Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members (67582 Views)

PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

You nailed it except the crossed, Izalatu Bid'a as nothing to do with Boko haram. Izala was propagated by Sheikh Gumi's(an hard-core antiboko guy) father, it was founded so as to refute the Soofee practices that dwelt in the Nigerian Muslim Society.

Yes, Gumi propagated Izala. Likewise, moderates like Sheikh Jafar (MHSRIP) before his assasination. I did not say they are Izalas, but thats what they claim themselves to be, eventhough their teachings differs from that of Gumi.

They became "self-appointed" banner carriers of Izalas in Maidufuri, and regarded most teachings of Gumi as not "Izala enough".
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Sigo86(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hehehehehe... The Iya Aladuke of Boko haram, what's ur genre of Music cheesy grin
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by porka: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
There's nothing these degenerates aren't capable of pulling off.

They are even using this old woman to further spread their lies.

Buhari has only one house?

We await the publication of the assets in 100 days.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Dewze(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
kelvz:
“We use to see dangerous animals like Tiger, but I never afraid. Whenever I saw them, I would say ‘Kai na mana!’ and they would go into the river.''.

. . . Tiger?? Go? Into? River
Chai chai chai .... These lies u are sayin,, diaris Devil ooo
Tigers are very good swimmers.

Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by UnimkeAk(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Iffaaa hear!
Bears in Subsaharan Africa
This lady name should be changed to ;
Madam Aduke Jimoh LIENUS
Silly old woman
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by nkemdi89(f): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Maple:

No she doesn't. Her whole story is a hogwash, perhaps due to confused identity or old age.

Boko Haram ideology right from the start, forbids singing and dancing. Secondly, BH as an armed group never existed in Borno 14 years ago. Neither did any armed militia known to exist in Borno State 14 years ago. Any person from Borno Sate would attest to this. Perhaps, what she thought were BH now, were hunters or armed robbers who usually make bushes their abode.

14 years ago, what became Boko Haram today, were just a small bunch of religious mofos who were going by the name of Izalatul Bidi'a Wa'ikamatul Sunna. They were living in the city of Maiduguri, same as I was, and preaching to whoever cares to listen in their mosques in Maiduguri e.g how singing and dancing are unislamic etc. They weren't in bushes or villages. They were all city mofos at that time and not violent or armed in any way. It was after their encounter with police brutality and the death of many of their followers (during Yar'Adua regime) that they took up arms in "self-defense" then, even at that, they started with Machetes, knives, clubs and so on. This is a proven fact.

Unfortunately, anything BH is news in our media even if unsubstantiated, like this one.

Dude, I am from Borno State, born and bred in Maiduguri, so dont start this debate with me, just because you spent some "few" years in Maiduguri. Moh'd yusuf having DSTv, Mercedes or him being a Man u fan, etc proves nothing. Most of BH founding members were educated and city dwellers. That being said, I would reiterate to you and who ever cares to listen that, BH never existed as an armed group in 2003, as the old woman (with all due respect) claimed. Neither, where they living in Bushes, carrying rifles, with colored hats and so on...the story is just ridiculous.

Your story of their camp in Gwoza being raided in 2003 is a blatant lie. Mohd yusuf neither have the followers nor resources at that time, he was almost a nonentity at that period outside of Maiduguri, much less in Southern Borno , not untill after the assasination of Sheik Jafar Mahmud in 2007.

In Borno state, people, especially the youths gravitate towards the Izala Ideology of sheikh Jafar Mahmud, who Moh'd yusuf and his band of followers considered too moderate. Sheik Jafar never supported their Ideology, and rumour has it that Mohd Yusuf and his band of followers were behind the death of Sheik Jafar. He was their biggest obstacle. Moh'd Yusuf followership skyrocketed after Jafar was asassinated. With huge followership came huge financial support from politicians, and his camps started springing up in Bama, Kalabalge, Dikwa, monguno, Damaturu, and into other neighbouring states. BH camps in Southern Borno states which btw Gwoza belongs, came at a very late stage.
From the fact you are from borno doesn't give you the autonomy of knowlege or information about bh, for your information bh started in 1991 when algeria migrants entered nigeria during their civil war and became refugees in nigeria, they were more of fundamentalists than extremist,propagating the ideologies,also their leader then who was a medical doctor from ABU was killed by hunters in the bush before mohammed yusuf took over. You can confirm or refute my argument.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
This must be a joke... right?
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by AreaFada2: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
This woman knows what she is saying........Boko Haram existed since the days of President Obasanjo as C-in-C. They had the same view about western education as they do now but were not as radicalised as they are today. The former leader of the sect, Mohammed Yusuf was a little reserved while Shekau who was his deputy then was more of an aggressive person. All the same, they have committed huge crimes against humanity and must be punished severly

