Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Is The Content Of Our Musical Videos In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Content Of Our Musical Videos In Nigeria? (429 Views)

About NETFLIX Nigeria Videos | How To Setup And Watch NETFLIX Videos In Nigeria / Gotv Magic - The Musical Chair Model (are We Being Scammed?) / 10 Top Shocking Nigerian Musical Videos In Recent Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Content Of Our Musical Videos In Nigeria? by Maximus85(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Moderator please we need to get the opinions of people on this issue.

To me, the censor board is dead. Even when a video is been done for situational songs, we still see naked women in it. Hardly can one see a musical video without explicit materials.

TV stations back in the day will blur exrated images but not anymore.

Why is this happening and allowed. Its getting soo irritating. These women and men that our children are starting to love so much, are they worth been called role models?
What are they teaching the viewers?
What are they leaving for the next generation?
Listening to this rubbish song by phyno, olamide and Lil Kesh. Isn't Kesh too small for the trash he's saying in the songs? Olamide needs to be cautioned. I love him but he's going overboard.
Our kids are listening and watching.

Don't know what to say anymore. M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Content Of Our Musical Videos In Nigeria? by daveP(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
They want to win Grammy wit oyoyo!

African Shrine madness.
Re: What Is The Content Of Our Musical Videos In Nigeria? by Tolzeal(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
You made a very nice point bro Although you've failed to understand that this is Nigeria and anything that would make you EARN you'd always work towards it, 79℅ of Nigerians are not ready to listen/ Watch boring videos anymore, Boring i mean "Without explicit content", Tell me why the likes of pasuma, malika etc are moving towards earning big with Top rappers and all in Nigeria.

The main issue is money, and lots would move with the wind and tides of where money lies.

Moreover this is 21st century, you should compare less. Foreign music has videos has always be explicit since it was born.

(1) (Reply)

Earlier, Dylann Roof, 21, Appeared In Court / Opportunity In Film & TV / New Quentin Tarantino Movie: The Hateful Eight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.