Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones (4094 Views)

I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu / A Boiling Southern Cauldron And The Insults Of The Northern Governors - Ffk / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
cramjones:

I wanted GEJ to succeed, unfortunately he played politics with the lives of Nigerians. He allowed corruption to go on with impunity. He did not feel stealing was corruption. He made Nigeria a country of ridicule globally. We wanted to restor the dignity of country. We wanted a progressive and great nation. GEJ's rule was bringing the opposite, we did what we did for the love of Nigeria. If you wish PMB to fail, it is for no ones good for PMB governs Nigeria and not the north or the sw. Let us think positively for his regime. Let us give all the support.

Shalom.

-CramJones
God pity your life. What do u have to say about buari? A president that doesn't knw the name of his vice. A president that doesn't know the name of his party and body he submitted his nomination form to. A president that doesn't know how global oil prices operates, a president that doesn't know his phone number and a president that doesn't know the name of the country and head of state he just visited.
What do u call that? international embarrassment
Re: I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2015
I don't really want to get personal with you, but honestly you are an I.DIOT undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Misunderstood: (true Confession) Am Beginning To Like The Man / Question To All Igbos And Pdp Supporters / Buhari: Jonathan And His Wife Must Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.