Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off (5201 Views)

Video: Olamide On Jimmy’s Jump Off / Dagrin On Jimmy's Jump Off : Its Craaazy / what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 4:24am On Jan 22, 2009
this is best rapper (in qoute)in nigeria on jimmy jump off ,pls let me have ur opinion on this freestyle and compare it to other rapper who had being on jimmy jump off,but no hating its to weak for me and he shud have just spit written ryhmes if this is the best rapper in nigeria then God help.
i am not saying Mi is not good but most of the peeps i know have being saying is the best out of nigeria without him having an album,thats can only happen in Nigeria.watch and pls let me know ur toughts on this freestyle alone and pls i am not saying yu shud diss anyone just mature comments.thanks

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iJhQSt5M89M&feature=channel_page
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2009
Mi has no album ke?
Besides wen did one freestyle become a yardstick 4 judging?
And by d way wut do u mean he shoulda dropd written stufs instead of freestyln!
U think say na mode9?
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2009
do u have problem reading English language?i said give me your thought on the freestyle and not asking me Rhetorical questions.i said in my opinion its weak and jump off is about blessing the Mic, which written is totally allowed.its not jump freestyle session is jimmy jump off.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2009
Who dey ask u rhetorical question?
Read ur first posts and tel me u made sense
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2009
my conclusion is u having problem reading english language,this is what i said(watch and pls let me know ur toughts on this freestyle alone).what brought modenine into all this?

Time for Bed PB Bear: a Family Learning Book £7.43, prolly thats will help you when reading my post.thanks i dont expect any reply from you
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2009
Ode! The fact u askd 4 comments on the freestyle dsnt mean i must do that!
Do u av a prob wit me commenting on ur post? Cos thats wut i did!
And yes i mentioned mode9 cos we both know he is the best in ur opinion!
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2009
Powerful Learning - BOOK
This book includes stories, as well as on-line videos of classrooms and schools, that show how students who are taught well are able to think critically, ,
£12.53

you seriously need that book cos u still having problem with my post,i have made it as easy as possible but u still don't get it leave modenine out of this,i said comment on MI freestyle,thats the reason for this post and not compare rappers and if u gonna compare them then do it without using vulgar words.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by skingo(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2009
deji ariyo pls do not try to cut him off coz he does have a point. why not freestyle, i do beleive u should freestyle on certain shows to show your ability. singers should be able to kick harmonies on any beat to test and practice , why cant rappers freestyle. i believe freestyle should be exhibited on such shows.

good point tosin
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2009
Deji my point is ure a fool 4 discrediting mi based on one freestyle!
All d grammer u dey blow na payan!
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2009
i never said,he shud not freestyle but if yu know u cant freestyle u can save ur blushes by spitten written lines on a show like jimmy jump off,its better than embarassing yourself like ruggedman did,at least his freestyle is much better than that of ruggedman
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2009
who is discrediting your watever or u using the wrong word,what i told yu was to comment on MI freestyle and not using vulgar words.whats u need to do for me now is take my dick out your mouth.u keep bitchassing all around the forum someone shud just throw u a pumpum for the bitch you are.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by YourFather: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2009
Deji: I can understand what you are saying about those who don't have the album and just jumping on the brand wagon to label him the best rapper in Nigeria.

Yes MI is the best rapper in Nigeria. This a fact. As one that as listerned to his album, it is of the HOOK, in terms of word play, message and concept. (Another good rap album out there is Neato C, its in the car right now, along with MI and Durella).

The thing is most rappers don't freestyle as one can see from the other Jimmy JO, MI actually did and for me it was brilliant.

I just LOVE the guy and believe me, look beyond the hype and you will find a fine a-s-s Rapper.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by chrisical(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
The guy, m.i is gaining huge acceptance.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2009
now pple with intellects
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2009
Ode oshi
like even if u neva hear the album,e dey youtube!
U just dey yarn dust
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by bjpumpin(f): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2009
tosin leave deji i beg, no need arguing about this . them think say na beans to freestyle.??
how can dejiariyo ask mi to drop a written song, if he did that then the purpose of jimmy booth would have been defeated .real mcs freestyle new stuffs and not mime an already known song
, we need more original jump off freestyles
the best jump off for me was lord of ajasa and terry d rapman , even teeto try wella
am waiting for saucekid and blaise's and freestyle da shogun to come
ruggedman's jump off was the most dissappointing. i was seriously embarassed.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by khanye(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2009
bjpumpin:

ruggedman's jump off was the most dissappointing. i was seriously embarassed.

