Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class (71270 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by mcfynest(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
damiloladuke:
how do I go about those female clothing
Bbm- 53139D1A
Whatsapp- 08036024681
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Trinxie:
assin ehn... I get him sha... Davido would be good at multi-tasking if he really had first class...that's why Basketmouth thinks he can combine all of these... but multitasking get levels na. All these combination...na death sentence.

You obviously didn't get the joke
And what has multitasking got to do with being a polymath.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by homesteady(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
When people start insulting private universities, their students will start making noise!

How on earth will Davido graduate with a 1st class? People stay in school throughout, read their eyes out, go to church or mosque daily, yet they don't graduate with 1st class...... then davido that goes up and down with his HKN gang beating people up (MC galaxy) will now graduate with a 1st class? undecided undecided

The fact that Babcock is a Christian school makes the issue more embarrassing! Sighs!
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Trinxie(f): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You obviously didn't get the joke And what has multitasking got to do with being a polymath.
was it a joke? shocked ...well if it is, then this one is dry
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Trinxie(f): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
stjoe1:

You no get am at all. No be about multitasking at all! E mean say Davido no reach,
Guy, BM fall my hand for dis wan...d joke dry ooo...see as I no see d joke na
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Obynolee(f): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Call/Whatsapp:08037888927 for full capacity 10,000mAh power bank

Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by olaglamour(f): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
tdayof:
exactly what am thinking grin grin
Funny you!!!! I actually directed my question to BM

see you mouth(::::::rolleyes
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by chigoizie7(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ee be like say dis davido dey two ooooh. No be dis very davido wey de travel everytime? How him de get time attend lectures.? No be 80% attendance again?
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Kuthum24(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dezzx:
shocked haha.....basket you think say davido na dullard before grin
na you talk am o.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Uniboy1: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Skelewu
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by butterboi15(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmmm davido dey try o first classs hmmm come to think of it how many class he attend how many C.A he do hmmmm first class ok o Babcock ena biko
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Atikubi(f): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=16pt] BABCOCK and other private universities

EXAM QUESTION. 1Hr........ what is the name of your school? (a) Babcock (b) Option A...... (20marks)

UNIBEN and other federal universities

EXAM QUESTION 2mins........ Develop an algorithm to creata a new name for your school, giving an in-depth analysis with a precise literature review. generate an equation that supports your algorithm above and state realistic instances this might be utilized..... (2 marks)
[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why e no go that kind result for private school?

E 4 kukuma come LASU or OSUU..!

Mtcheeeeew!
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by simdam500(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
zaragoza: Did he really graduate with first class?

My point exactly!
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by simdam500(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
smartmom: Davido has disclaimed the 1st class status jare. He tweeted that it was 2nd class.

And even without him dis claiming it, and basket mouth creating a comedy out if it, don't many nairalanders understand what 2.1 is anymore? Atleast it on fp hour ago embarassed
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by swagger1055(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
But hw dat guy go take be first clas way woman na waitin day him brain. Abee na money him take work am so nobody for dat class sabee book.but for basketmouth infact since d guy feet tink d kin joke way him go present for any show na him be say him go add mor things becaous d guy brain day fuction. Is it easy t crack jok
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by fuelsaver: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thelmerh:
Basketmouth
The news of Davido graduating with first class
just gave me hope that I can become an
Astronaut, Architect, Lawyer and a brain
surgeon at the same time.

https://instagram.com/p/3oeoU8HTow/

radio said second class and a nairaland liar is posting first class. Hmmmm many liars here.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
clovislouis:
Ahhhhhh. I wish u the very best
Thanks
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by nightmile: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
With all these partyings ...Na waoh.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by bosun11(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2015
nairalands mods sef , una no get shame...they didnt check how authentic d topic his...h graduated with second class.....and he posted that on his tweeter page...kapish
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by morereb10: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=16pt] BABCOCK and other private universities

EXAM QUESTION. 1Hr........ what is the name of your school? (a) Babcock (b) Option A...... (20marks)

UNIBEN and other federal universities

EXAM QUESTION 2mins........ Develop an algorithm to creata a new name for your school, giving an in-depth analysis with a precise literature review. generate an equation that supports your algorithm above and state realistic instances this might be utilized..... (2 marks)
[/size]

u r a fucking clown, I won die for laughter
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by riczy(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2015
private schl sharing first class since time immemorial!
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by UluChuks(m): 3:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Can't stop lafin grin
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Kojochyke(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2015
i neva knew basketmouth culd be so jealous..and he doesnt even have his waec nt to talk of jamb..d basketbrain ran into comedy cos it was all he culd do..
before u criticize me,ask people lyk bovi or AY, a graduate is a better entertainer..anyway i luv ur dream,bt only JAMB shall tell.
basketmouth =BASKETBRAIN.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Okikiade(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Na Only For Naija! diaris godu oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by armstrong82: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Who dem won deciv. Abeg davido went thru skool i.e Sortin, and not d other way round. In naija dis dayz money can do anytin for u.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by BELLICKS(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2015
zaragoza:
Did he really graduate with first class?

Na wetin I think too o
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Jessymez1(f): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2015
In my country Nigeria everything is easy with ur cash u get what you want
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by kingtarget(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
B.Mouth
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by fankidzei: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
SOME 'POSITIVE MOCKERY' HERE! smiley
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by free37: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Ok ooo.
Re: What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class by Babyphinas(f): 11:55pm On May 03, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.