Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Is Helping People In The Exam Hall A Kind Gesture? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Helping People In The Exam Hall A Kind Gesture? (461 Views)

9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Helping People In The Exam Hall A Kind Gesture? by guyANDROID1: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
When i look back and remember all i have done when it comes to exam hall, i feel guilty sometimes that i have help people in one way or other during exam time which is not a proper way. I feel it goes against the will of God and the law but goes in favour of this particular set of peeps and most you can't even remember them again, most will even wanna put you into some kinda troubles but you narrowly escape.

I mean, when some of this peeps that depends on you and look up to you for some help during the exam hour. You helped in by either opening your answer booklet for them to copy or you dictate it to them. They later thank you for your kind gesture which i know within me that its not normal.

Those that had encounter or done this will understand me better.

So my question is; is this a kind of good gesture or what?

Your opinions intelligent ones.
Re: Is Helping People In The Exam Hall A Kind Gesture? by dulux07(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
It is a good thing/gesture but not the right thing/gesture, There is a diff btw good n right. All d ways of d righteous pleases God, i.e doin d right thing irrespective of the circumstance or consequence.
Re: Is Helping People In The Exam Hall A Kind Gesture? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmm, tough q cos im also guilty. its definitely not right, but sometimes human pity go catch persin when u see someone chewing on his/her pencil with a blank sheet in front of them. u go even offer to help if dat pesinno ask u sef

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University (NDU) Post-utme,part-time Form For 2015/16 Is Out / University Of Ibadan Post-utme Form For 2015/16 Is On.o8149623711 / UNILORIN Post Utme Form 2015/2016 Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.