Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists (1260 Views)

A Sincere Question For Theists: Where Did Evil Originate From? / Some Simple Questions For Theists / 10 Questions For Theists (2) (3) (4)

Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2015
It is claimed that Angels are Neuter gender; neither male nor female, just spirits.

How then do Angels get aroused when they see beautiful female humans

It's a very short and concise question, let's be civil please.
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Hero10001: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Just cos it's not wright doesnt make it wrong either. They took on human form.
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by chybykee(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Lol>>>>>

Confused tho'

That kinda feeling when you see a beautiful girl or cute dude wink

You know what I mean
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Those angels who came down from heaven whr d ones who whr thrust down from heaven with satan, they appeared in d form of men and slept with women...

Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Those angels who came down from heaven whr d ones who whr thrust down from heaven with satan, they appeared in d form of men and slept with women...

with which joystick??
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2015
MrPresident:

with which joystick??

lol I will pretend u ddnt see d part whr I wrote they appeared in the form of men..

Wen u appear in d form of something, u hav every characteristics of that thing.. Comprendez?

Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by adexsimply(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I will pretend u ddnt see d part whr I wrote they appeared in the form of men..

Wen u appear in d form of something, u hav every characteristics of that thing.. Comprendez?
So they appeared in form of men and their offpsrings turned out to be giants? Interesting cool
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2015
adexsimply:

So they appeared in form of men and their offpsrings turned out to be giants? Interesting cool
are giants angels? Seriously?
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:

Oui je comprends, but did the joystick appear too ? grin grin
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by adexsimply(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2015
MrPresident:

Oui je comprends, but did the joystick appear too ? grin grin
I did not speak french Mrpresident.. Why can't u just hav sense. If someone turns into a snake, dos it hav human eyes?
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:

don't mind these misinformed alien worshipers.
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Hero10001:
Just cos it's not wright doesnt make it wrong either.
They took on human form.

Cutehector:

Genesis 6:2 "The Sons of God saw that were beautiful and they married them"

This means they were already attracted before they took on human forms.
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2015
MrPresident:

mehn.. People just read the bible literally without askin d holy spirit for interpretation. Like as if cain was an angel.. D dude sef.
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Cutehector(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Genesis 6:2 "The Sons of God saw that were beautiful and they married them"

This means they were already attracted before they took on human forms.
well, whicheva way... Konji knows no bounds grin
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by adexsimply(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2015
MrPresident:

I hope that was not meant for me smiley
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I did not speak french Mrpresident.. Why can't u just hav sense. If someone turns into a snake, dos it hav human eyes?

to have sense is to believe that phantasmal beings developed joystick and fvcked women ??

maybe you need the book 'basic biology' for elementary education.

#someone turning into snake grin grin grin grin grin thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2015
adexsimply:

I hope that was not meant for me smiley

no Sir, as long as you do not worship 'those who from the sky came'
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2015
MrPresident:

to have sense is to believe that phantasmal beings developed joystick and fvcked women ??

maybe you need the book 'basic biology' for elementary education.

#someone turning into snake grin grin grin grin grin thanks for making me laugh.
in all thy gettings, get wisdom!
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by adexsimply(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2015
MrPresident:

no Sir, as long as you do not worship 'those who from the sky came'

Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
in all thy gettings, get wisdom!

thou shalt not get thy wisdom from an erroneous, self-contradictory, primitive middle eastern story book.
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2015
The bible mentioned angel Gabriel and Michael, perhaps in heaven those names are unisex names.

Pheww.... When will people have sense?
Re: Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists by Orunto: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2015
This is why the Thiests are relevant. Spirits are neuter gender when purely spirits, but when used as Angels, God determines their sexes. The Holy Spirit told Mary, she would have a Holy Child and God decided to implant a male Gene. So Jesus is the Son of man, a prophet of God and an Angel, messenger to the world. In Christ, He is the Son of God, an heir to the Throne of Grace and the Sceptre of Righteousness. He is male in Jesus and neuter in Christ. The people of Sodom, by their imagination saw examinable beauty in the two Angels. Satan disguised itself male to arouse Eve and bore Caine. So you see, the Spirits are the most powerful ones we all try to relate to in different ways and in our dreams and imaginations. Religion is relate to Legends in legions.

So Gay Marriage Biblically Offends You? Then You Should Read This... / Winning The War Against Satanic Affliction, Against Sickness, / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp.