Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) (10256 Views)

The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) / See How Bleaching Cream Damaged Bobrisky's Face (photos) / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
A 12-year-old girl, with hairs all over her body especially her face and neck currently holds the Guinness record for the world’s hairiest girl alive with hairs all over her face and neck.

Supatra Sasuphan from Thailand has told how she was taunted by her school mates in Bangkok who gave her names like ‘Wolf Girl’ and ‘Monkey Face’ due to her rare medical condition known as Ambras syndrome or hypertrichosis.

Now, her popularity cuts across the globe after the Guinness World Record Committee named her “World’s Hairiest Girl”.

Speaking about her recent feat, Sasuphan said, “I’m very happy to be in the Guinness World Records.

“A lot of people have to do a lot to get in. All I did was answer a few questions and then they gave it to me.

“There were a few people who used to tease me and call me monkey face but they don’t do it any more.

“I’m very used to this condition. I can’t feel the hair as it has always been like this. I don’t feel anything.”

Sasuphan’s bizarre medical condition s such that makes hair grow all over the body including the face and neck and research proved that it is caused by a faulty chromosome.

Below are some of her photos. (Click on any image to enlarge).

1 Share

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
OOOOOSHEY

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oh, just hope she be able to cope with d discriminatiuon later on in life.
Btw, aren't there ways of treting or at least managuing this condition yet.
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
See sexy babe
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Humblesam(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is no longer hairy but lionry... shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by nerodenero: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Speaking about her recent feat, Sasuphan said, “I’m very happy to be in the Guinness World Records.

“A lot of people have to do a lot to get in. All I did was answer a few questions and then they gave it to me.
The above submission is enough to make her courageous and increase her self esteem.
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by MizMyColi(f): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015

Though, living with her kind might take some getting used to...

I look in her eyes and I see Beauty, the uncanny uncommon kind.

I wish her wellsmiley

6 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jesus!!! shocked pls put graphic photo! I won't be able to sleep well cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by SuperSuave(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
shocked the work of God is unfathomable
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by coolebux(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
We were taught in Biology that irregularities in birth can cause this

It is called LANUGO
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by wealth992(f): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prais to the Lord most high who create things according to their usefulness.
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by LEvuls(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am I the only one noticing hairs just on her face
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by phemsie(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
coolebux:
We were taught in Biology that irregularities in birth can cause this

It is called LANUGO

oga if u don't know something don't start forming efiwe for here. lanugo is the first hair babies bring out of the womb.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by CountDracula(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Jesus!!! shocked pls put graphic photo! I won't be able to sleep well cry
undecided who u dey form for? U never see hair bfor?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by CountDracula(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wolverine's daughter

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by afeezet(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
This girl should not go zoo alone, coz [color=#000099][/color] angry grin
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by pussygotlips: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Werres dis angry angry
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
CountDracula:
who is dis mad bastard get out jare. I diott

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
CountDracula:
who is dis mad bastard get out jare. I diott

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by obontami: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
see sexiness at its peak
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Lilshorecords(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
she really looks like an animal! What a world we are! Orisirisi.
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by VickyRotex(f): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
The last pix shows that she's really beautiful.

Cute and Unique. I'm glad she's got a healthy self esteem. That's all that matters.

Kudos to her family.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
wonder shall never end
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by heykims(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
I hope the world record translates into cool cash else...

I hope there isn't any likelihood of her transmitting d faulty genes to her offsprings later in life
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by soludo93(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Don't sleep with dogs but your mother refused. You are the product of her love affair with hairy dog.
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Menace2Society(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
SuperSuave:
shocked the work of God is unfathomable
I blame that God then undecided
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by heykims(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Jesus!!! shocked
pls put graphic photo! I won't be able to sleep well cry
ehen? with this ur oblong face naa..
..nd pierced nose..
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Menace2Society(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
wealth992:
Prais to the Lord most high who create things according to their usefulness.
Why should i praise Lord over this biko
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
LOLZ.....FUNNY COMMENTS
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by IceSplash(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kinda creepy
Re: Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS) by jrerico1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
The air want to make her look like lipsrsealed, anyway we give God the praise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 / Solange Suffers A Massive Breakout On Her Wedding Day | Photos / This Is What Happens When You Take A Drunk Girl To A Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.