Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,290 members, 7,954,151 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones (4169 Views)

I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu / A Boiling Southern Cauldron And The Insults Of The Northern Governors - Ffk / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

No bro, I am not.
-CramJones
Stop making yaself relevant on d forum U becoming unbecoming here Screw u

4 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
FFK - The insults rained on you is nothing compared to what you did to Buhari before the Presidential Elections; so shut up and deal with it - you attention seeking chameleon!

BTW; June 18 is just around the corner; so get prepared for spending the next 22years of your miserable life in Kiri-Kiri. grin
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Stop making yaself relevant on d forum
U becoming unbecoming here
Screw u

Thank you.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
[s]Dear Nairalanders,

I carefully read all the vituperations that was meted out against me when I appealed to everyone to be respectful of the office of the president.

You all called me unprintable names. I have never been insulted in my whole life on planet earth as you all did in my last post. Thanks to the moderator who closed down the thread because it was already getting out of control. For all you have said, I still wholeheartedly forgive you all.

Let us put all hands on deck to make Nigeria great again. Support PMB for the Nigeria we all want to live in.

God Bless you all!

-CramJones

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Zoharariel:
FFK - The insults rained on you is nothing compared to what you did to Buhari before the Presidential Elections; so shut up and deal with it - you attention seeking chameleon!

BTW; June 18 is just around the corner; so get prepared for spending the next 22years of your miserable life in Kiri-Kiri. grin

A plea bargain will most likely settle the case. Thank you.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

It does not do any good to keep reposting what I posted. This is clearly politics. Nothing was meant to harm Mr X President. Let us leave politics aside now and focus on making PMB succeed. Don't have a bitter heart. You talk as if you will murder me if you see me. It is okay, GEJ is out. We have a new president who means well for the country. Let us focus on him, and help him make Nigeria great. Okay?

-CramJones
Sweet heart.l spent a long time going through your posts.You never for once supported GEJ or wished him sucess rather you endulged in all sorts of income.As a catholic i believe in praying for our readers but i also believe in an eye for an eye.Analysing the blackmail and insults that followed GEJ all in a quest to kick him out we have no option but to retilate till the ancient one does the needfull meanwhile enjoy this post of yours that insults GEJ supporters and by extension me forgetting that we all have the freedom to chose who we support.

Do l sound like a murderer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Bizibi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

I have addressed that comment in the last thread. Please let us let that go, it is past now. We have a bright future ahead of us with PMB.

-CramJones
it is too late,just kneel down every day and pray GMB doesn't mess up......because he is there you want people to forget.....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Sunshineluv(f): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Don't be bitter my friend. The thread I referred to is still posted there, with 9 pages and counting. It was an ugly thread, the moderator had to rightly close it. Don't worry I will do my bit to make this country better once I am appointed. No need for insults. Have a great week ahead.

-CramJones
Na who dash pig ministerial post? Mtcheew abeg go sleep jare..

6 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
Sweet heart.l spent a long time going through your posts.You never for once supported GEJ or wished him sucess rather you endulged in all sorts of income.As a catholic i believe in praying for our readers but i also believe in an eye for an eye.Analysing the blackmail and insults that followed GEJ all in a quest to kick him out we have no option but to retilate till the ancient one does the needfull meanwhile enjoy this post of yours that insults GEJ supporters and by extension me forgetting that we all have the freedom to chose who we support

Please don't refer to me as sweetheart I am not gay. Secondly, if you were offended by the post, I apologize. The post was replied in the context of the original poster. I really don't owe you any explanaition, however, I have to explain because this thread is meant for peace building.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Na who dash pig ministerial post? Mtcheew abeg go sleep jare..

Okay dear, I will be in bed soon. But Ministerial or special adviser positions come as a result of hard work, loyalty and being a lobbyist. I believe I have all those qualities, if it does not come so be it. Have a good night dear.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bizibi:
it is too late,just kneel down every day and pray GMB doesn't mess up......because he is there you want people to forget.....

Hopefully he won't for the most part.

Shalom!

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by nationwide1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

It does not do any good to keep reposting what I posted. This is clearly politics. Nothing was meant to harm Mr X President. Let us leave politics aside now and focus on making PMB succeed. Don't have a bitter heart. You talk as if you will murder me if you see me. It is okay, GEJ is out. We have a new president who means well for the country. Let us focus on him, and help him make Nigeria great. Okay?

-CramJones
Do you really mean it is good to wish a president success? You wished Jonathan failure from the beginning. You're really hypocritic and should not be taken serious.

I don't insult the president and can't insult Buhari because someday I'll be a president too. But your urging people to support Buhari while you incited same people against Jonathan may be the singular reason Buhari will fail woefully.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Please don't refer to me as sweetheart I am not gay. Secondly, if you were offended by the post, I apologize. The post was replied in the context of the original poster. I really don't owe you any explanaition, however, I have to explain because this thread is meant for peace building.

-CramJones
The poster you repiled insulted you alone dragging others supporters like me is stupidity.Now explain the generalization of otuoke community because if i say your community are nothing but kidnappers using your logic i am right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Bizibi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Hopefully he won't for the most part.

Shalom!

-CramJones
I hear!!! Dooh
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
nationwide1:

Do you really mean it is good to wish a president success? You wished Jonathan failure from the beginning. You're really hypocritic and should not be taken serious.

