Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome (53246 Views)

Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears / Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by Allansmith: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
mistypiper:
Very good, lucky boy.

ohun gbogbo lowo ori

Gba o....Ori eni laa ji ki....Ki ori wa gbe wa de ibi ire...
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by streetzdreamz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
ZUBY77:
Political Actors.

Of course Oshiomole did well by taking up the boy but we are not really interested in using the boy for cheap political points.
Was it not this baboon that told a widow to "go and die"?
We already forgot that one.

Stop scaring the boy with your face, send your wife instead.
nicely said,but if you ain't interested in d publicity I am,so speak for yourself!yea he did say that to the woman n made corrections when people rebuked him,he is human afterall should we still be feeding on that?d pics u just saw depicts d boy is all jittery and scared of him huh?u definitely needs dem lenses!!!! Learn to speak out the truth with unbias reasonings,people like you wouldnt give a hand to help others but will rather crucify the few who does that.
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by MRLINGTON(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
My birthday mate #bless u broda
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by SuzieeDee(f): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
my wonderful James Bond grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by mekstaniac(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Christianos:
He looks like Oshiomole too... grin

Na wa for you o. U blind?
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by opedaydydx9(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
chineloSA:
grin grin He will forever be a joke about what he did. I hope he manages to ignore the mockery when he becomes an Engineer.
mockery? U knw nothing about being an engineer bro
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by ethicalUser(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
A true catholic boy. continue to pray Ur rosary .
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by chineloSA(f): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
opedaydydx9:
mockery? U knw nothing about being an engineer bro

Yes I know nothing. Thanks alot. kiss kiss
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by NobleG1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
It's troubling that it took a kid risking his life, to get a better life and education.
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by Westlife2013(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wait o!! See oshiomole eyes as e dey...men!! That him new young energitic wife don draw the whole oil wey dey him body comot..breeze fit carry am as e dey so
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by finallybusy: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2023
I'm sure he's tried again of recent.
Re: Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome by InvisibleB: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2023
finallybusy:
I'm sure he's tried again of recent.

Lolzz

The boy wanted to Japa before things were this bad.

Maybe he is trying to cross the Mediterranean sea right now.

He saw the future of 9ja. No progress after 8 disastrous years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Abuja Vs Accra / Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.