Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread (5956 Views)

Video: Olamide On Jimmy’s Jump Off / Dagrin On Jimmy's Jump Off : Its Craaazy / Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by ofokasibe: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2009
THIS THREAD IS FOR THE MP3S VIDEOS AND SPECIAL REVIEW OF ARTIST WHO HAVE BEEN ON JIMMY JUMP OFF .
the usual nairaland warheads can go ahead and do a review of any artist and how they faired on jimmy jump off.
for those who havent seen jimmy jump offs check jimmy jatts page on youtube here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/djjimmyjatt

meanwhile here are 2 tight jimmy jump off apperances by terry da rapman and mi .

http://rapidshare.com/files/199580580/MI_on_jimmy_s_jump_off.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/199580577/Terry_the_rapman_on_Jimmy_s_jump_off.mp3

more to come soon

so guys lets start reviewing its jimmys jump off yo and its nairaland baby!!

@tosinadeda ,ibkaye, c-gutta, eldee, lalaboi, sauron and khanye. crackles, ibime, shaz, chamotex
u can start the reviews and show them how we do it nairaland stylee! i will be back with mine
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by khanye(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2009
4th Republic crew were hot on the show.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by tosinaded(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2009
khanye 4th republic was wack!!! except the short guy!!!!
that guy is good
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by khanye(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2009
that skinny guy too dey try ooooo,
the short guy is crazy man,
he dey use words like Dagrin
cant wait to see Dagrin on Jimmy JumpOff

Have you seen their 2step Video?
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by ofokasibe: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
the short guy's name is maximum .he is one of the finalist of emcee africa (nigeria) who battled teeto ceemos the guy who did a hot track with saucekid recently. general maximum as he is fondly called is a seasoned battled rapper who is known as the surulere undisputed heavyweight champion. the slim guy is called N6. the guy is lyrically sound too. his freestyle on jump off was about the best but maximum was sicker cuzz he uses metaphor and mad punchlines.
i will post another freestyle from maximum ,puna and N6, u guys are in for a ride. i didnt know 4th republic were this sick if not for jimmys jump off. lemme fetch the maximum and N6 freestyle link on silverbird.

khanye /tosin una go gbadun that one well well. wink i will be back with d link

@all
who else would yall like to see on jimmy's jump off?
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by edoosio: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

@all

saucekid, blaise, dagrin, yq, illbliss, ruggedman, darkpoet, vector, freestyle , kemistry, jimmy jatt himself and sasha

i heard sasha cannot freestyle is it true?
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by tosinaded(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2009
edoosio:

saucekid, blaise, dagrin, yq, illbliss, ruggedman, darkpoet, vector, freestyle , kemistry, jimmy jatt himself and sasha

rugged's is theworst so far to me
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by khanye(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

the short guy's name is maximum .he is one of the finalist of emcee africa (nigeria) who battled teeto ceemos the guy who did a hot track with saucekid recently. general maximum as he is fondly called is a seasoned battled rapper who is known as the surulere undisputed heavyweight champion. the slim guy is called N6. the guy is lyrically sound too. his freestyle on jump off was about the best but maximum was sicker cuzz he uses metaphor and mad punchlines.
i will post another freestyle from maximum ,puna and N6, u guys are in for a ride. i didnt know 4th republic were this sick if not for jimmys jump off. lemme fetch the maximum and N6 freestyle link on silverbird.

khanye /tosin una go gbadun that one well well. wink i will be back with d link

@all

Wating for your man wink

tosinaded@:

rugged's is theworst so far to me

Seconded.

Illbliss was okay,
Kel was spiting some of her verse from U Go Wound.
9ice was boring undecided
Ajasa lipsrsealed
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by tosinaded(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2009
bj y not attach the videos directly instead of the links undecided
me i no sabi do am, i for do am
any1 who can shld pls do and tell me how to do it
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by khanye(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2009
tosin wetin u won do?
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by rapjunkie(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2009
without doubt in MY opinion, TEETO is the best rapper that has been on the jump off. awesome! proper freestyle s*it.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by badman(m): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2009
The best overall has to be Lord of Ajasa

his razzness was a spice
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by follypimpi(m): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2009
The Maximum killed da show,nigga spittin hot lava.Post the links pls,i need his shit on my ipod
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by follypimpi(m): 3:41am On Feb 20, 2009
Teeto Blow it up as well,propa freestyle.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by khanye(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2009
badman:

The best overall has to be Lord of Ajasa

his razzness was a spice

Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by ofokasibe: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2009
lord of ajasa own was on a whole different lyrical level, mad vernacular skills on a mad beat .
i wonder why ajasa doesnt sit down to write tracks like that one he freestyled on jump off

my best are :
1.4th republic
2.ajasa
3.terry
4, mi

the rest were just blabbing ,ruggedman and modenine came with skills below par.
jimmys jump off confirms the fact that almost all naija rappers cannot freestyle.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by khanye(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2009
@ Bj

Rugged was the worst, 9 was just playing with the MIC.
Ikechukwu was blowing hot!
9ice was just blabbing with his Gongo Aso beat.

my best are :
1. Kel
2. 4th Republic
3. Mode (The mathematical Sege)
4. Ikechukwu
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by skingo(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2009
we know modenine cannot freestyle for sure. in fact most punchline and metaphor rappers cannot freestyle and when they do, its always weak metaphors.

u are supposed to freestyle. thats why itsa show were jimmy jatt plays any beat and expects "he who is great at his craft"to perform well. if u do sub par things, then u ae simply not great at ur craft. i will appreciate freestyles and i expect sauce kid to do the same otherwise i will be his first critic.

