Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? (1987 Views)

List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want / Letter That Biafra(uds) Will Not Want You To See(picture) / VANGUARD ‘we Are Hopeful That Biafra Will Come To Be’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by bebene: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
hardly will a day pass without seeing a thread about biafra, is this an indication that igbo dream is about to become reality, what nigeria got to lose when biafra is taken out of it?
i know some will say oil, yes its our major source of revenue but it has weakened and blinded us for years from appreciating other various natural resources.
i love nigeria and want it to remain united, but this biafra of a thing is getting too much.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ojemba spiritr is around
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by superstar1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Seun and lalasticlala need to create Biafra Section for the people in love with their homeland with immediate effect.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by ikeyman00(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
@@@

Now listen and listen for once in your life if u can afford

Biafra u heard all the time from radiobiafra is a spirit; i repeat it is a spirit

u see when people go to church they say

Our father who is at the heaven

hallow be thy name

thy kingdom come as it is in Heaven

and that Kingdom is Biafra

The people of Biafra are direct children of God that the word Igbo should just give itself back to Hebrew

can u now see the reason we the Igbos are hated so much across the world

we are not the same bikonu una hear me; we can never have boko harem in Biafra

We are direct child of God

and remember Biafra restoration is unstoppable

oh i forget your Buhari is in charge now and that makes it more sweeter

we are here!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by loomer: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
U just made another

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
bebene:
hardly will a day pass without seeing a thread about biafra, is this an indication that igbo dream is about to become reality, what nigeria got to lose when biafra is taken out of it?
i know some will say oil, yes its our major source of revenue but it has weakened and blinded us for years from appreciating other various natural resources.
i love nigeria and want it to remain united, but this biafra of a thing is getting too much.
Ajuju ajulu akala ugo . . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

Now listen and listen for once in your life if u can afford

Biafra u heard all the time from radiobiafra is a spirit; i repeat it is a spirit

u see when people go to church they say

Our father who is at the heaven

hallow be thy name

thy kingdom come as it is in Heaven

and that Kingdom is Biafra

The people of Biafra are direct children of God that the word Igbo should just give itself back to Hebrew

can u now see the reason we the Igbos are hated so much across the world

we are not the same bikonu una hear me; we can never have boko harem in Biafra

We are direct child of God

and remember Biafra restoration is unstoppable

oh i forget your Buhari is in charge now and that makes it more sweeter

we are here!

and Biafra shall stand .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by radgenez: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
we all wnt biafra but dont really know how to go abt it..we might be marginalised in nigeria but will we fare better in our own country..politically yes but that is not a good reason to throw ur childrens future into uncertainty all this biafra talk does nothing but absolve our governors of their responsibilities...we will still have ta orji ohakim and all our useless ex governors as leaders in any country we decide to establish we should sort ourselves in nigeria first.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Ofunaofu: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
nothing stops an idea whose time has come
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by worthytalk: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Because Biafra is the real DEAL.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by chinchum(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Obviously, Some dundee somewhere in safe haven is indoctrinating some legions of fools and goading them to a potential slaughter house.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by missKiffy(f): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
K
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
chinchum:
Obviously, Some dundee somewhere in safe haven is indoctrinating some legions of fools and goading them to a potential slaughter house.
Other dundees are sponsoring boko haram from abuja; perpetuating bloodshed while other dundees look on.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
O.P because when something is about to happen, it usually is the talk of the town.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
It's all grievance from the last elections..not so hard to figure. They will soon fade away.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Eshinwaju: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Biafra....only exist on d Internet.........social media tins...even yeboes don't want it...... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by IGBOSON2: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
radgenez:
we all wnt biafra but dont really know how to go abt it..we might be marginalised in nigeria but will we fare better in our own country..politically yes but that is not a good reason to throw ur childrens future into uncertainty all this biafra talk does nothing but absolve our governors of their responsibilities...we will still have ta orji ohakim and all our useless ex governors as leaders in any country we decide to establish we should sort ourselves in nigeria first.

^^^On the contrary, what's shielding those thieving visionless fuc/kers like Orji and Ohakim is 'Abuja'! If not for Abuja (PDP and GEJ) Abia state wouldn't have been saddled with Orjis' stooge today, and he certainly wouldn't have been able to rig his way into the Senate after 8 wasteful years as Governor of one of the easiest states to govern in Nigeria! They all would be answerable to Enugu or wherever else our capital would be!

Nigeria.....a country that allows coup plotters, murderers and thieves to be in power or in the corridors of power; a country where all component parts are not treated equally or fairly: is this the country you're holding up as a better alternative to self-governance?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by bebene: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
NormalCodes:
O.P because when something is about to happen, it usually is the talk of the town.
ok we are waiting, and if at all is going to happen we pray that it shall be peaceful.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Because its the last phase of a struggle which is about to meet its Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by bebene: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Biafra....only exist on d Internet.........social media tins...even yeboes don't want it...... cheesy
be careful bro cos i can see some are already sharpening their knives to cut ur upper lips for this post.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Duru1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
bebene:

It is simple bros. Naked fact remains that Nigeria is a colossal failure. It is getting worse as it ages. Remember that across former eastern region today, most people agitating for Biafra never saw the country.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by abduljabbar4(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Because gej lost the election and the way they stupidly voted

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by OreMI22: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
bebene:

The time is getting closer. All that is needed now is a major spark to get people to act.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Eshinwaju: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
bebene:

be careful bro cos i can see some are already sharpening their knives to cut ur upper lips for this post.

No shaking...... cool......I know how to deal with these people....
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by bebene: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
OreMI22:

The time is getting closer. All that is needed now is a major spark to get people to act.
pls can you explain more what you mean by a major spark?
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by juman(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Because one nigeria fails to be a real functioning prosperous country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by huptin(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Every day i pray for Biafra, may this Biafra dream not tarry too long....Lagos is getting choked, we need some people to go back to their lands.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by Masterclass32: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
imhotep:

Other dundees are sponsoring boko haram from abuja; perpetuating bloodshed while other dundees look on.

You deserve a round of pepper soup.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by disumusa: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
It's all grievance from the last elections..not so hard to figure. They will soon fade away.
its surprise me to b/c ibo realy occupied alot of sensitive position in gej era, this is symtoms of gridines
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by disumusa: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
bebene:
when ever i read about biafra its sound funny and panpangolopangolo to me.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by disumusa: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
bebene:
when ever i read about biafra its sound funny and panpangolopangolo.
Re: Why Is It That Biafra Discussion Too Much These Days? by BLOTRS: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Massive unstoppable and Carefully planned Revolution is at hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Makes $4 Billion Per Annum In Nigeria / Transporters At War With FRSC On Speed Limit Device / Pics Of Kidnapped Expatriates By The Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.