Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) (67537 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by lhordspy: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. Even after undergoing lot of trainings and sensitisation done by INEC. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

Just imagine the effrontery to even post this. angry
If stress was a person, I didn't sleep all night
Presiding officer
Peter obi must win
Please it's just the logo on the ballot papers ooo no LP

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Laggafin: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Ok.. but weda she's an obidient or disguised Urchin.. she can't influence the votes in her polling unit. . However it's obvious Obi will win that polling Unit

319 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Trust22(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
LoL...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by orikoku: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2023
They might cancel that pulling unit she works

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by SLAP44: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi will win, no matter how many fake tweets are arranged to make it look like anyone is biased.

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
It is well always...
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Blake755: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Win for where when there is no inec official for East
https://www.nairaland.com/7584879/how-one-report-unavailability-inec#121213860

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Moh247: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2023
cool

Just imagine... Open partisanship

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by fnep2smooth(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19

She's working for you. But your plans will fail.

PDP has already started confessing that Obi will win. By 5 or 6pm, you too will start confessing.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2023
orikoku:

The act is an evidence against labour party in that unit

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by xynerise: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Dumbo.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Rubbish Post. Even when in her capability she won't be able to do anything for Peter Obi. I have done this work twice as INEC ad-hoc staff. As much as we want PETER OBI to win which by God's grace will win.
But I say no to this kind of post from a presiding officer.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
If I say yiibos are the most corrupt, tribalistic people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon. Advertising her stupidity and ignorance. What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in Life.

I weak.

"You igbos" kee you there

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by xtivin(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

Fish Brain, this one go school? I pity her husband to be.... How can you hold such sensitive role and canvas vote for a party? Very dumb thinking with her Vj.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Finestgurlie(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
orikoku:
shatap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

The act is an evidence against labour party in that unit
Check twitter, Obidients are more concerned with how to vote, while Tinubu boys are more concerned with propaganda. Jungle don mature.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by jhydebaba(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
All these children of nowadays. Putting yourself in trouble all by yourself because of ignorance.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by dustmalik: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Please take this to frontpage. This is wrong in all ramification

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari just voted and showed the camera. Can you imagine cheesy

I thought that was not allowed. He doesn't want tinubu and his urchins to think he is working against them grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by IgOga(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Referee don wear jersey grin

Buhari dey TV dey show us wetin he voted......He even went on to say vote APC.......I nor fit blame this young lady ...although both Buhari and Ms Okorie are both wrong

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
If I say yiibos are the most corrupt, tribalistic people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon. Advertising her stupidity and ignorance. What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in Life.

I weak.

Don't go and wake your sleeping pile of human wreck called Tinupoo to see if he is even aware that today is election day. Dey there dey cry Igbo this and Igbo that as usual. Tribal fat rat.
Na Igbo go Kee u dia..

Your Awawa boys and One million boys hooligans are busy disrupting polls. They even beat up labour party followers. You won't see that. It's igbos that killing you.
Very useless bunch of parasitic inbreds

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
We are already celebrating Atiku’s victory since yesterday. All my people are happy and contented. God bless president Atiku Abubakar

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Hopium: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Zero beauty. Zero brain. cheesy

The mumu wan trend. She no even value her life.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by bukkysam(f): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
What
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
This is Avu Central School, Owerri West LGA, we are yet to see any inec staff here. It's past 10 already.

The crowd is increasing by the seconds.

There's no tribalistic people more than Yorubas. How can the Whole Obas in Yoruba land endorsed and support Tinubu? Is that democracy?

Na Obi I de vote for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Curious345: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
I swear with my life that

Buhari and osibanjo will not vote for Ahmed Escobar..

Take this to the bank

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Racoon(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
This is partisanship! As part of the electoral umpire, she is not supposed to do this shit. This presiding officer must be arrested and dealt with

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Curious345: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Maybe it's one of those over excited NYSC members mobilised for the elections .

98% of the youths are for obi..

Please make una free am

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Savechild23: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Direct win
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
People should keep reporting her to INEC, Police and NYSC. Some of this partisan and naive Obi supporters must be watched very closely.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.