Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates (2071 Views)

FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Naira Exchange Rates Today / FESTIVE SEASON IMPORT (Rice & Sugar) INTO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates by Kristyean93(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aspire Import and export company is a united states based trading company and we are affiliated with the best rice, sugar, oil growing and processing farms around the world. We have been looking into the Nigerian market and we hope to build strong bilateral relationship with nigerian based importers. Our business is build on the simple core values of trust, speed and delivery.

We supply Egypt, south Africa, Benin republic, Gambia, Nigeria and mali, few to mention.

Our rates are the best, we can prove It. The world market is dominated elevated prices of commodities, but we strive to give our clients the best prices for every commodities. Our capacity is from 500MT-150,000MT.

We are asking you through your esteemed office to try our rice and sugar rates. Referral will sure get commissions on every transactions initiated by them.

Aspire Import and Export is glad to associate with you, and we hope to have a healthy future bilateral relationship with you and your company.

We humbly hope for your positive reply.

Nigerian Agent: Christian Ogbechie
Chrisng@aspireexim.com
+2348136500979

2 Likes

Re: Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates by stpat1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Where is your office and what are you prices?
Re: Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates by reais(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
am interested in importing sugar in container maybe 40 fit but i want you to explain to me the cost of 1 bag then how many
bags in 1 full container then i want to know how the productions goes and how much in total to buy and shipment too if it ok
i will buy from you though am planning on importing on tiles but anyways who knows this might be better business
Re: Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates by Kristyean93(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2015
stpat1:
Where is your office and what are you prices?

Aspire import and Export is a USA based company like I said with Agents all over the world. My company Cardinalbolt is a big registered agents working for Aspire import and Export. Our Offices are at

Okota Lagos.

And Ugbowo, Benin City

To confirm our affiliation with Aspire.
You can contact

Ese@AspireExIm.com

Aspire Export and Import
555 S. Mission Street 
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 USA

www.AspireExIm.com
QQ: 3241496356

OUR SUGAR RATES TO APAPA PORT
ON CIF: $580 per MT
Icumsa 45 sugar.

Procedure:
1.Buyer issues ICPO + POF (Bank endorsed ICPO or BCL. BCL can be issued bank to bank.)

2.Seller issues Draft Contract - Buyer signs and returns the Draft Contract with any changes requested.

3.Seller issues the Final and Valid Contract in PDF format.
Buyers Bank issues the pre-advice of readiness to issue the SBLC.

4.Seller issues Proof of Production Capability or Q & Q survey certificates.

5.Buyers Bank issues the operative SBLC.

6.Sellers Bank issues the 2% Performance Bond.
Production, or if the product is in stock, loading begins.

100% BLC.

Comprehensive sugar rates can be sent to your Email if requested.
Re: Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates by Kristyean93(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2015
reais:
am interested in importing sugar in container maybe 40 fit but i want you to explain to me the cost of 1 bag then how many
bags in 1 full container then i want to know how the productions goes and how much in total to buy and shipment too if it ok
i will buy from you though am planning on importing on tiles but anyways who knows this might be better business

Well I'll be glad to Educate you. In a 40f container we will have 430 bags of 50kg

1MT of sugar contains 20 50kg bags.

CIF price to nigeria port is $580/MT.

CIF means we'll pay for the cost of freight and insurance to your port of destination.
Re: Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates by reais(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
ok my dear
Re: Import Rice And Sugar At The Best CIF Rates by lakesidead: 1:42am On May 29, 2020
Please drop your phone number if you are still in business. Thanks

Kristyean93:

Aspire import and Export is a USA based company like I said with Agents all over the world. My company Cardinalbolt is a big registered agents working for Aspire import and Export. Our Offices are at

Okota Lagos.

And Ugbowo, Benin City

To confirm our affiliation with Aspire.
You can contact

Ese@AspireExIm.com

Aspire Export and Import
555 S. Mission Street 
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 USA

www.AspireExIm.com
QQ: 3241496356

OUR SUGAR RATES TO APAPA PORT
ON CIF: $580 per MT
Icumsa 45 sugar.

Procedure:
1.Buyer issues ICPO + POF (Bank endorsed ICPO or BCL. BCL can be issued bank to bank.)

2.Seller issues Draft Contract - Buyer signs and returns the Draft Contract with any changes requested.

3.Seller issues the Final and Valid Contract in PDF format.
Buyers Bank issues the pre-advice of readiness to issue the SBLC.

4.Seller issues Proof of Production Capability or Q & Q survey certificates.

5.Buyers Bank issues the operative SBLC.

6.Sellers Bank issues the 2% Performance Bond.
Production, or if the product is in stock, loading begins.

100% BLC.

Comprehensive sugar rates can be sent to your Email if requested.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Foreign Business Partners / Wechat Have Closed Its Nigerian Operations / Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.