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

"Ko s'eni to tan ara re bi iyabeji t'omo re ku, t'o ni o lo s'Eko." saTANoids are suffering from self deceit.

Oro won dabi iya afin, ti wo ni 'iya oyinbo o' oni 'oo'

Ko ma lo para won gaan.....if they keep going like this
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:
My lady wen re u joining d opposition....
Lol why would you want me to join the opposition?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by ahaz: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

ogbeni relax am a gejs fan but if u believe this story then you will believe ojukwu is the present governor of kaduna state I don't believe in sentiment d buhari I know Wil not make such a move even if he does we know go know
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Lol why would you want me to join the opposition?
Wen APC kips disapointing u... hehehe.. pls I m not a pdp member tnxx
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
talentarena:
Buhari shocks APC, consults Jonathan on choice of ministers; asks ex-president to nominate-

Indications emerged on Friday that President Muhammadu Buhari holds regular discussions with the immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan

and other former presidents, including Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Yakubu Gowon and Shehu Sagari on who becomes members of the next Federal Executive Council (FEC). The move came against the backdrop of unrealistic demands of national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and some other chieftains of the party. 

This also informed the recent decisions of the Presidency to keep away from them major and crucial decisions of government. President Buhari, having learnt lessons from the overbearing influence of some godfathers of the immediate past government of the now opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP) which affected the fortunes of the party in the last general elections, may have begun secret consultations with former President Goodluck Jonathan on the choice of new ministers, special advisers and other appointments at the federal level. 

The president, who confided in some friends of Mr Femi Adesina, his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, who visited him at Defence House, Abuja on Friday, disclosed that he had specifically consulted Jonathan and asked him to forward names of those he considers competent and fit for appointment as ministers. Sundiata Post reports that friends of Mr Femi Adesina, immediate past Managing Director of The Sun Newspapers, comprising members of Nigerian Guild of Editors and his friends from defunct Concord Newspapers, whom had worked with Adesina in the days of Concord, paid a ‘Thank-You’ visit to Buhari at his Defence House residence in Abuja on Friday. 

A source from Defence House told our correspondent that Buhari told the friends of Mr Adesina who came to thank him for the choice of Adesina as Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, that he would run an all-inclusive government against the thoughts of Bola Tinubu and some APC caucuses, saying: “I will run all-inclusive government here.” He described Nigeria as an aircraft and Tinubu and the APC as pilots. 

The president said they might know and consider what happens to passengers after the long journey but would forget that governance goes beyond one or two terms, adding that he would not allow selfish and parochial interest of anybody, no matter how highly placed, to override good and corruption-free governance. The source said, “Nigerians will be shocked when President Buhari completes the list of who becomes ministers, advisers and all other key positions in a few weeks. By the time the National Assembly receives the list, even Tinubu will be shocked because like the man said during the inauguration he is ready to work for everybody and nobody.” 

The source told Sundiata Post further that President Buhari “is ready and willing to work with anybody in any part of the country in as much as the person abides by the philosophy of his government and is ready to live a corruption-free life”. It added that “those that are perceived corrupt by Nigerians can also work with him if they have decided to turn a new leaf.” Sundiata Post recalls that this is not the first time President Buhari would work secretly with the former President Jonathan since they had once worked together for the emergence of the former Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Dr Akinwunmi Adesina as the newly- elected President of African Development Bank (AfDB).

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/06/06/breaking-news-buhari-shocks-apc-consults-jonathan-on-choice-of-ministers-asks-ex-president-to-nominate/
click like if you think it is false news or share if it's true
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:
Wen APC kips disapointing u... hehehe.. pls I m not a pdp member tnxx
Apc keeps disappointing me?? I'm sorry I'm lost

I'm not an Apc member either smiley
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Apc keeps disappointing me?? I'm sorry I'm lost

I'm not an Apc member either smiley
Lool... we will see about dat..lol... and u ve a wrong quote.. u hate love meaning u hate God??
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Kingspin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
What a beautiful nonsense! While GEJ should help the man Buhari becos u cant buy education at the market.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:

Lool... we will see about dat..lol... and u ve a wrong quote.. u hate love meaning u hate God??

Naaah! I can't hate God

Not that kind of 'love'....you know the kind
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Naaah! I can't hate God

Not that kind of 'love'....you know the kind
Oh yea.. dat kind of love.. I get it... Nice pix doe
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:
Oh yea.. dat kind of love.. I get it... Nice pix doe
Thank you chief smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by franchizy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
And Jesus wept
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Oro won dabi iya afin, ti wo ni 'iya oyinbo o' oni 'oo'

Ko ma lo para won gaan.....if they keep going like this
E ku oro agba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

why that signature?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by boladeen(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
GEJ is better,he only won based on tribalistic sentiment.
Hausa voted for their own (Buhari)
Yoruba voted for their own (Osinbajo)
and igbo voted for? poo
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by baralatie(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
wow! that is a big development!
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
OMG
make a sentence pls #introvert
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Benzzle: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari consults GEJ wey dey fish for bayelsa?...breaking times have become another Sahara reporter,pdp can't even play opposition everyday new propaganda...where is the picture cause anytime PMB visits GEJ every blogs and news outlet carries it with pictures attached to it,why is it only breaking time that is carrying it...over to barcanista and this thugs mogidi truckpusher and co to rant
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by bunmititi(f): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
the bastard of daura is a big disappointment and a failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by GodsMercyLife: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
-
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by laidian(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Laughing in base 10...
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

seriously
cheesy
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fake news
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by 3kay945(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
I see no problem or shock from this. Ministerial appointment must also reflect federal character so asking Jona for best hands in his region isn't a big deal.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers. by olasmith10(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
lies....it holds no water...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Govt Official Molesting & Striping Woman Naked In A Restaurant / PDP Mourns Shehu Shagari, Urges FG To Name A National Institution After Him / Ebonyi: PDP Constitutes State Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.