9 was not playig with no mic. he was spitting his regular boring shits. be realistic with urself asshole.

kel was spitting shit from her raps. booooooooooooooooo

4th republic i have not watched yt

modenine was last place in te lieks of ruggedman and lord of ajasa and 9ice.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by ofokasibe: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2009
well i like to see dagrin, saucekid, ghetto p, blaise ,darkpoet, and even freestyle or eldee,
those guys will do way better

jimmy jatt should bring all the artist who have been there b4 back.
they shouldnt disgrace the art of freestyling.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by lalaboi(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2009
This whole freestyle freestyle ish. . . . . .I av only seen 2 freestyles on jimmy jumpoff. . . . these 4guyz. . . .i dont know their name. . . .will put a link up when i see one. . . . .they took turns and did their thing. . . . .even 9ice's wasnt a freestyle. . . .ajasa wasnt a freestyle, he pre wrote the lyrics and even forgot the  lyrics. grin .

M.I's was a freestyle.  . . . . . .thats it. . . . .Any other artiste is pre written. . . .
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by tosinaded(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2009
Khanye cal a spade a spade jare! 9 was also wack!
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by khanye(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2009
skingo:

we know modenine cannot freestyle for sure. in fact most punchline and metaphor rappers cannot freestyle and when they do, its always weak metaphors.

u are supposed to freestyle. thats why itsa show were jimmy jatt plays any beat and expects "he who is great at his craft"to perform well. if u do sub par things, then u ae simply not great at ur craft. i will appreciate freestyles and i expect sauce kid to do the same otherwise i will be his first critic.

9 was not playig with no mic. he was spitting his regular boring shits. be realistic with urself asshole.

kel was spitting shit from her raps. booooooooooooooooo

4th republic i have not watched yt

modenine was last place in te lieks of ruggedman and lord of ajasa and 9ice.

You've started again skingo cool

tosinaded@:

Khanye cal a spade a spade jare! 9 was also wack!

Dude, 9 just dey play with mic
nuttin serious
na rugged no fit freestyle.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by chamotex(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2009
B.o.u.q.u.i on Jimmy's jump off - I like this from half way onwards

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsdswem9a74&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by blinx(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2009
Ikechukwu did so well on Jimmy's jump off dat i wonder he doesn't do good rap track. The guy has even gone pop.
Mode tried but Rugged was the biggest let down and i wasn't down with what ever Ajasa was doing.
Bouqie did not disapoint as usual.
Naeto C and MI did well in my opinion.
I'll like to see Gino, Sauce Kid, Gheto P, Dark Poet, Studd, Sossik, Shank on Jimmy's Jump off.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by badman(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2009
Most aint freestyles, Mi, naeto c, illbliss were freestyles imo

rugged was worst tho he tried a true freestyle, jimmy better give him another chance

@ khanye u no feel ajasa
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by chamotex(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2009
4th Republic
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Ky1a43S14&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

The first guy needs to pack it in son. That was wack. Dude sounded like he was forced to rap at gunpoint.
The rest was okay.
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by lalaboi(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-d7cOFeME4&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

Thats ruggeman's. . . . lipsrsealed

Chamotex. big ups
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by lalaboi(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUuclBhOB6M&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"[/flash]

Thats ajasa's . . . . .ori e foksaibe yama yama. . . . tongue
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by khanye(m): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2009
@ badman

Ajasa was okay, but DaGrin will do better.
Ikechukwu was hot with that beat!

@ lala

Na why u won disgrace Ruggedman now wink
Buzz me thru Yahoo IM we need to TALK!!!
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by lalaboi(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzL9BG8uZgo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="[/flash]

Here mode9's lipsrsealed

Am not starting no arguement about who's better between ruggedman and mode9. . . . . .Just giving Readers something to hear. . . .
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by lalaboi(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq81Gf_NEHo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="[/flash]

Thats terryDarapman. . . . .i like this one. . . . .though its not a freestyle. . . . .
Re: what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread by tosinaded(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2009
chamotex = true defination of a moderator
big ups man
u know wut i mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Idol 07' / Ruggedman Is In Trouble Oooooooo / Bizzy Body Remix Ft Wierd Mc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.