Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Accountant: Recruit Me!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Accountant: Recruit Me!! (831 Views)

5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accountant: Recruit Me!! by chrisdodge(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
I am an accountant (B.SC) with over 2 years working experience.
I am very good in computer operations. I am highly competent in the use of various accounting packages. i.e. Microsoft Excel, Quick Book, Peach-Tree. I am also very good in Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, Cost Accounting, Reporting Skills, and Accounting Research.
Conversant with Statements of Accounting Standard (S.A.S) and International Financial Reporting Standards (I.F.R.S.).

For CV, email
NB: willing to work within any part of the country.
Re: Accountant: Recruit Me!! by EmpireTowers: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
What is your salary expectation and will you be willing to work in Abuja
Re: Accountant: Recruit Me!! by obua: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice one
Re: Accountant: Recruit Me!! by chrisdodge(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2015
EmpireTowers:

What is your salary expectation and will you be willing to work in Abuja

I expect to earn what is sufficient to live decently within any location.
And yes, working in Abuja would be pleasure.
Re: Accountant: Recruit Me!! by EmpireTowers: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Forward me a copy of your CV
Re: Accountant: Recruit Me!! by chrisdodge(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
EmpireTowers:
Forward me a copy of your CV
Thanks, I have sent my CV to Empiretowerslimited@gmail.com
Re: Accountant: Recruit Me!! by Geesammy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Here I am, am a recent graduate in my very early 20's
I am B.sc holder in Banking and Finance with a Second Class Upper honours,a graduate member of the Nigerian Institute of Mgt (NIM-Chartered), a professional student member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN), I have over a year experience in internal audit and controls, proficient in computer application usage e.g Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and accounting packages such as Tally ERP 9, Quickbooks.

With great enthusiasm to learn more skills along my career path as i seek to pursue a career in accounting,audit and finance.
I am very versatile, dynamic, meticulous and a fast learner willing to work in any part of the country.

For my updated resume contact.

Get2geeslicks@yahoo.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Geo-sciences Master Class Training With Schlumberger Tool / View My 2015 WAEC Result | 1st Sitting [mods, Do Something] / Yoruba Interpreter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.