Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. (22435 Views)

What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Lero15(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Saraki angry

Never liked him.
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2015
superior1:
This kind of statement made a bastard out of Doyin Okupe.
@OP, that's democracy in action
Big full

3 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by abrahym(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2015
If am correct Saraki will defects to PDP again. What has he done for kwara state? Nothing.. He should go and relax jare
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2015
sambisa5:
Its only a f.ool that didn't know the party will soon be destroyed

Is it not in rigorous arguments & disagreements that sound decisions are made. Use your brain dear

1 Like

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Tinubu boycotted saraki's chance of becoming the senate president. But no problem if it is okay by president Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by isi4(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
This Change must be in hard currency....because I don't seems to understand its present direction......#goes back to bed, pls wake me up when its morning!

3 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Watching them in HD

2 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2015
And The Lord shall put confusion in their miss

2 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Dandeson1(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2015
brixton:
Whoever David mark supports will b the next senate president.. Hate or love him, he weighs so much influence among senators
must you show how demented you are as an animal with your stupid comment
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by muh4lyf(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2015
I am praying and hoping the fight for senate presidency is what would finish bukola saraki politicaly, he thinks Nigeria is kwara where he could do and say anything he likes... In Nigerian politics he is begining to feel he is somebody and mind you he was used.. I pray and hope his selfish interest would finish him.. In my own opinion "you bukola saraki would become the senate president only if you had been truthful to kwarans, only if you don't share in kwaras revenue, only if you had not deprived kwarans of their jointly owned treasury, only if you had not deprived the state of adequate infrastructure, roads, good hospitals".... @ Mr Dogara it's actually a waste of time fighting a finished war...

2 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by oladele97: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2015
I wonder when. this our politicians will start having sense am so disappointed in saraki he was part of those who destroy PDP now he want to bring that devilish character here
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Dandeson1(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Lemon12:
And The Lord shall put confusion in their miss
grin pray 4 peace bro, we don't want confusion with our leaders, else the people suffer
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by muh4lyf(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2015
myklangelo:
In defying APC, Saraki is upholding democracy. He is a NIGERIA senator, not APC senator. Atleast for now he s not a mumu that answers AMEN, to all party creed.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
I laugh in spanish, saraki talking about democracy in this same Nigeria we are at. Let it be so that the same democracy he and his family had been practising in kwara is the same democracy APC just practised on him...
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Masculity(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Tears for my Country embarassed
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by BankManager(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2015
If the ruling APC cannot control its members, it will end up like the opposition PDP. Party coming in to fix the NASS brouhaha is in place..

2 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by stephmike(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Meaning?
let wait n see
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Abbycite(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2015
.....seriously, what would happen if d two camp from apc stick to their gun tommorrow and share their votes and d pdp senators nominate one of their own to contest and he get their bloc votes....

2 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by anonimi: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2015

3 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2015
koboko69:
APC IS NOT PDP. THEY ARE VERY GOOD IN SOLVING INTERNAL CRISIS.

Story story! we shall see. Just wait n see how Bukola n co ll go back to PDP . Only then u ll know that once crisis starts in APC, all man ll go back to her tent. I can assure u that Bukola ll rather go back to PDP n remain an ordinary Senator than to be under Lawan with the support he has given to the party so far.. What has LAWAN done for APC that BUKOLA has not done 5 times. Watch n see how BUKOLA ll go back to pdp n highjack the senate.

3 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by dotune(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Show of shame. No transparency. No genuine intention to lead. APC = PDP. Same people different names. When u r settled, pls just work with Baba and make yourselves useful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by anonimi: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2015
koboko69:
APC IS NOT PDP. THEY ARE VERY GOOD IN SOLVING INTERNAL CRISIS.

So true.

It will be treated as a FAMILY affair the way their party navigator & Buhari's Adviser Plenipotentiary did as president for eight years. Finish. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Let saraki's case be reopened...always rebelling.Tha APC should use him as a scape goat for other rebels to gain from
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Omadachi(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Nawa oh!Na by force?APC may loose both post if they are not careful.Is quite unfortunate.
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by heywhytech1(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Saraki is going to be the next Senate president and Femi the next speaker nothing change that, Mark my words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Ama80(f): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Bukola's hands and gbajamila's are soiled.in a decent clime,wil be in jail.
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Johnnoo(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Dollyak:
What a mess. Fighting for the post with the aim to fill their purse.

That has been their primary aim of getting the seat #StupidFools

1 Like

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2015
And they foolishly think pdp will help them win the offices once they decamp...
Pdp will just turn their foolishness into blessing.

1 Like

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2015
I love APC die.
God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by eastman11: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
PDP will finally decide who becomes the Senate President.
Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Dollyak:
What a mess. Fighting for the post with the aim to fill their purse.
my thoughts exactly...if these guys were actually going to work for the people none would vye for the house speaker or senate president position like their life depended on it...

How I wish a combat chopper could fly pass that zone and bomb all of them during the elections so that we move forward as a country... angry

2 Likes

Re: N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. by ibietela2(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2015
[size=28pt]Na Demdem[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Tse Jikina: Gunmen Raze Benue Village, Food, Houses, Valuables Destroyed (Photo) / 2019: Obasanjo, Falae, Okupe, Others In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.