Shey RUgged sabi Rap
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by blinx(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
@Khanye
Despite the fact that i always insist i prefere Rugged to mode, after watching their freestyling on Jimmy jump off, i posted on this forum that Rugged's freestyle wasn't good and mode's own was better. That not witstanding, Rugged is still way better than mode when it comes to giving good rap tracks. Freestyling might not be his thing, i still prefere him to mode.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by vicade(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
not bad
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by khanye(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
what's a rapper who cant freestlye
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
Can mode9 freestyle?
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2009
@tosin
guy i just told you to get my dick at of your mouth,i know a homo gangster wannabe,u prolly suck dicks for internet time.next time u chat shiit about me i ma make this place a lyrics fight club.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by lalaboi(m): 2:17am On Jan 23, 2009
Can Y'all just concentrate on the topic like the poster said? leave Mod9 and anyother rapper out of this. . . .
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 4:43am On Jan 23, 2009
i think we all have problem understanding whats a freestyle is.its can also be written, but its has to be limited

Freestyle rap is an improvisational form of rapping, performed with few or no previously composed lyrics, which is said to reflect a direct mapping of the mental state and performing situation of the artist. It is non-scripted, non-rehearsed, uncut, and the rawest form of hip-hop. Artists will often refer to places and objects in their immediate setting. Freestyle rapping forces an individual to think on the spot, describe their surroundings, and, to a certain degree, rap uncensored from what is inside. It is similar in this sense to improvisational music or acting and draws comparisons to improvisational jazz in particular. it comes from the mind.

Freestyles are performed a cappella, over beatboxing and over instrumental versions of recorded hip hop songs. Impromptu, non-narrative raps in this style are often called freestyles even if entirely pre-written and memorized.
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2009
Fool
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by bjpumpin(f): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2009
@tosinadeda
i told u no not to talk to deji at all, he has shown us all that he doesnt understand what hiphop freestyling is, out of all nigerian rappers only like 5% can really freestyle. after i saw dejiariyo's intro on mi freestyle thread i went str8 to youtube to download and watch it, and goodness me by any rap standards that mi freestyle was lyrically insane . am even bumping it my right now along lord of ajasa, terry da rapman and 4th republic jimmy jump off freestyles. those are my best freestyles on the jump off. i dont known about yall o grin

@dejiariyo
compare ruggedman's freestyle to mi's freestyle and come back to tell me if u stil dont appreciate that j-town lyricist!. cool
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by khanye(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

Can mode9 freestyle?

Dude you know the answer to that tongue

Even your boy Sauce cant match that cool
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2009
@bjpumpin read my earlier post

i never said,he shud not freestyle but if yu know u cant freestyle u can save ur blushes by spitten written lines on a show like jimmy jump off,its better than embarassing yourself like ruggedman did,at least his freestyle is much better than that of ruggedman
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by bjpumpin(f): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2009
dejiariyo:

@bjpumpin read my earlier post

thank God u now agree . , but i dont get u deji are u saying that shit was written or what ??explain urself
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by dejiariyo: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2009
i posted that earlier and was just trying to let you know that we are saying the same thing.
abut the written lyrics,wat i was saying is that if a mcee knows he cant freestyle,why shud he do it?he shud just spit written lines instead of embarassing himself like ruggedman is doing
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by khanye(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2009
Any Rapper who cant Freestyle Na Sh*T
Re: Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off by otobiloba1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2009
now i just watched the freestyle, by any rap standard that wasn't a bad one.
i'd rate him 6 out of ten now don't forget that there are off days for humans.
he missed some lines and did have to bite some words at a time he was not properly placed on the beat.
but on and on he tried to overwrite his flaws by kicking some awesome subliminals and momentary metaphors,he even blessed the beat wiv aon my flow u go flow.so he wasn't bad at all and mi isn't bad a rapper.
he is a decent balance an is in no way banal.
@khanye u said he doesn't punchline that he only plays around with words but he does.
@poster ur topic looked more like one out to ridicule mi,that isn't fair on an intelligent dudes effort.
@tosinaded that is retarded, u are so so so agressive
in all its one luv for the real cats,lets promote them,true music is here to stay.
enuff of the baraje disguise aite.

and to the dudes who are taking the modenine vs sauce battle to sumtin else.i feel both dudes are cool lyrically and also ave a cool relationship.lets keep 'em strong and spend our energy to build a true culture for hip hop, flush out the fakers that are keepin it real

thats my bit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music Download: Igbo Di Egwu By Ogb / Who's Iller, Vector Tha Viper Or M.i.? / Tiwa Savage Scores A Grammy Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.