Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? (1825 Views)

Hasn't Anyone Here Heard Of A Video Game Called No Man's Sky? / Outrageous Prices Of Game Consoles By Sellers / Game Killer Without Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Chidimba: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hey guys I came across this app and tot to share. Its an android app that lets you increase money if u play a game that needsu to spend in game money to progress. U can also use it to increase other in game power ups. The only downside is that it doesn't work on apps that uses internet to work. I have tested the app and it works on games like injustice gods among us, mortal kombat x, WWE immortals, skyforce, etc. Find below screen shot

Re: Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
We talk of progress in our country and you talk of games. SMH.
Re: Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Taryehmiseh(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
i have been using this app since early 2014....its a nice app.
Re: Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Abeg that skyforce game too hard,whats the name of the app biko

Before u answer that,who be that girl u dey chat with on facebook? Hook me up
Re: Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Chidimba: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
The name of the app is called game killer although the version in the play is now only in China language.

By the way which girl are u talking about?
Re: Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chidimba:
The name of the app is called game killer although the version in the play is now only in China language.

By the way which girl are u talking about?

The picture u posted,check down below close to the back button,how will i be able to navigate since its written in chinese?
Re: Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Chidimba: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol, I get u. It's quite easy. Although I would need to tutor u on how.
Re: Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chidimba:
Lol, I get u. It's quite easy. Although I would need to tutor u on how.

Aii let me download it then.stay active,i dey come

Modified: apparently i need to root my phone
Re: Hello Guys Have You Heard Of Game Killer App For Android? by Chidimba: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yes u do

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Brain- Which Path Will Lead To The Cheese / Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 / Anybody Up For PC Game Exchange In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.