Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari (4804 Views)

"Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by aalangel(f): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida, has threatened to expose the misdeeds of former Head of State General Muhammadu Buhari during his reign as Petroleum Minister and Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Funds, PTF.

Babangida who was responding to the allegation made by general Buhari that he (Babangida) and President Goodluck Jonathan killed the Petroleum sector said he has records of Buhari’s tenures in both the Petroleum Ministry and the PTF.

He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister.

“Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have.

“We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods,” Babangida, popularly referred to as IBB said.

Babangida through his media aide, Mr. Kassim Afegbua warned, “those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

The former Military leader said that although it is not in his tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, “we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.”

He asked Dr. Jonathan to learn to accept criticisms and threatened to expose the “holier-than thou-attitude” of Gen. Buhari.

He also advised Dr. Jonathan to look elsewhere, not him, if he is blaming past leaders that are criticising him.

Kassim said: “On President Jonathan, there is nothing wrong in criticism if it is constructive and in the interest of the country. Gen. Babangida is one unique former President who does not criticise a sitting President as a matter of courtesy.

“If President Jonathan is blaming past leaders, he should look elsewhere, certainly not IBB.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by lafex: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Source?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by Pidggin(f): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
We want to hear more, carry go IBB
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2016
What is the source of your news?
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by aalangel(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2016
pdpchangeapc:
What is the source of your news?

Take it from a journalist. We have our way.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by nasiest(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Olodo journalist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Lienus journalism....younger brother of lia mohammed...trash!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by femmy2010(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Yeye IBB
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Oga Lienus is that you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by success1smyn(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2016
i
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by Oforleta(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2016
idontbeliv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by aalangel(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2016
nasiest:
Olodo journalist
What else do you expect from Nairaland than people lower than you.
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Source: LIEnus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by ncolumella(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2016
For more information on cooking gas refilling plant, please visit/click: www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Talk is cheap undecided
He's innocent until proven guilty
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by pharmagba: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:

Then your source and credibility is questioned.
What I believe is if Buhari had a bad past it would have been exposed by GEJ in the last electioneering campaign. GEJ is used all he could use against him and no corruption was found in him. Who then is IBB compared to GEJ
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by aalangel(f): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
pharmagba:

Then your source and credibility is questioned.
What I believe is if Buhari had a bad past it would have been exposed by GEJ in the last electioneering campaign. GEJ is used all he could use against him and no corruption was found in him. Who then is IBB compared to GEJ

I'm not looking for who will believe me. My News reaches everywhere. That's the only good thing about Nairaland; you won't know who you're talking to.

1 Like

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:

wannabe journalist. its not too late to obtain jamb form o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by aalangel(f): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ioannes:

wannabe journalist. its not too late to obtain jamb form o.
I'm sure I wrote JAMB once when you were still sucking your finger.
Wanna be journalist, yet you turn on your TV and listen to my News everyday.

1 Like

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by sammyj: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
In a sane environment somebody like IBB should be rotting in jail by now and not having to air in views on anything !!! angry shocked
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by isbish(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
You must have spent months trying to get news like this to slander PMB. You were so anxious to post this that you wont even give us a source and you say you are a journalist? Damn, if our nation is infested with this kind of second hand fake journalist, then we are in deep trouble. Babe, you have got a lot of learning to do in Journalism. You can still make a good journalist though, but quickly consider not towing this line of bad journalism.
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by Mustay(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:

My News reaches everywhere.

Your figments of imagination (converted to rumors) you mean

"That's the only good thing about Nairaland; you won't know who you're talking to."

Your anonymity on the internet does not in anyway correlate with the authenticity of your posts.

A trained journalist knows the difference between facts and rumors + the importance of sources.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by aalangel(f): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
isbish:
You must have spent months trying to get news like this to slander PMB. You were so anxious to post this that you wont even give us a source and you say you are a journalist? Damn, if our nation is infested with this kind of second hand fake journalist, then we are in deep trouble. Babe, you have got a lot of learning to do in Journalism. You can still make a good journalist though, but quickly consider not towing this line of bad journalism.

No matter how you paint me, I'll never give you a source.

1 Like

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by aalangel(f): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mustay:

Your figments of imagination (converted to rumors) you mean

"That's the only good thing about Nairaland; you won't know who you're talking to."

Your anonymity on the internet does not in anyway correlate with the authenticity of your posts.

Peace

Thrash everywhere.
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by pharmagba: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:

I'm not looking for who will believe me. My News reaches everywhere. That's the only good thing about Nairaland; you won't know who you're talking to.
Propagation of falsehood journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by smsshola(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Who pinch Babangida...abi the consequences of his past action dey hunt him?
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by trueconscience(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/01/shut-up-or-i-will-expose-your-dirty-deals-as-petroleum-minister-and-ptf-boss-ibb-warns-buhari-zubbyblog/

As a trained journalist, I can assure you that your qualification (if you have it in the first place ) is a fraud!

What is NEWS? What happened to the attributes of News?

Its a shame what journalism has become - gross quackery!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:

I'm sure I wrote JAMB once when you were still sucking your finger.

Wanna be journalist, yet you turn on your TV and listen to my News everyday.

oh is that so? I'm sorry ma. well grandma, you want us to believe the fake news based on your anonymous personality on a faceless forum. FAIL!

try harder.

your trying to prove level here is all wash.

for example, I'm Bill Clinton.

exactly, you won't believe that cos anyone can claim to be anything on this forum.

oh BTW, I never sucked my FINGER, I sucked two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by aalangel(f): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ioannes:

oh is that so? I'm sorry ma. well grandma, you want us to believe the fake news based on your anonymous personality on a faceless forum. FAIL!

try harder.

your trying to prove level here is all wash.

for example, I'm Bill Clinton.

exactly, you won't believe that cos anyone can claim to be anything on this forum.

oh BTW, I never sucked my FINGER, I sucked two.

Thanks for the compliment and thanks for acknowledging your grandma.
Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
aalangel:

Thanks for the compliment and thanks for acknowledging your grandma.
yes ma.
have a good evening grammy.
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by prosperchuks(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
femmy2010:
Yeye IBB
truth is bitter...take it or u live it. People that stays in a glass house don't trow stones..

1 Like

Re: Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari by Justiyke4u: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
When you are doing things and people behind you kept quiet, it mean they are fools but they are gathering evidence against you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Didn't mock Igbo Victims On The Train / Breaking News!! Fubara Stands On His Ground!!! / Jonathan Jets Out To London, Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.