Claiming Boko Haram didn't exist 14 years ago shows you aren't sure about your claim. I remember in 2003, there was an attack on the sect at their camp in Gwoza. This attack was carried out based on security reports. During Obasanjo's tenure, Mohammed Yusuf was arrested severally and released. Yes it is true that many of Boko Haram foot soldiers today are the almajiris, the okada riders and black market petrol hawkers of yesterday. They use to move around mosque to mosque discouraging people from westernization but these guys indulged in all manner of stuff like smoking, having illicit sex, rape, drug abuse, infact they were the regular jobless youths on the streets of Maiduguri. Mohammed Yusuf drove a Mercedez benz, had DSTV in his house and was a Manchester United fan yet they claimed westernization was sin.

I also lived in Maiduguri for years........so how many years did you live in Maiduguri and were you in Maiduguri between 2001 -2003?

I have never lived in Northern 9ja but what you wrote makes sense.
Abdullah Azzam first went into recruiting Jihadists in Peshawar, Pakistan, to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. Back in 1984. Bin Laden only just assisted financially, being rich. Azzam didn't have any intention of Jihad against the West as such.

However, Bin Laden was persuaded to lead all the Jihadists in the area by elements more radical than Azzam. Possibly because Bin Laden had money to fund their radical cause . Azzam was sidelined.

If not, Al Qaeda under Azzam might never have become the monster it became.
A leader and associates can change the direction of group, like the charismatic Shekau did to Boko after the death of Yusuf.

Madam Aduke may have taken a simplistic view to a complex problem, but only very few can boast having had a frank discussion with Boko people. And she's one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by winnieG1(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2015
She said the sect reminded her of the unfortunate pogrom of the 1960s, when Hausas where killing the Igbos. She recalled that to identify an Igbo person, the Hausas would ask a suspect to pronounce ‘toro’ (three pence), which could only be pronounced then by Yoruba-speaking persons. The Igbos could not pronounce it and that often betrayed their identity. “Those are days better forgotten,” she said.

Going by her story, Ojukwu was right going for the 1966 war, No leader will see this kind of hatred on his people and the killings and still opt to coexist. Its quite unfortunate the truth of Nigerian civil war is gradually coming out. if he didn't do what he did, most of the Igbo generations could have been wiped out by now. Buhari has a lot of work to do if he actually want to properly integrate igbos into Nigeria. The hatred on Igbos by his people dated back before Nigerian independence in 1960 and that is why the average igbo man does not believe in One Nigeria hogwash.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by mikkynino(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Rikidony:
click in the link she got answers to that question
.shoroniyen
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2015
nkemdi89:

From the fact you are from borno doesn't give you the autonomy of knowlege or information about bh, for your information bh started in 1991 when algeria migrants entered nigeria during their civil war and became refugees in nigeria, they were more of fundamentalists than extremist,propagating the ideologies,also their leader then who was a medical doctor from ABU was killed by hunters in the bush before mohammed yusuf took over. You can confirm or refute my argument.

Sorry dude I didnt mean to burst your balls, I am only helping to separate facts from fictions. I may not have the autonomy of knowledge or info on BH, but I am sure I can be of immense help in overhauling your knowledge of BH... To start with, that Algerian refugee thing, and Mohd Yusuf taking over from some ABU dude, is just one out of many fabrications.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by kenny1313(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Maple:

No she doesn't. Her whole story is a hogwash, perhaps due to confused identity or old age.

Boko Haram ideology right from the start, forbids singing and dancing. Secondly, BH as an armed group never existed in Borno 14 years ago. Neither did any armed militia known to exist in Borno State 14 years ago. Any person from Borno Sate would attest to this. Perhaps, what she thought were BH now, were hunters or armed robbers who usually make bushes their abode.

