Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Was Caught Because I Didn’t Carry My Juju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Caught Because I Didn’t Carry My Juju (906 Views)

I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Caught Because I Didn’t Carry My Juju by comfort3: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2009
I Was Caught Because I Didn’t Carry My Juju

Until his arrest, Suleiman Fatai Onisemo was contracted by a Ghana-based robbery kingpin, Adeboye Seriki, alongside other accomplices to snatch exotic cars at gun point. He gave a blow-by-blow account of life since his arrest and all he achieved to Oluwole Adeboye.

Q: You claimed to be from a royal family?
A: Yes, I am from Onisemo ruling house in Lagos. And now I have brought shame to the entire family

Q: Which school did you attend?
A: I attended Eko Primary School and attended Idi-Oro High School. I came out in flying colours in my O’level examinations but I just couldn’t further my education because I wanted to make quick money.

Q: How long have you been into this shady business?
A: I started robbery in 1999. There was a day I went to fight on somebody’s land so as to snatch the land from the owner which was very bloody, we killed and wounded several innocent people. When I was arrested, I was charged to court and sentenced to six years imprisonment with no option of fine. I eventually completed my term in 26 December, 2008, and became a free man.

Q: You are expected to have turned a new leaf, having spent so many years in prison?
A: You see, when I was in prison, I went through difficult times but when I regained my freedom, I have to survive the hard times. On December 20, 2008, Bola, Dotun and Raimi came to tell me that they wanted to snatch cars. They asked me join them. I accepted and they went for an operation at 10 p.m. I didn’t follow them because I had an injury in my leg but when they returned, they gave me N50,000 to take care of myself.

Q: Maybe they used that as bait?
A: Yes, of course, even if I was working in a big company, would they have paid me that much in a day? On 27 December 2009, I went with Sunday, our gang leader, Alfa Gbenga and we snatched a Toyota Hilux bus at Mangoro. The victim had parked and was discussing with somebody. Sunday pointed gun at the man and he released the bus key.

Q: Where was the bus driven to?
A: It was driven to Adura bus-stop, along Alagbado. Any car we snatched, we used to hand it over to big daddy, I mean the commandant, Adeboye Seriki. The man is a super millionaire but you won’t know he engages in the dirty business, because he is a pretender.

Q: How many of you are in this team?
A: We are six and four are on the run.

Q: What have you achieved with all the money?
A: I built two houses and I have cars

Q: Where are the cars and the houses?
A: In Lagos, our hideouts

Q: What happened to your charms?
A: It was unfortunate that I didn’t put it on, otherwise, the bullet would not have penetrated when the police shot at me

http://thepmnews.com/2009/02/04/i-was-caught-because-i-didnt-carry-my-juju
Re: I Was Caught Because I Didn’t Carry My Juju by ipobarecriminals: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
sad
Re: I Was Caught Because I Didn’t Carry My Juju by Gandollar(f): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
The police should just waste this one.

(1) (Reply)

My Message To Nuru Ribadu And Why Corruption Can Be Useful Tool For Development / Can You List What Akala Have Done In Oyo State. / Vanguard Newspaper Publisher, Sam Amuka-pemu's Wife In Ritual Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.