Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? (2698 Views)

Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari / Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him / Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by mowapa(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2006
I had a neighborhood friendship with someone running for a political position in 2007, trouble is, he was a big time drug dealer in the 80s-90s. Heard he changed since then, but should his past be known to the electorate in-order to ascertain what type of person he was/is, or should i just keep quite. Nigeria needs a change.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2006
If it's in Nigeria, you should keep quiet for the sake of your life.

If it's in the US, feel free to expose him!
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by mowapa(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2006
He is running in Nija and all his accomplishment has been embellished, jeez this guy resume will qualify him for fortune 500 CEO the way he wrote it(all lies)
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by kitaun(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2006
Make sure you have your will written first cool grin
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Odeku(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2006
mo wapa how you you and your neighbor know for a fact this guy was a peddler? was your neighbor one of his errand boys? oy a customer, before you exposed someone you have to have concrete evidence not just he say she say bomba clot. That allegation won't even go pass water in Nigeria
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by otokx(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2006
don't bother, it is not necessary.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Seun(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2006
Unless you have a way of tipping a Nigerian newspaper reporter without revealing your identity. wink
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by kitaun(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2006
Why waste your life because of something that will not necessarily affect you negatively shocked shocked forget it and allow Baba God to judge him adequately, those sort of people are desperadoes and they will do anything to do away with their foes cool
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2006
This is the kind of attitude that is responsible for the corruption in our society. This apathy of ours.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Pain(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2006
Send A Mail To Ribadu. Dont Worry The'll Give Him Some Pain and Believe Me He'd Talk. angry undecided
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by DonGotti(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2006
This is the shameful attitude that our parents embraced in past, that got us to this level of decadence that we are in, If we as Nigerians and particularly Young people do not demand transparency from our leaders it will only exist in our wish thinking, for all i care you can expose him, if you are sure you have credible evidence against him and if you want someone to help you out, just forward it to me, Na one thing must kill man jare!

Naija will be great again.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Ugwumba(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2006
Seun:

This is the kind of attitude that is responsible for the corruption in our society. This idiotic apathy of ours.

If you have this information and you refuse to release it to the appropriate authorities (EFCC?), you are, in my books, as responsible for the crime as the criminal.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by sbucareer(f): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2006

Not only expose him, charge him for racketeering. Stupid fools. EFCC should open a free telephone number for anonymous tip off like this. It will then send investgator to go and to their job.

You do not really need to give your name or anything. They do it here in UK. That is how they catch criminals
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by NSNA: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2006
you can expose him/her here on naraland.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by spade: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2006
of course you should expose the dope peddler because I believe he will do more harm than good if allowed to continue his career but watch out. You can only whisper to Ribadu and pretend for the sake of your own life
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by enugu(f): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2006
Expose him, expose him, expose him!!!! For how long will we continue to bury our heads in the sand Nigeria has not moved on because of this mentality. If we indeed want to make a change then let's do all we can and that includes exposing any ole, ony'oshi and barawo in our midst.

like others have said an anonymous tip-off to EFCC should do the job. Ribadu is more than ready to cart them all of to where they belong - the dungeons!!!!!!
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Odeku(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2006
you guys all mis the caption, USED TO BE A DOPE PEDDLER, can you prove or provide concrete evidence to substantiate the claim he was a dope peddler? allegations are not enough
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by nico(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2006
Mo Wapa
May God protect your Limbs for making such accusations
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by abayi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2006
Contribute your quota to the war on corruption by exposing the guy. However in doing so, you must be aware that exposing him does not guarantee prosecution. no matter how sufficient your proof is. If he belongs to the right PDP camp, EFCC will do nothing!!!
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by kimba(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2006
@poster

Give me details of this guy in my email, see profile, ill put up a story about him in ngrguardiannews.com

KimBa
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by 4Play(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2006
Aren't all Nigerian politicians criminals? The fact that one particular politician was a dope dealer is not ground breaking news
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by twinkledew(f): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2006
@ everyone on here

Who is Ribadu?
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by dude(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2006
look on the commercial side bro,

ever heard of the word blackmail? grin grin grin

this might be ur chance oh.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by jeffolala(f): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2006
We should learn to be bold , i love Ribadu (EFFC) and his boldness, courage and determination to clear corruption and corrupt people out of our system.

Therefore , my brother , be bold take it as your resposibility to improve this our country called Nigeria, its a step of boldness and a justification of your conscience. remember anyone that knows a thief and refuses to either dislclose him or change him for good is a collaborator and regrded as a thief also. be wise, take that bold step today, before its too late. its up to u.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Bishop(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2006
hi
I sincerely think you should share this over the forum,unless you think you are the only one that knows about the secret and stories might be traced to you then i advice you to shut up.it will be sad to lose you.

But for a better nigeria let us play around with the power of technology.The INTERNET

Regards
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2006
Is it senator tok afikuyomi? Saw a website about how he used to be a drug dealer,dnt know if its bad belle,da dude is london every other month on several uni campus, reveal his name if you are 100% sure nobody will trace u abeg
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Panache(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2006
It's a common trend now to see many Nigerians who had no tangible jobs or interest abroad, returning home with some cooked resumes, name them Fayose, Serubawon, Obanikoro, Alayema, etc. The common trend is getting a KATRINA degree (from some mushrooms schools in LA).
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by EmemJU(f): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2006
Forget exposing him, it'l do no good. Even if the electorate know, they don't decide who wins.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by shockreaction(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2006
I call bullcrap. Why didn't you expose him back then?
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by pati(f): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2006
Abeg no waste your life and time . Am sure there are people occupying top positions that were once like him. It is only God that can arrest and judge them.
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Oracle(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2006
You definitely have something in mind, if you wanna expose him go ahead and do that but try to weigh the consequences.
Remember, everyone makes mistakes. He used to be an addict but he's no more into drugs
DO YOU WANT TO JUDGE HIM BY HIS PAST?
I would personally say you should forget about it
Re: Dope Peddler Turned Politician: Should I Expose Him? by Seun(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2006
He was not an addict, he was a dealer. He was selling hard drugs to addicts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afikuyomi: From Senate To State Commissioner / Movement For The Recolonisation Of Africa / Zaria Emirate Turbans Southerner As Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.