Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt (476 Views)

Pls How Can I Add Sugar To Pop Corn And It Wont Burn / How Do You Cope With HURT / Poll: Grizzly Bear Vs Silverback Gorrilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by RobinHez(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Hi readers...i just thought i should conduct a poll to know how
often people read science articles online (not just on edscience
blog).
This is just the first of a series of polls that would be conducted so as to be able to serve you the way you like :-). To vote, all you have to do is locate the poll on the sidebar, or on mobile, juat scroll down, select one of the four options and click vote. Its that easy! Thanks y'all.
And while we're at it, here's a little science riddle to solve. Its pretty easy,, just give it a try ok?
Two friends were fishing in a river. The first friend
made a bet that he could make a stone float on the
river. He won the bet. How is this possible?
here's the link http://edscienceblog..com/2015/06/a-little-poll-and-riddleit-wont-hurt.html
please, just help me click the link and vote please...and also before u give the answer here FIRST GIVE iT oN tHE sOURCE LInK plsssss...thanks!
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by RobinHez(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
poll is closing soon...hurry!
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by RobinHez(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
testing new fontss...
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by RobinHez(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Checking out new fontss...
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by RobinHez(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Yeah...not so cool sha[/size]
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by Adah96(f): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
font testing
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by Adah96(f): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=24pt]not[/size] [size=24pt]so[/size] [size=24pt]bad[/size]
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by Adah96(f): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=24pt]brilliant[/size]

Okbye...I was heregrin
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by RobinHez(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
angry ^^^
Re: A Poll And A Ridlle...it Wont Hurt by WinningEleven(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
RobinHez:
angry ^^^
He wrote "a Stone" on a piece of paper and put it on water

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kebbi State School Of Nursing Admission Form For 2015/16 Is Currently On Sale. C / Unizik P-utme 2015/2016 Update / University Age Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.