Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Need Advice On Spectranet Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Advice On Spectranet Service (681 Views)

I Think This ISP Is About To Run Spectranet ,swift And Smile Out Of Busines / Spectranet Increases Tariffs / Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Spectranet Service by Picomon(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Guys, what do you think about Spectranet internet service? Is their network fast? Does it suck MB anyhow?
Re: I Need Advice On Spectranet Service by chuksi79(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
I have been using spectranet for a while now and so far i have nothing to complain about. Download speeds get up to 2.5mbps with just 2 network bars. data consumption depends alot on what you do with it, but i can safely say that compared to other ISPs out there, you probably can't do any better.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Spectranet Service by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Do they roll over unfinished data to the next month?

Do they have free night browsing? 12am to 6am or something?

Do they have free browsing on public holidays?

Is their network selective of an area? Like you have network in the living room and when you go to the bedroom, it disappears

Etc
Re: I Need Advice On Spectranet Service by doyin1985(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Spectranet does not have free browsing at night or public hols..........their network is perfect.....the wifi can go as far as 15metres from where its plugged......20th of this month would make it 18 months have been using spectranet and have not for once regretted it
sirman:
Do they roll over unfinished data to the next month?

Do they have free night browsing? 12am to 6am or something?

Do they have free browsing on public holidays?

Is their network selective of an area? Like you have network in the living room and when you go to the bedroom, it disappears

Etc
Re: I Need Advice On Spectranet Service by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
But I think I'll prefer to do my heavy downloading at midnight when its free browsing time

doyin1985:
Spectranet does not have free browsing at night or public hols..........their network is perfect.....the wifi can go as far as 15metres from where its plugged......20th of this month would make it 18 months have been using spectranet and have not for once regretted it
Re: I Need Advice On Spectranet Service by Ayokunle07(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bro, what locations have you enjoyed or not enjoyed their services?

doyin1985:

(1) (Reply)

Voice Call Update :you Can Now Call Using Whatsapp For Windows Phone / Bluetooth And Solar Power Banks / In Need Of A Phone To Buy Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.