14 years ago, what became Boko Haram today, were just a small bunch of religious mofos who were going by the name of Izalatul Bidi'a Wa'ikamatul Sunna. They were living in the city of Maiduguri, same as I was, and preaching to whoever cares to listen in their mosques in Maiduguri e.g how singing and dancing are unislamic etc. They weren't in bushes or villages. They were all city mofos at that time and not violent or armed in any way. It was after their encounter with police brutality and the death of many of their followers (during Yar'Adua regime) that they took up arms in "self-defense" then, even at that, they started with Machetes, knives, clubs and so on. This is a proven fact.

Unfortunately, anything BH is news in our media even if unsubstantiated, like this one.

Dude, I am from Borno State, born and bred in Maiduguri, so dont start this debate with me, just because you spent some "few" years in Maiduguri. Moh'd yusuf having DSTv, Mercedes or him being a Man u fan, etc proves nothing. Afterall, driving mercedes, having DSTVs, or being a sport fan not BH early founders and their followers prohibited. But, playing songs/music and dancing is one thing they out rightly prohibit.

You claimed that their are rappist and so on in BH, well with the demon BH has turned into, it would be an understatement to say yes. However, your claim can be misguided, because the issue at discourse here is, the nature of BH 14 years ago. Where they known for such heinous crimes of which you mentioned, as far back as 2003? the answer is No. Where they known to be violent, or even carry weapons in 2003? The answer again is No. Where they known to be even based outside of Maiduguri? the answer is No.

That being said, I would reiterate to you and who ever cares to listen that, BH never existed as an armed group in 2003, as the old woman (with all due respect) claimed. Neither, where they living in Bushes, carrying rifles, wearing colored hats and other regalias ...her story and your claims are simply ridiculous.

Your story of an existing camp in Gwoza (of all places) in 2003 is a blatant lie. Big kirmishes of BH member with police started inside Maiduguri, during the 2nd tenure of Gov Ali Modu Sheriff in 2007.

Just to educate you a bit, In 2003 Mohd yusuf neither have the followings nor resources outside of Maiduguri, he was almost a nonentity at that period outside of Maiduguri, much less in Southern Borno towns like Gwoza, atleast not untill after the assasination of Sheik Jafar Mahmud in 2007.

In Borno state, people, especially the youths gravitate towards the Izala Ideology of sheikh Jafar Mahmud, who Moh'd yusuf and his band of followers considered too moderate. Sheik Jafar never supported their Ideology, and rumour has it that Mohd Yusuf and his band of followers were behind the death of Sheik Jafar. He was their biggest obstacle. Moh'd Yusuf followership skyrocketed after Jafar was asassinated. With huge followership came huge financial support from politicians, and his camps started springing up in Bama, Kalabalge, Dikwa, monguno, Damaturu, and into other neighbouring states. BH camps in Southern Borno states which btw Gwoza belongs, came at a very late stage.
#fact...... I came to Maiduguri 2008, i just left Maid last year.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by nkemdi89(f): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Maple:

Sorry dude I didnt mean to burst your balls, I am only helping to separate facts from fictions. I may not have the autonomy of knowledge or info on BH, but I am sure I can be of immense help in overhauling your knowledge of BH... To start with, that Algerian refugee thing, and Mohd Yusuf taking over from some ABU dude, is just one out of many fabrications.
Sorry am a lady and not a dude, I will personally ask you to make research on my findings cos it isn't base on pedestrian knowlege but there is an authority to back my facts. One thing you should realise is that bh which started from a unit snowballed into what we have today.my own fact is from the archive which many people including you an indigene may not be privy to know.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 08, 2015
nkemdi89:

Sorry am a lady and not a dude, I will personally ask you to make research on my findings cos it isn't base on pedestrian knowlege but there is an authority to back my facts. One thing you should realise is that bh which started from a unit snowballed into what we have today.my own fact is from the archive which many people including you an indigene may not be privy to know.

Wow, so you are privy to "archives" of info not even privy to the indigenes of Borno State eh?

What an archive of info that must be. If you had told me from the beginning, I wouldn't have wasted my time on your posts. I'll have let your post be, just like I do to many holders of such "archives".
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by lastpage: 2:16am On Jun 08, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:
Violence begets violence. Let's give peace and progress a chance. If your objective is to bring a govt down without giving it opportunity to prove itself, you will only succeed in multiplying the agonies of everyday Nigerians. if this is worth it for you, you are an unrepentant sadist!

YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING.

These people are so pained that Jonathan was booted-out, they are ready to sacrifice their miserable livelihood to give Buhari and his Govt, a bad name.