I don't insult the president and can't insult Buhari because someday I'll be a president too. But your urging people to support Buhari while you incited same people against Jonathan may be the singular reason Buhari will fail woefully.

I am happy you don't insult sitting presidents. I also wish your heart desires come true, for nothing is impossible if we believe. That said, whatever I say of have said would not determine Buhari's success or failure. PMB is a man after the heart of Nigeria. Support him and see him succeed. Have a good week!

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by taiocol: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin You ain’t seen nothing yet

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
taiocol:
grin You ain’t seen nothing yet

Hopefully I won't see more. We want positivity and not negativity.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
The poster you repiled insulted you alone dragging others supporters like me is stupidity.Now explain the generalization of otuoke community because if i say your community are nothing but kidnappers using your logic i am right

Thank you for your thoughtful explanation and context. I agree. I think it is time to let this go. It is now the past. Let us look towards a brighter future. Nigeria can be great again. Let us all make it happen with PMB.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
You are one ill God-rejected child disown by the earth itself for Fuuucking your momma on her period!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
nationwide1:

I couldn't have stated it any better

Cramjones the amount of support and insults and blackmail showed to GEJ govt will be reciporacted 420 × 7 times

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

No please, no need to insult, this is a peace making thread. Let us promote peace, progress and the unity of Nigeria.

-CramJones

Are you a man of peace ?
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by hadura29(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
In as much as you are being insulted here, I am enjoying your mature responses. Karma is a bitch though....
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
diamondtutu:
You are one ill God-rejected child disown by the earth itself for Fuuucking your momma on her period!

Thank is such a harsh statement to make about my mother. I am sorry for you being this bitter. Nevertheless, may you find peace within you. Have a nice week ahead!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
I couldn't have stated it any better

Cramjones the amount of support and insults and blackmail showed to GEJ govt will be reciporacted 420 × 7 times

If you love Nigeria and you want Nigeria to be great again, I don't doing that would be necessary. Nevertheless, it is a free world, you can do what pleases you, but while you are at it, remember nation building is for everyone. God bless you bro!

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by StepTwo: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
CRAMJONES , Don't you have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
StepTwo:
CRAMJONES , Don't you have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?

Not at all. Thanks for asking.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you for your thoughtful explanation and context. I agree. I think it is time to let this go. It is now the past. Let us look towards a brighter future. Nigeria can be great again. Let us all make it happen with PMB.

-CramJones
This is not an answer let me repharse it.Why did you generalize the entire otuoke community as murderers,rapists and millitants.

l bet that as you where typing those insults before basking in the glory of your admirers and likers you never though that some of us are deeply hurt by what you wrote and cried to the high heavens for vengenance and of cause God heard our prayers.

Less than two weeks into the dullards govt here you are the champion of attack soliciting for peace.What an irony

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
This is not an answer let me repharse it.Why did you generalize the entire otuoke community as murderers,rapists and millitants.

l bet that as you where typing those insults before basking in the glory of your admirers and likers you never though that some of us are deeply hurt by what you wrote and cried to the high heavens for vengenance and of cause God heard our prayers.

Less than two weeks into the dullards govt here you are the champion of attack soliciting for peace.What an irony

Again, I sincerely apologize for hurting you and all who felt implicated in the post. Find a place in your heat to forgive and let us move on with making this country great again. Thanks!

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Ohammadike: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:

If you love Nigeria and you want Nigeria to be great again, I don't doing that would be necessary. Nevertheless, it is a free world, you can do what pleases you, but while you are at it, remember nation building is for everyone. God bless you bro!

-CramJones
During GEJ era you detested Nigeria and hoped for the govt to flop so you can jeer and laugh and also forgot about nation building.

Cramjones the same way you treated GEJ govt will be the same way buhari own will be treated

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ohammadike:
During GEJ era you detested Nigeria and hoped for the govt to flop so you can jeer and laugh and also forgot about nation building.

Cramjones the same way you treated GEJ govt will be the same way buhari own will be treated

I wanted GEJ to succeed, unfortunately he played politics with the lives of Nigerians. He allowed corruption to go on with impunity. He did not feel stealing was corruption. He made Nigeria a country of ridicule globally. We wanted to restor the dignity of country. We wanted a progressive and great nation. GEJ's rule was bringing the opposite, we did what we did for the love of Nigeria. If you wish PMB to fail, it is for no ones good for PMB governs Nigeria and not the north or the sw. Let us think positively for his regime. Let us give all the support.

Shalom.

-CramJones
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Franzeez(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

I carefully read all the vituperations that was meted out against me when I appealed to everyone to be respectful of the office of the president.

You all called me unprintable names. I have never been insulted in my whole life on planet earth as you all did in my last post. Thanks to the moderator who closed down the thread because it was already getting out of control. For all you have said, I still wholeheartedly forgive you all.

Let us put all hands on deck to make Nigeria great again. Support PMB for the Nigeria we all want to live in.

God Bless you all!

-CramJones

You are a dullard I swear, looking for popularity here won't work. Lazy man go and get something to do

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Franzeez:

You are a dullard I swear, looking for popularity here won't work. Lazy man go and get something to do

Thank you sir! Shalom!

-CramJones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phcn Want Spoil My Freezer.photo / Tinubu's Aide Blasts Buhari For Flagrant Disobedience Of Court Orders. Explosive / See What Obasanjo Said About Ben Bruce-amcon Case (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.