Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (11108 Views)

Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb / “mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa” -- Dr. Tai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2005
There were speculations that Dele Giwa was about to publish the greatest story of his life to exposed Mariam Babangida's involvement in shady deals. Next thing we know he was killed by a parcel bomb.

Who killed this innocent son of Nigeria? The interim government of Babangida then never investigate the death of this man, nor said anything about it.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by otokx(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2005
death
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2005
DO you know the story, I don't think so, death don't come in a parcel envelope.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by fabian(f): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2005
Not who, but what.
Answer: A letter bomb!
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Scorpio(f): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2005
correct answer fabian. abeg y'all should let sleeping dogs lie, d guy don kpai, e don finish. People have asked this question a thousand times before and nothing concrete has been said except from same old stories. The people that murdered him are already facing their punishment in one way or the other, let's just hope they get the full dose.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2005
some times its better to wake the sleeping dog. if that your family member wont you want to know? the man mama still dey for pain of not knowing who kill him pikin now.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Scorpio(f): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2005
But how we wan take help her now? it's been only God knows how long now, as for me sha; the only way we'll know is to go c a baba, cos dem IBB and the rest won't talk.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by SirKay3(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2005
That can never be found o, so let's leave it for God to judge
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2005
Na wao, just like Buju said, MURDERER THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR SHOULDER, KILL I TODAY YOU CAN NOT KILL I TOMORROW.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Scorpio(f): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2005
dat's word.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2005
God forbid that king thing happen to my love one, I will use every means I have to chase tha bastard down an eye for an eye.
YOU DO ME I DO YOU GOD NO DEY VEX
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Scorpio(f): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2005
Dem no dey tell man pikin wetin im go do for that kain situation naw cheesy
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2005
na true my sister, that just breaks my heart as a father.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Scorpio(f): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2005
Don't even think about it, the thought alone is frightening
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2005
WELL they say only time can heal wound. we keep her mother in our prayers.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Greatpeter(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2005
I think Fela don answer this question now.
He said and I quote him "Na Baba killed Dele Giwa but if you put ngida na u sabi ooo!"

No be he talk before he died?
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2005
that is what I love about FELA, he always call it as he sees it. No Bull shit
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by fabian(f): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2005
Bull rubbish eh
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2005
YES mam that is the KALACUTA talk, lol
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by fabian(f): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2005
alright oh!
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by angelak(f): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2005
Destiny!
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2005
HELL NAH that was untimely death not destiny boo, destiny dont come in a parcel.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2005
HELL NAH that was untimely death not destiny boo, destiny dont come in a parcel.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Greatpeter(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2005
If you want to know more about this and other things about Nigeria go to my journal.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by fabian(f): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2005
seriously Gp, do you know the answer? Let me hurry to check your journal
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Greatpeter(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2005
Many things happened in this nation and it's still happening.
If you are a lazy type you may not be able to read my journal about Nigeria titled "Live and let live"
But it's a fact.
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by kelvin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2005
WHO KILLED DELE GIWA?
That's a question people have been asking for years...
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Greatpeter(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2005
Go to my jounal you'll see the answer there.

(Go to Owners of Nigeria part 3)
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2005
DAMN BOY Greatpeter, are you a Journalist, that journal has tremendous amount of info on it, why is this guy IBB not tried for some scrupulous offense?

Please everyone should take a minute or two to read Greatpeter's journal
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by NduGod(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2005
why are important people of Nigeria are being killed like this and noting will be done about it?
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Odeku(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2005
BACK then what can you do, IBB control all the avenues press country police and basically the whole country, if you are against him you wind up dead or missing. He is using out tax payers money to oppress us
Re: Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? by Greatpeter(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2005
All these questions and many more have been answered in my journal.

Just take a time and read them all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Ad-hoc Committee Probe Into Fuel Subsidy Removal - Live / Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. / Atiku Vows To End Multiple Exchange Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.