But God pass dem.
The same God that proved Bishop Oleedepo, Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor and even "sitting on the fence" Pastor Adeboye.... as wrong and fraudulent, is still on the throne.

Whom God has Chosen, let no one Despise.

If they do, they do so to their own PERIL.

"The Voice of the "People", is the voice of God"

Fingers crossed.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by lastpage: 2:29am On Jun 08, 2015
winnieG1:

Going by her story, Ojukwu was right going for the 1966 war, No leader will see this kind of hatred on his people and the killings and still opt to coexist. Its quite unfortunate the truth of Nigerian civil war is gradually coming out. if he didn't do what he did, most of the Igbo generations could have been wiped out by now. Buhari has a lot of work to do if he actually want to properly integrate igbos into Nigeria. The hatred on Igbos by his people dated back before Nigerian independence in 1960 and that is why the average igbo man does not believe in One Nigeria hogwash.

Revisionist!

The basic question that needs answer is:WHY were the Hausas, killing the Igbos in 1966?

Do you remember what that Ibo man called Aguyi Ironsi and his band of Ibo Coup plotters did to the Hausa leaders, from their premier Tafawa Balewa to every other prominent Hausa son around 1963/64?

No one just woke up to hate Jonathan ......just as the Hausas did not just wake up to start killing Ibos in the North (Ibos have been there since God knows when, leaving their own towns desolate!)

Answer: the 1966 killings was a reprisal killings by the Hausas, for the Ibo "killing and complete Genocide" of their leaders in Govt during Aguiyi Ironsi's reign of terror. Period.

So, when you start something bad..... you have no moral right to come back and start complaining.
If the Ibos did not, out of greed, effect the first military "Tribal Coup" in Nigeria, all these tribalism and hatred going on today would never have happened.

Having started it, they now want to run-away into a "separate" BIAFRA! shocked shocked
Not so fast boys, you will reap what you have sown, is what the Civil War was saying. wink wink

Let us always call a spade, A SPADE!

The most unfortunate of all these is that the Ibos have not learnt anything from the past.
(Just look at them in 2015 and you will get my drift.)
....And l dont envy anyone who repeats the same mistake over and over, again.... while expecting a different result.

Anyway, let them first secede, a second time, to prove me wrong
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: feel free to "vent and fart through the mouth", ......it is allowed and it can make you feel better grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 08, 2015
lastpage:

The basic question that needs answer is: Why were the Hausas killing the Igbos in 1966?

Do you remember what that Ibo man called Aguyi Ironsi and his band of Ibo Coup plotters did to the Hausa leaders, from their premier Tafawa Balewa to every other prominent Hausa son around 1965?

No one just woke up to hate Jonathan just as the Hausas did not just wake up to start killing Ibos in the North (Ibos have been there since God knows when, leaving their own towns desolate!

Answer: the 1966 killings was a reprisal killings by the Hausas, for the Ibo killing of their leaders in Govt. Period.

So, when you start something bad..... you have no moral right to come back and start complaining.
If the Ibos did not, out of greed, effect the first military "Tribal Coup" in Nigeria, all these tribalism and hatred going on today would never have happened.

Having started it, they now want to run-away into a "separate" BIAFRA! shocked shocked
Not so fast boys, you will reap what you have sown, is what the Civil War was saying. wink wink

The most unfortunate of all these is that the Ibos have not learnt anything from the past.
(Just look at them in 2015 and you will get my drift.)
....And l dont envy anyone who repeats the same mistake over and over, again.... while expecting a different result.

Anyway, let them first secede, a second time, to prove me wrong
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: feel free to "vent and fart through the mouth", ......it is allowed and it can make you feel better grin grin

You see how these eediots distort history to suit their eediocy
[size=18pt]Aguiyi Ironsi never plotted a coup
He has never been accused by anyone of plotting a coup and never did [/size]
Nzeogwu and co planned a coup
There was a power vacuum
Everyone knew Aguiyi Ironsi wasn't even remotely interested in leadership until the chaos that ensued after nzeogwu's failed coup
He was just the highest military officer at the time and that was how he became head of state
He was a head of state that was killed in a coup by mutiny and here a nonentity like you attempts to talk nonsense
And his greatest undoing was not seeing beyond his nose and surrounding himself with people like you
And here a dense ignoramus is making up stories

