Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . (81951 Views)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Dame Patience johnathan Issue Statemen on Sex Scandal with Femi Kayode. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by JegaQuin: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Proves me right.....This is www.ndigboland.com. .. grin
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by fanysteve: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
lekzzydo:

Did u say grandchildren? Where she get am.......let her b a mother first
Pls I pray GOD Forgives you,incase you end up not having a child in the future, don't go elsewhere,just go and look for Mama Peace and ask for forgiveness,pls don't ever forget what you comment today, You just mock a woman by saying she has no child as if you are GOD that gives Children.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
bmos:

Are you the pocket lawyer to Dame?
You're very silly teenager,for quoting me blindly. If you don't know what to say shut up. Quote me again ranbro!
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by charlesucheh(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
doublewisdom:

Or?
Or Buhari might just have a change of heart to lock the both of them in kirikiri maximum prison for what they did to Nigerians.
She shouldn't forget that her last campaign statement is still on the edge with international human right organisations. "IF ANYBODY MENTION CHANGE IN YOUR FRONT, STONE THE PERSON". It is her that will be stoned very soon, if she likes, let her keep showing up her ugly face.

1 Like

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by legaxi(m): 12:03am On Jun 08, 2015
She is probably through with her 7 days mourning

1 Like

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by lekzzydo(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2015
fanysteve:
Pls I pray GOD Forgives you,incase you end up not having a child in the future, don't go elsewhere,just go and look for Mama Peace and ask for forgiveness,pls don't ever forget what you comment today, You just mock a woman by saying she has no child as if you are GOD that gives Children.

Look here man, I don't regret saying dt. What about their own indirect mockery on we DT don't av money, their intimidations on we common people just because they r opportuned to be at d highest rank. I don't feel for them at all coz they got served.
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Pamcrest(f): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Aha Patie....no more govt funding to buy weave on? grin

Just kidding......I love her natural looks better than that painted doll look BMI usu gave her.
My humble two cents
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by malikisah: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2015
A very beautiful and young brilliant woman indeed, I doff my scaf for her. Pls enjoy

1 Like

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by DrMaths(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:
Yeye Woman!
U mean like ur mother

2 Likes

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by seangy4konji: 1:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Mama...I have a mother like you but if u no want make we or me veks,i don forgive u,no show face for a while so i no go remember all d things weh u do..

I take God beg you...Deh enjoy the billions dollars weh deh ur pocket but if u try rub am for my face

We go come for you...for me i dont forgive u sha..

Now stay low key make we forgiv u truly...if u wan deh do like say u holypride comes before fall ooo...

Mama go inside low key deh enoy wetin deh una account..

Sefini.

1 Like

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by AlienStar: 2:25am On Jun 08, 2015
vedd:
She may find it difficult to adjust to post-presidency life
y?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by staymore: 2:28am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
the former president and first lady should stay out of the public eye

They can as well stay out of the public 'Nose'
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Octaves(m): 3:12am On Jun 08, 2015
lively woman! she forgot her wig in the room b4 coming out. lol!
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by tunwe(m): 3:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Sharp and youngish looking. It baffles me why our women spend money for fake hairs that end up concealing their beautiful natural features. Those long hairs are not cool. Often covers their loveable supple necks and ears. Natural is way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 08, 2015
George Turnah and Mama Peace...

That dude is too young to be rocking that tummy mehn

1 Like

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by anonimi: 4:20am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:

Like the Agbaya of Owu whose letter of LIES was denounced by even his own daughter, abi

Has anyone seen the 1,000 snipers of General Bully Aminu of Ota in his letter?

Meanwhile,

#WhereIsTheChange?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Dmentor(f): 4:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Nothing can be compared with peace of mind; see how radiant and relaxed she looks.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Rotimi47: 4:24am On Jun 08, 2015
elbinmanny:
Got this photo from a Facebook friend. And decided to share.... she looks homely..enjoy the peace Mama Peace kiss
But this guy's tommy cry
she had too cut her hair since what she's carrying now is too heavy and her stylist may be in Abuja were she may not want to be seen for now.

1 Like

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 08, 2015
elbinmanny:
Got this photo from a Facebook friend. And decided to share.... she looks homely..enjoy the peace Mama Peace kiss
But this guy's tommy cry
Natural hair my foot! She's still a shippopotamus, fat and crude thing.
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by yaskarahyelhope(f): 4:40am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:

Na so e dey pepper U for body? U no know wia river Limpopo dey? Ashi!

1 Like

Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Nneka123:
See Nashural hair na cheesy
She no like Peruvian hair embarassed
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by cao(f): 5:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
#MamaWhileYouAreGone
The dauradullard infected all APC members with illiteracy, in fact, its now clear we need you to help tutor them English Language before they infect the whole nation with illiteracy undecided

Imagine what they said below
Wouldn't that be the case of the blind leading the blind?
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by niceguy7(m): 5:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Nothing like originality
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Mekare: 5:24am On Jun 08, 2015
A biggy man a biggy bele chop our money, ppl are suffering in naija.
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by obamaobama: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
#MamaWhileYouAreGone
The dauradullard infected all APC members with illiteracy, in fact, its now clear we need you to help tutor them English Language before they infect the whole nation with illiteracy undecided

Imagine what they said below
your father is an educated person am i correct but ordinary councillor ur father no fit win, oya recieve ur brain in jesus name
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by tiredface: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2015
SHE'S REALLY VERY OVER WEIGHT, I'M SORRY
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Okaka27(m): 6:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Better than your mother undecided
eyaa no cry u hear??

Butthurt TANoid tongue
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Okaka27(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Austin4lif:
better then ur mother.
cry me an Ocean Looser!!

Forking TANoid!!! tongue
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Okaka27(m): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2015
mrtimycc:

Even your mama no reach her finger nails: buusu
LSE

UR LOW SELF ESTEEM IS 100%
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by Okaka27(m): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2015
omolami:
Same Patience a qualitative First Lady unlike Aisha without certificate
Another Butthurt TANoid looser grin grin

Cry us A River!!!
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by melvin0004(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Clerverly:
Yeye Woman!
better dan aisha buhari who was abused in d name of marriage. ....say no to child abuse nigeria
Re: Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . by daddyiel(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Nobody in your generation will get close to Mama Peace...Anuofia,frustrated anumpama
Clerverly:
Yeye Woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.