Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls (1388 Views)

Pls Developer Help Me To Solve This Excel File Upload To Databse / Is Freelancing As A Software Programmer Possible? / OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by playid(f): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
please I wanna become a software developer and I'm not yet in university but soon.please what should I be expecting because some ppl said IITs quite difficult and ion wanna believe them..thanks in Advance
Re: Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by Dmayor7(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
playid:
please I wanna become a software developer and I'm not yet in university but soon.please what should I be expecting because some ppl said IITs quite difficult and ion wanna believe them..thanks in Advance

You made a cool decision...

Start with java, then python.

I think that is the popular language nowadays....

I am only a web designer...

But here is a place to start....

www.codecademy.com

Also...

www.tizag.com
Re: Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by playid(f): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015
thanks aloh

1 Like

Re: Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by talk2hb1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pick lython simple for beginners

1 Like

Re: Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by trytillmake(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
playid:

Yep good decision [especially for a female], i will advice since u nt yet in school, relax and enjoy programming - pick JavaScript, yep u read me right pick java script a very cool language to start with, u can only use it in the browser side but u can design cool apps with it ranging from mobile apps(andriod,ios, windows, blackberry apps), web apps, computer and video games, yeso its a cool language to get started with.

Then as u progress u can pick up php/mysql [language of the web], furthering to c#/mssql server

But the main thing u should aim at is as u learn these languages pls try think about a problem u can use these langs. to solve that should be yr main goal as u seek for solutions to the problem, u tend to research more in a language hence u attain deeper knowledge in that language

*Note these are languages i have used to work with for fun and for the industry

u can start at [url]w3schools.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by danvery2k6(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by EngrBouss(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2015
If you are in need of any software for programming with tutorial training videos. Please contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Or you can click my name and o through my thread for more information. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by JohnDoe2015: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2015
web development..
do you really want to learn web programmin?
if yes, I have the solution to your answer..
1. the truth is with the huge sum of money you are going to pay @NIIT, you won't still be fulfilled becos programing requires personal training and motivation.
2. truth, everyone says motivation, personal training but the place of a mentor can not be under estimated.. so to learn quick and fast, you also need a mentor
3. you also need programmers, people of like minds who want to learn same thing or doing same thing so you can share ideas while you both learn..
well you might think.

I know I have told you the truth in good faith, but I have a solution...
I am also a learner and have been into web for 2years now, I want to help you, help myself and others who r interested in a group of 5programmers where we will teach ourselves well, buy materials ourselves online and learn at a fast pace with losing huge sum of money to NIIT.
pls whatsapp me on 2349033863912.
note, am not collecting any money from you.
must reside in Lagos

or call 08121376559
Re: Please I Wanna Become A Software Developer.help Out Pls by beatsbyj2g(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
JohnDoe2015:
web development..
do you really want to learn web programmin?
if yes, I have the solution to your answer..
1. the truth is with the huge sum of money you are going to pay @NIIT, you won't still be fulfilled becos programing requires personal training and motivation.
2. truth, everyone says motivation, personal training but the place of a mentor can not be under estimated.. so to learn quick and fast, you also need a mentor
3. you also need programmers, people of like minds who want to learn same thing or doing same thing so you can share ideas while you both learn..
well you might think.

I know I have told you the truth in good faith, but I have a solution...
I am also a learner and have been into web for 2years now, I want to help you, help myself and others who r interested in a group of 5programmers where we will teach ourselves well, buy materials ourselves online and learn at a fast pace with losing huge sum of money to NIIT.
pls whatsapp me on 2349033863912.
note, am not collecting any money from you.
must reside in Lagos

or call 08111376559

Am also learning web design should be tru in some month b4 I move on to java(android apps)

I need a group just like urs to share ideas with n learn from............

My WhatsApp 08116556557..... am aramide

I'd be honored if u can add me

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Fx: How To / New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths / Why Is Nairaland Popular? Your Views!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.