Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section (2099 Views)

EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten / Dog Seminar Can Spice Up This Section / This Section Is Being Marginalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Seun, the growth of this section is extremely not encouraging. Imagine seeing two (2) guests viewing a whole section of NL. Topics from this section rarely makes it to the front-page and users are encouraged to look for 'solace' elsewhere (in other sections).

It seems you just created the Pets section to fill up non-existing space in your forum. I call on you again mr site admin, to-as a matter of urgency call out for dedicated person/s that will manage the affairs of this section in the capacity of a moderator, so lovers of Pets will once again converge here to discuss issues.

I am in no way implying that the current mod here is not doing his job well, he is trying all his possible best, but he's got lots of work and sections to handle. Consider this my plea as an SOS. We need an increased traffic in this section; which also translates to increase in income for you. Do the needful sir and appoint more hands here.

Himkers

1 Like

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by lomprico(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Maybe he should rename it pets/pests so that all those posting stories of strange animals, snakes, scorpions and the likes can be directed to this section.

1 Like

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
ikenigel:

Why are you putting kpom-kpom-kpom on my post? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
himkers:

Why are you putting kpom-kpom-kpom on my post? grin
Lol. Thought it would make FP
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
ikenigel:

Lol. Thought it would make FP

It won't get to d fp, but I hope seun does something about it
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
himkers:

It won't get to d fp, but I hope seun does something about it

Impressive one bro...the section needs a change.

Seun pls do something, we plead

1 Like

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by chucky234(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
lomprico:
Maybe he should rename it pets/pests so that all those posting stories of strange animals, snakes, scorpions and the likes can be directed to this section.
which one be pests for pet section again
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by chucky234(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
I hope Seun listen and do something about this, topics here should be making fp daily.
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
chucky234:
I hope Seun listen and do something about this, topics here should be making fp daily.

A topic from dis section just made it to d frontpage. Baba is listening. Kudos, but u can do better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by adebayoggt(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
SEUN.two topics from dis section on FP... June is d best month cheesy
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
adebayoggt:
SEUN.two topics from dis section on FP...
June is d best month cheesy

grin lol!
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by chucky234(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
himkers:

A topic from dis section just made it to d frontpage. Baba is listening. Kudos, but u can do better cheesy
fynestboi was prolly on vacation,good we made it to the fp.
I think we all have to do more to create fp worthy topics daily to enable the mod carry out his duty effectively.
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Optional2(f): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by younghartz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
E don dey happen
Our pet section is now active via front page
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by smileysmiles(f): 4:47am On Jun 07, 2015
front page is good oh but look at the comments it brought on prodeegees thread grin

bia prodeegee, i hear say you be fetish yahoo yahoo boy who wants to use tortise for rituals grin grin grin.

person with the overly aggressive puppy they said you should;

SPIT TO AKARA ND GIVE D DOG.............
Kill it before it kills you!
give it a Dirty slap!!!!

Shoroniyen??

i just wish there was a way we could attract people with genuine interest and contributions only. the amount of irrelevant/unhelpful posts threads will be getting on front page doesnt make it seem like a good idea.

in my opinion, i dont think we need all the crowd and drama front page brings, our circle may be small but it is atleast effective.

3 Likes

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2015
smileysmiles:
front page is good oh but look at the comments it brought on prodeegees thread grin

bia prodeegee, i hear say you be fetish yahoo yahoo boy who wants to use tortise for rituals grin grin grin.

give it a Dirty slap!!!!

Shoroniyen??

i just wish there was a way we could attract people with genuine interest and contributions only. the amount of irrelevant/unhelpful posts threads will be getting on front page doesnt make it seem like a good idea.

in my opinion, i dont think we need all the crowd and drama front page brings, our circle may be small but it is atleast effective.

Dear, there are more worthy posts that would make fp and educate others well...

By the way, I'm dedicating a thread to you soon...watch out
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2015
It won't be proper if we make a request, it gets granted and we don't appreciate.

Thank you Seun for listening to our plea.

Pls don't let it stop at these posts alone, en devour that fp-worthy pposts make it down there.

1 Like

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by blasiangurl85(f): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2015
smileysmiles:

give it a Dirty slap!!!!

Shoroniyen??

I agree with you, a lot of people just posted a lot of irrelevant stuff. Anyone who is a genuine animal lover will definitely find this forum. Some of the posts were actually annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prodeegee:
It won't be proper if we make a request, it gets granted and we don't appreciate.

Thank you Seun for listening to our plea.

Pls don't let it stop at these posts alone, en devour that fp-worthy pposts make it down there.

I just like this dude (no homo). Kudos bro
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
himkers:

I just like this dude (no homo). Kudos bro

Thanks bro...and thanks for bringing it up in the first place.

I think the biggest fear people have is pets section would be crowded and individual relevance would fade away slowly, but that's the beauty of what you know.

1 Like

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by smileysmiles(f): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Prodeegee:

Thanks bro...and thanks for bringing it up in the first place.

I think the biggest fear people have is pets section would be crowded and individual relevance would fade away slowly, but that's the beauty of what you know.

interesting smiley
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2015
smileysmiles:

interesting smiley

Is it?
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by smileysmiles(f): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Prodeegee:

Is it?

isnt it? i dont see how "crowd" affects "individual relevance" its not like the crowd would come and "empty anybody's head. in a room of 2000 pple the foolish know the smart. but to each his own.
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
smileysmiles:

isnt it? i dont see how "crowd" affects "individual relevance" its not like the crowd would come and "empty anybody's head. in a room of 2000 pple the foolish know the smart. but to each his own.

Exactly...did you copy my note?
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by smileysmiles(f): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Prodeegee:

Exactly...did you copy my note?

prodeegee, you dont have a note grin
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
smileysmiles:

prodeegee, you dont have a note grin

Ees you dah we nor have note... angry
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by smileysmiles(f): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Prodeegee:

Ees you dah we nor have note... angry

be forming note owner here. we know
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by arcbay(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2015
smileysmiles:

Hey hun, who's that bully disturbing you na? Send "Brad the gay" to him na
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
smileysmiles:

grin ori e...o fe ma tu idi agbalagba Sita abi

1 Like

Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by Prodeegee(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2015
arcbay:

Shez d wan disturbing me o
Re: Declare A State Of Emergency In This Section by smileysmiles(f): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2015
arcbay:

Brad the great you mean? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pedigree Boerboel Pups / How To Make Your Dog Feed At Home / Female Rottweiler Puppy For Sale From Imported Geman Bloodline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.