Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

A New Kind Of Pet. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A New Kind Of Pet. (894 Views)

.....lover of pet / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Kind Of Pet. by donsamtex(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Its no joke that we all love our phones, even more than we love ourselves. To me, my phone is ma best friend n pet. Why take care of animals when you have ur fone.

I ve seen a guy dat mistakenly steps on his Iphone 5 on hearing a crack sound, he silently pray that I should be his leg dat broke nt d screen.

Hw many of us love our pet dat way
To me my phone is d best pet u I can ever have. grin

Can you take ur pet to d toilet wit u?grin
Can you take ur pet to church wit u?
Can you take ur pet wit u on a date?
Bt I can, so btw me n u wu love his/her pet better??
Re: A New Kind Of Pet. by nickyvil: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Do your pet have life?
Can your pet give birth?
Can you make money selling d kids of your pet and still keep the mother?
Can you pet feel your pain when your down?
Can your pet secure you from danger?
Is your pet the best man friend?
Re: A New Kind Of Pet. by donsamtex(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2015
nickyvil:
Do your pet have life? Can your pet give birth? Can you make money selling d kids of your pet and still keep the mother? Can you pet feel your pain when your down? Can your pet secure you from danger? Is your pet the best man friend?
No my pet can give birth. Of course I can make money with ma pet, Bt wait oo u keep pet bcus of money u make selling d kids. SMH. Yes wit d rite app u phone can know u mood. Apart from dogs which pet fit secure u N lastly my pet is mans best friend ask LEKINZ
Re: A New Kind Of Pet. by Prodeegee(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2015
donsamtex:

No my pet can give birth.
Of course I can make money with ma pet,
Bt wait oo u keep pet bcus of money u make selling d kids. SMH.
Yes wit d rite app u phone can know u mood.
Apart from dogs which pet fit secure u
N lastly my pet is mans best friend ask LEKINZ

Goose or geese

(1) (Reply)

Africa Grey Parrot For Sale / BB / Good Boerboel Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.