Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always (2067 Views)

Sure 2 Odds daily with Edge Betting System. / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly / Mindsets That Guarantee Success In Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always by dedenbula: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good day all,

Are you new to sport betting or you are a “stalite” in the field?. We all know that people are into gambling for different purposes; some are into gambling to “test the water”, some are gambling for fun, while the rest are betenterpreneur i.e for the sake of business. And the main purpose of business is to make profit, that is the basic. But the conventional betting system was designed in a way to ensure more profit for the bookmakers and lose for the gambler (traders). The experienced gamblers can attest to this bitter truth. The few people that win “big” do so by chance and they get lucky. But luck does not work much with businesses real good. Of course every business has its own risk, but we must venture in calculated risk.
And this is the essence of this write up. Because the system I want to introduce you to is a well calculated system. This is a true definition of sure or fixed bet. This is so because regardless of the outcome you will make your profit. No gain saying, you can make a profit of 500+ UK Pound monthly. That is equivalent to #200,000 plus monthly. With this you can decide to quit your job and engage in more productive venture of your own, because you have the financial and time freedom to do so. It sounds too true to be good? That is because it is good and real!. It is risk free bet that some people have being using for years. And you don’t need any idea about gambling to participate. Even if you don’t like gambling you can still make your money from this system because it is not really “gambling”. This system is matched betting. You don’t need to have idea about sport betting because I will guide you word for word till you make your profit. And let me add it is legal. I will explain everything about the system, and you will see clearly that you have nothing to loose but profit to make. And also I have tools to ensure maximum profits from the system.
Requirements:
1. Ability to register on multiple international bookmakers ( for this purpose you will need one of these at least: international passport, driving license, national ID, voter’s card)
2. Bank roll of 50 GBP but if you have 30 GBP you can still join the train.
A bank credit card that you can make deposit and withdraw into from foreign platform (Gtb card can be great for this purpose, but any bank card that you can use is good. I personally use UBA MasterCard for my transactions)
4. Time to follow the guides at when due and ability to follow guides sheepishly.

If you are into gambling to make profit then this is for you. Pm me or send a mail to the email on my signature for me to add you to the Investors group and let build income together. You can achieve all the fantasies you have been dreaming about. If you have any question do well to ask me, thanks.

Warm Regards!!!
Re: Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always by deltateam: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Same UBA that banned betting?
Re: Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always by dedenbula: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
deltateam:
Same UBA that banned betting?

I made deposit on williamhill with my UBA card last week Tuesday.
Re: Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always by dedenbula: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Match Betting Explained.

We shall use bet9ja welcome bonus.

Bet9ja will give new customers 100% of first deposit after you turn the money over.

(Check the T &C to familiarize yourself with the terms of the offer. This example is for explanation sake)

Our first deposit is #5000
Let say the match will pick after considering some other factors is Chelsea vs man u
We back Chelsea to beat man u at odd of 1.6
Then we will lay Chelsea not to win at all.
(We can find lay bet at any betting exchange of choice)
So whatevr the outcome we will not lose but small percentage around 5% exchange commission which will win in folds from offer bonus.
After our qualifying bet either Chelsea wins or loses we are good. Bet9ja will give us our welcome bonus 100% I.e another #5,000. This money too can't be withdraw unless we turn it over. And we can get 80% from this bonus risk free.
So we will pick another match this time picks of high odd to get the maximum profit.
Let say Liverpool vs Eyimba.
And we back Eyimba to win at 7.00
And we will lay Eyimba not to win at a bet exchange.
At the end of the match we will be able to extract 80% from the welcome bonus.

Hit me up for more information. And you can ask your question here. Join the winning team no ponzi no gamble pure risk free trading from sport get.
Re: Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always by KlassicJ: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2018
dedenbula:
Match Betting Explained.

Bet9ja will give new customers 100% of first deposit after you turn the money over.

(Check the T &C to familiarize yourself with the terms of the offer. This example is for explanation sake)

Let say the match will pick after considering some other factors is Chelsea vs man u
Then we will [b][/b]LAY Chelsea not to win at all.
So whatevr the outcome we will not lose but small percentage around 5% exchange commission which will win in folds from offer bonus.
After our qualifying bet either Chelsea wins or loses we are good. Bet9ja will give us our welcome bonus 100% I.e another #5,000. This money too can't be withdraw unless we turn it over. And we can get 80% from this bonus risk free.
So we will pick another match this time picks of high odd to get the maximum profit.

Hit me up for more information. And you can ask your question here. Join the winning team no ponzi no gamble pure risk free trading from sport get.

What do u mean by LAY?
Pls explain better
Re: Risk Free Betting System That Guarantee Profit Always by KlassicJ: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2018
dedenbula:
Match Betting Explained.

Then we will [b][
Lay]LAY Chelsea not to win at all.

What do u mean by LAY?
Pls explain better

(1) (Reply)

NON TAX COMPLIANCE: Caverton Helicopters Sealed / To Pay Or Not To Pay, Before Delivery? That Is The Question! / Borrow Money From Sokoloan At Your Own Peril.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.