Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class (71268 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
First class hmm with poor english
Nah wah oh money is good

1 Like

Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by myadmissionhelp(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
HURRAY! HURRAY!!
No Charges :-
Blazing Hot Sure And Verified 2015 Neco Exams Answers Always Available For Free Now @
www.Mycampusinfo.
www.Mycampusinfo.
Follo Link And Make Your Next Paper The Best !!!
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by nonjebose(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fkforyou:
What are you insinuating basketmouth?...grin
The obvious. Lol
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by clovislouis(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And here in my school my departmrnt has not produced a 1st class for the passed 19 years. I'm changing school from tomorrow and I must come out with 1st class upper grin
just because of that u want to change sch
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by fotadmowmend(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gbam ! Jokingly correct !
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by nonjebose(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
To achieve this, basketmouth, you need to do more shows, save more money,attend same university as davido, do the same courses and be very generous to all and sundry on campus
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Williamsesco(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
basketmouth you be.....make somebody complete am for me.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
clovislouis:
just because of that u want to change sch
I want to come out with a 1st class too. But recently my HOD ordered our lecturers to remark the exams scripts. That students passed to much.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Harpic: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who cares .... u care joor
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Harpic: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
CR77:
Who cares
u care joor
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by nonjebose(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=16pt] BABCOCK and other private universities

EXAM QUESTION. 1Hr........ what is the name of your school? (a) Babcock (b) Option A...... (20marks)

UNIBEN and other federal universities

EXAM QUESTION 2mins........ Develop an algorithm to creata a new name for your school, giving an in-depth analysis with a precise literature review. generate an equation that supports your algorithm above and state realistic instances this might be utilized..... (2 marks)
[/size]
Lol. Why did I go to uniben sef? Wey I for just jejely collect my first class for davido school
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by oluspencer(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin
Thelmerh:
Basketmouth
The news of Davido graduating with first class
just gave me hope that I can become an
Astronaut, Architect, Lawyer and a brain
surgeon at the same time.

https://instagram.com/p/3oeoU8HTow/

Babcock has joined the list of organizations that buhari will probe. grin
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by 9jatatafo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Academic first class or financial first class?
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
shamecurls:

EXAM QUESTION. 1Hr........ what is the name of your school? (a) Babcock (b) Option A...... (20marks)

EXAM QUESTION 2mins........ Develop an algorithm to creata a new name for your school, giving an in-depth analysis with a precise literature review. generate an equation that supports your algorithm above and state realistic instances this might be utilized..... (2 marks)
[/size]
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
shamecurls:

EXAM QUESTION 2mins........ [b]Develop an algorithm to creata a new name for your school
, giving an in-depth analysis with a precise literature review. generate an equation that supports your algorithm above and state realistic instances this might be utilized..... (2 marks)[/b][/size]

Algorithm and equations for creating a name for a school? undecided

Or did you just want to use big words?
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by whitestar01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
with ya money front class is even beyond possibility
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by dancrux(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Forwetinnah: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na turu? First class in what?? Singing about backsides and money??
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by clovislouis(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I want to come out with a 1st class too. But recently my HOD ordered our lecturers to remark the exams scripts. That students passed to much.
stick inside the sch. Work ur way to first class
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by tiger28: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
usomine007:
hahahahaha basketmouth na werrey sha!.......Anyways,when you be pikin to billionaire for naija,anything is possible..
I know MANY billionaire kids that have been THROWN out of universities for poor grades.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
clovislouis:
stick inside the sch. Work ur way to first class
Let me work my way and graduate. Not even working for first class anymore cos I have just one semester to go. Let me just work hard enough not to keep my present position. But as for first class, noo, missed it after first year.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by zadok60: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Harkynkunle:
Nigeria.....what a funny country... A country Where he/she that has fat account get whatever he/she desire.... .Am not hating.. But d@ result needs to be probe......
NOT TRUE FELLA
why is the efcc still arresting people with fat accounts?..
do they desire to be arrested?
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Harkynkunle(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
zadok60:
NOT TRUE FELLA why is the efcc still arresting people with fat accounts?.. do they desire to be arrested?
tongue
zadok60:
NOT TRUE FELLA why is the efcc still arresting people with fat accounts?.. do they desire to be arrested?
And how many of them... has been justifiably brought to book.... u've forgotten lawan farouk....?
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by mohisi: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
RAKITIC:
Basketmouth is a clown
Basketmouth is right education nw moni if u get moni u get any thing u wnt imagine Davido with first class nawa
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by clovislouis(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Let me work my way and graduate. Not even working for first class anymore cos I have just one semester to go. Let me just work hard enough not to keep my present position. But as for first class, noo, missed it after first year.
Ahhhhhh. I wish u the very best
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by arcdone(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
hahahahahahahahaha..i no fit laugh alone abeg.whu wan join me?.....I agree with yhu basketmouth jare
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Spells(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lwkmd.... See suicidal combinational course abeg....
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by fF01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
na waa for davido sef... despite d fact say na him go decide d grade wey en want, 2-1 dey ok!
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by smudge2079(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
well said. who is fooling who?
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by piicity(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
I don't believe in his firstclass coz i guess money and fame did it
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by damiloladuke: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
mcfynest:
Nice

Did you know that you can get your female wears @ wholesale amount and resell them in Nigeria?

Get you chiffon and cotton tops

Send me a mail if interested.

Thanks
how do I go about those female clothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.