[size=18pt]So many books have been written on the civil war,go pick up one and read it or pay someone to read and interpret it to you, ignorance and stupeedity are not allowed in 2015[/size]
Stop pulling out tales from your nyash,it doesn't make you look intelligent

Anumanu
I read an older Yoruba eediot on another forum sometime ago claim Aguiyi Ironsi jailed his god Awolowo and the truth is before Awolowo went to prison,Ironsi had already been murdered.A man my mother's age should have known that but no,accusing Ironsi of jailing his god sounds sweeter.
I know people accuse your folks of many vices,seems lies and fabrications are up there with the rest of it
It gets very annoying to keep educating and re-educating you morons
Take some of that owanbe/ good time money and buy you a book and read instead of polluting the place with stupeedity
Ewu
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 08, 2015
And please @lastpage don't go searching google to give us any crap
Quote from all the various books written on the war by the players and independent observers
If you need suggestions ask
Ignorance is the ugliest attribute in a man
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by nonaira: 4:19am On Jun 08, 2015
She's obviously lying but let's all listen. It looks like cheap attention is the new thing
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by 190: 4:55am On Jun 08, 2015
kelvz:
“We use to see dangerous animals
like Tiger, but I never afraid.
Whenever I saw them, I would say
‘Kai na mana!’ and they would go
into the river.''.

. . . Tiger??
Go?
Into?
River

Chai chai chai
These lies u are sayin,, diaris
Devil ooo

Rotfl I knew someone was gna say something
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by maimota(f): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Lies from an old woman to lift buhari image

Sing ko Celine dion ni

Awon oniranu

May God forgive you people who are insulting this great grandmother. May be you should ask your grandparents(if you still have).
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Phrank10001(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Y una too de lie lyk dis e gud 4 ur eyes e gud 4 ur eyes...singing shoki last verse
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Ethanegos(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Rikidony:

Tigers and Bears in the wild in Nigeria? Hmmmmmm. Reporter don report nonsense.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/my-encounters-with-boko-haram/
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Wsdm: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Sing ko Celine dion ni

Awon oniranu
The common thing that always binds the Hausa and the Yorubas together is respect for elders, it is so unfortunate that the tribe I suspect you to hail from has no such quality. Money has taken over respect for elders. Will you be pleased that a young person speaks about you this way when you start to speak about your experience? Those insults on Buhari were what propelled his chances up North.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Hero10001: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2015
idupaul:
She met tigers and bears in West Africa? What kind of journalism is this, I will blame the journalist and not Mama because he should know better
hahahaha!
The mofo journalist think say we no sabi geagraphy ni.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Hero10001: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Fernandowski:
Hmmmmmmmmm....wetin person no go hear?
hahahah!
Y.i.b.o no fit pronounce "toro" how come?
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Hero10001: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2015
kelvz:
“We use to see dangerous animals like Tiger, but I never afraid. Whenever I saw them, I would say ‘Kai na mana!’ and they would go into the river.''.

. . . Tiger?? Go? Into? River
Chai chai chai .... These lies u are sayin,, diaris Devil ooo
T'is very possible bro, tigers are good swimmers. You wouldnt believe dogs swim would you?
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Acekidc4(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Sing ko Celine dion ni

Awon oniranu

You must be very very Stupiid and Crazy for this your Comment

Must you Display your Madness Publicly??
I know you don't have elders at Home!!Nonsense!!
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Acekidc4(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Escalze:

Am not DAFT!!
You Daft no be Small!!
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2015
Wsdm:

The common thing that always binds the Hausa and the Yorubas together is respect for elders, it is so unfortunate that the tribe I suspect you to hail from has no such quality. Money has taken over respect for elders. Will you be pleased that a young person speaks about you this way when you start to speak about your experience? Those insults on Buhari were what propelled his chances up North.
idioott, you are a dirty and smelly abokii who derives pleasure in peadophilia just as your kinsmen love.

Respect my foot, I never knew Yorubas and Hausas are brothers, I ll call my mum to confirm this new found bond since she is a yoruba Also
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2015
maimota:

May God forgive you people who are insulting this great grandmother. May be you should ask your grandparents(if you still have).
go to hell, when an old woman distorts truth becase she is illiterate and ignorant then I should belive her because I'm also same.

Take your stupid respect to Ogunpa river and drown there.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members by shammah1(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
She's a terrorist
As simply as ABC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.