Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,812 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi (563 Views)

Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Buhari’ll Fight Corruption Like I Did —guinea President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Naijaland12: 1:59am On Jun 08, 2015
The General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi has assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osibanjo will bring about the change they promised Nigerians during their campaigns.
Kumuyi, who spoke with journalists at Kaduna Airport weekend after presiding over a revival crusade, said he hinged his optimism on the two men’s past achievements.
He said: “With the past records of the President as well as the Vice President, I believe they meant what they said during the campaigns and I want to say they will really focus on the drive to bring the change they actually spoke about and I believe we will see change.
”The emergence of Buhari as President was ordained by God and l urge the President to rule with the fear of God.”

According to him, “Anyone in position of government is there by the ordination of God, and so should rule with the fear of God. We should look at whatever mistakes the past government made and see how to sincerely correct those mistakes and not only to dwell on the mistakes but move us forward so that we can have a better country for a new generation of Nigerians.”
Also commenting on how the church in Nigeria can help in combatting the endemic corruption, the clergy man noted that corruption is a sin against God and urged religious leaders to teach their members to live a righteous and godly life.
“The church cannot solve the problems of the whole country, but obviously we can solve part of the problems. We, who are preachers in churches should help our people to understand that corruption is an evil thing, a sin against God, a sin against society and a sin against humanity in general.
“Therefore our ministers in the churches should preach to help the people live a commendable, righteous and godly life.”
“But everybody is not in church, other leaders of religious groups should influence people who come to their places of worship, whether christians or not to see that we all join hands together to combat corruption.
“Of course the government too will do its own part among the civil servants so that we can all join hands and fight against the monster of corruption”, he said.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/buharill-deliver-on-campaign-promises-kumuyi/#sthash.cY1EG4dh.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Upnepaa(m): 2:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Yes tell them,tell all those TANoids who wants buhari to fail,just because their oga don lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by madridguy(m): 2:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 2:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Naijaland12:
We, who are preachers in churches should help our people to understand that Corruption is an evil thing, a sin against God, a sin against society and a sin against humanity in general.
He gave a salient meaning of Corruption.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by ibkgab001: 2:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Ok see you on FP LATER
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Vikkie14: 2:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Naijaland12:

According to him, “Anyone in position of government is there by the ordination of God, and so should rule with the fear of God. We should look at whatever mistakes the past government made and see how to sincerely correct those mistakes and not only to dwell on the mistakes but move us forward so that we can have a better country for a new generation of Nigerians.”
This should be noted well by both APC and PDP. I believe if everyone knows that its our collective effort that can move us forward as a Nation, we wont be trading blames and pointing accussing fingers but instead display the spirit of Sportmanship.[/quote]
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by 3direct: 2:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Noted

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Surely, let haterz say what they like. Na dem get their mouth. APC till i become nigeria's president oneday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Justpassingby45(m): 3:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Yes he will, after he have finish denying all his campgin promises. Anyway am still waiting for he to stablise world oil price and

1naira = 1dollar
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by deleib(m): 3:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Yh
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by gostartit(m): 3:08am On Jun 08, 2015
May God assist him in keeping his promises.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by richybanky(m): 4:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Baba just fulfil 70% of ur campaign promises, I and d pple I convinced to vote for u will never regret bin under d sun or in d rain casting der votes for u...

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by StepTwo: 4:01am On Jun 08, 2015
this very Bubu wei i see the waka up and down so?
Na nunu and fura joint im fit go manage no be Naija.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by ayokellany: 4:06am On Jun 08, 2015
May God prevent the next set of Nigerians from reasoning or thinking like the epileptic TANoids Jonathan Ebele brought into the Nigerian polity. May Nigeria never witness so large set of people with completely no brain ever again IJN Amen.
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by richybanky(m): 4:11am On Jun 08, 2015
God bless PMB
God bless Nairaland
God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Three Kidnappers Arrested Over Death Of 11-yr-old Girl In Ogun / At 72,there's A Limit To What I Can Do -president Buhari Admits / Loud Sound Heard Across Kaduna Metropolice ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.